• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR!! - SUNDAY DEC 6TH!! KINGZ/NAIRO/XZAX!!!! also allym2kantiadhd :P

What should be the last counterpick stage added?

• Jungle Japes

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Norfair

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Luigi's Mansion

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Pokemon Stadium 2

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Pirate Ship

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm gonna ask just to make my life much simpler, but anyone think they can give me a ride to and back?
I'm willing to pay and I promise I'll make your car ride amazing?
Hmmmmm, doesn't that sound tempting?
This post is bull$hit Heero, people should be paying you to ride with them.

SOMEONE DRIVE THIS HEEROIC MAN!!! :mad:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Lol, there's no way I can provide transportation to anyone here. Sorry guys.

I need to find a ride for myself.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
This post is bull$hit Heero, people should be paying you to ride with them.

SOMEONE DRIVE THIS HEEROIC MAN!!! :mad:
Lmao, you're amazing xD
We out to Red Robin's?!!

But yeah, someone give me a ride.
I'm actually entering singles this time around >.>

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
0.0 Since you two are brothers and don't have more than one Wii due to being brothers I'll allow that.

Even if too many people bring Wiis or TVs that I don't make enough for the venue payment the great Keitaro will pay outta pocket cause he's too good :D

No :p
ily

10ilys

Inui

Banned via Warnings
*gets sad and cries*

So it looks like Norfair has won the final decision. Interesting, but that stage is co co for co co puffs so here's the deal.

We're gonna have Norfair, Luigi's, and Japes added (the top 3 in the poll) and have 2 bans for each person. This will allow more fun, crazy, ******** stages to the list but if you don't like a stage vs a character you can ban it and if you just hate a certain stage in general you can ban that one also.

Midwest hosting style in NJ :D

Why are you infecting our region with ridiculous Midwest style rules!? Pictochat is completely luckbased. Norfair has too many ledges and lava crap. Luigi's Mansion is all about running the clock. Jungle Japes has gay water crap and the klaptrap. None of that should be legal in competitive play. You're going to allow all of that nonsense!?

Also due to costs for the sexy hotel venue, venue fee is now $7.00 bucks deal with it :D

But if you bring a TV you get $5.00 off!!

Bring a Wii and it's $3.00 dollars off!!

Yeah!! You heard right!! TV and Wii equals you getting a dollar!! OMG!!

First tourney to ever do this, I am GOD.
I'll bring two TVs and Izumi will bring a Wii.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

Why are you infecting our region with ridiculous Midwest style rules!? Pictochat is completely luckbased. Norfair has too many ledges and lava crap. Luigi's Mansion is all about running the clock. Jungle Japes has gay water crap and the klaptrap. None of that should be legal in competitive play. You're going to allow all of that nonsense!?

If you don't like it, don't go.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol inui I usually counterpick neutrals anyway so idc. You have no idea how gay I can play so anyone who wants to take me to a gay stage go for it. Most likely banning japes the whole time though.

Falco clearly ***** on norfair and luigi's :laugh:.

You have 2 bans stop *****ing.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Inui, relax bro.
You get to do things the way you want at your tournament, so let Keitaro do things his way at his event.
Yeah, at the end of the day someone is gonna have complaints, but it's like that no matter what tournament you go to. Nothing new.

Personally, I think it's gonna be funny to watch some matches on Pictochat and Luigi's xD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Keitaro is damaging competitive play by introducing luckbased elements and broken tactics.

Why can't anyone see that? Why don't other people care about skill and preserving competitiveness?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You damage the community with your disregard for others and your blatant arrogance. Why can't you see that? Do you think you got banned from the results thread because people are out to get you?

You want to have tournies run your way, that's fine. If you really despise the rules so much, don't support it.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Keitaro is damaging competitive play by introducing luckbased elements and broken tactics.

Why can't anyone see that? Why don't other people care about skill and preserving competitiveness?
I completely agree with you.
Introducing luckbased elements does ruin competitive play.
I'll say it once again though, it's his tournament. What he wants goes, whether you like it or not. It's just how it is.

Dude, this is Brawl... the game is broken already.
Let's not talk about preserving competitiveness in this game.

You damage the community with your disregard for others and your blatant arrogance. Why can't you see that? Do you think you got banned from the results thread because people are out to get you?

You want to have tournies run your way, that's fine. If you really despise the rules so much, don't support it.
Chris, that's kinda harsh dude.
You should know by saying that you're definitely gonna start up something v.v

Even though Inui is arrogant as hell, he still has the right to say whatever he wants. We may not always agree with the things he says, but he's an important part of the NJ community and we should always listen to his opinions/suggestions/whatever. If we don't like it, we just leave it at that.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

What a surprise that you would spew such filth...

If and when I move to TX, you will truly see the positive impact I have on this scene because it won't be there anymore for you take for granted.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
THIS IS BLASPHEMY!
:psycho::psycho: *bows down* and thanks btw we should sometime
Keitaro is just simply, too good.
keitaros the best host :) me and zucco teaming yeeeeeeeeee. btw i quit
Keitaro = Best NJ host.
KEITARO TOO GOOD :bee:

Hmm well to be honest I was trying to trying to make my tournament more fun compared to other NJ/NY tournies. I also gave the option to ban 2 stages so the one's that bother you the most will be gone and another 2 stages that bother your opponent the most will be gone allowing for the matches to actually not be that crazy.

"Inui said:
2 TVs will give you 3 dollars. If you want to look f-ing awesome I'd have you say Izumi's Wii is yours so you can get $6 dollars :laugh:

qft, though legalizing 3 stages isnt great, guess i know what 2 stages to ban against me anyways so it wont help, just adds another stage someone can cp.
True true.

You're dumb.

He just made a stage list that caters to Falco. He added three stupidly good Falco stages.
How the the does it cater to Falco??? First off most people are gonna go "I ban Japes and FD" so right there almost nothing caters to Falco for Falco mains. If anything I swear it's worse cause now if Falco bans RC and Brinstar he'll have to deal with Norfair and Luigi's. Even Pictochat can be bad for Falco as Yes proved to me Friday.

Although I did this for my own personal amusement, lol, I did not do it to try to make things better for Falco, just to add stages that many other states have legal for a more fun experience while trying to still make the sets competitive by allowing 2 bans per person.

Stage is OMG SO GHEY!

Keitaro you really letting us get easy wins!?

HOLY ****ING CHRIST!!!
Since I played some of the new stages I added on I realized new ways to **** up Falco, lol, you'll see when it happens to you game 2/3 against people :D

But honestly, if people absolutely hate this new system I am trying out for my first realy tourney then I will make changes. If people are willing to give this a shot then let's go for it.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I think the idea of 2 bans is great. I'd much rather play one of those garbage stages you're adding than ****holes like Brinstar and Battlefield anyway

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
How the the does it cater to Falco??? First off most people are gonna go "I ban Japes and FD" so right there almost nothing caters to Falco for Falco mains. If anything I swear it's worse cause now if Falco bans RC and Brinstar he'll have to deal with Norfair and Luigi's. Even Pictochat can be bad for Falco as Yes proved to me Friday.
You jerk! You freakin cheated there. You're supposed to climb up and down the ladders, not jump! Peeshashiet....

Cable

Smash Lord
lol, well I hope Cable gets first again then. This time all the NJ Falcos will be here so he'll be bound to face one of us and we'll be waiting :D
LMAO!! its gona be tough to get first nd ahhhh all you falcos are gona be trouble but im still going to use the G5 <3

If you dont know whats the G5 you must be dum!!! nobody in my crew say it!!!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Random thought before I go to sleep...
It's not really Keitaro's Tournament at Rutgers...
It's Keitaro's Tournament at Comfort Suite/Inn/whetever it's called.

/sleeps

Keitaro

Random thought before I go to sleep...
It's not really Keitaro's Tournament at Rutgers...
It's Keitaro's Tournament at Comfort Suite/Inn/whetever it's called.

/sleeps
lol hush!! ;)

The suites actually house Rutgers students....I think. Well I know the hotel across the street from it is where Spam lives and it is completely owned by Rutgers for student housing so it's KTTIAARIT: Keitaro's Tournament That Is Almost At Rutgers I Think.

But the photoshoping and the name sounds rediculous so I'll keep it how it is :p

Keitaro

Keitaro]Attendees 1. Keitaro 2. Inui 3. Yes! 4. Kai 5. Doom 6. Ally? 7. Scott! 8. Atomsk 9. Izumi? 10. Silent Beast 11. Heero 12. Zucco 13. Kid 14. Chen Li Cha 15. Eazy 16. Xio 17. Seph 18. Morrison 19. John G 20. Cable 21. JG Wentworth 22. Africa 23. Allied 24. Pride 25. Xzax? 26. Small Baby 27. Rikazor 28. Eazy-E 29. Shadow 30. narutoakatyrell 31. Vex Kasrani? 32. Shippo? 33. BigM 34. Izumi 35. Daisho 36. ADHD? 37. Ksizzle 38. Bleachigo 39. Yoshididdy[/quote] [FONT="Georgia said:
I'm loving the attendance list so far when the tourney is still a little under 2 weeks away.

Trying for Anti and Ally atm.[/FONT]

i hope i can make it to this im going to scream real loud when i walk in XD
When in the venue you can scream as loud as you want, just don't do it right at the front desk.

There's this sexy spanish girl with a sexy-secretary-with-glasses-look that works at the front desk btw. HOOTT!!! But please don't harass her too much

Top Bottom