• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR!! - SUNDAY DEC 6TH!! KINGZ/NAIRO/XZAX!!!! also allym2kantiadhd :P

What should be the last counterpick stage added?

• Jungle Japes

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Norfair

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Luigi's Mansion

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Pokemon Stadium 2

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Pirate Ship

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Allied

Smash Master
since this is on sunday now i'm 110% sure i'm coming

whos up for teamsies?

I play a supporting snake / kirby

pm me pls :D

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I didn't convince him. He wanted to go to something that was guaranteed. I'll talk to him about it when I get the chance.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm picking snake up again just for you :)
I am not so worried about rusty or untalented ones (yours being the former, and you have a lot of work to do in order to catch up that you're not going to do because you don't care enough).

I beat Bizkit (3rd in New England) with my Dedede. I can beat that homosexual best character in the game, but I need to be playing perfectly and not be mad (too bad just thinking about fighting the character makes me bad, let alone actually sitting down and doing it).

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
:o

Sounds good. Don't expect me to not challenge you after you saying I'm not good enough to beat you :)

Ether: I'd rather **** him with Snake not DK :)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Still can't come

:bee:
*gets sad and cries*

So it looks like Norfair has won the final decision. Interesting, but that stage is co co for co co puffs so here's the deal.

We're gonna have Norfair, Luigi's, and Japes added (the top 3 in the poll) and have 2 bans for each person. This will allow more fun, crazy, ******** stages to the list but if you don't like a stage vs a character you can ban it and if you just hate a certain stage in general you can ban that one also.

Midwest hosting style in NJ :D

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Everyone should ban Luigi's and Japes against me as a fair warning. I'm going to plank like a ****ing ****** with MK and laser/chaingrab the **** out of you with Falco.

Keitaro

lol, well I hope Cable gets first again then. This time all the NJ Falcos will be here so he'll be bound to face one of us and we'll be waiting :D

Zucco

Smash Master
I am happy about this. Going to be some gay *** matches going on though lolol.

Keitaro

Everyone should ban Luigi's and Japes against me as a fair warning. I'm going to plank like a ****ing ****** with MK and laser/chaingrab the **** out of you with Falco.
lol, I have a planking rule.

Don't know if I posted it yet, but it'll most likely be the exact same as the Japanese one. Gotta research exactly how I want the rule to be.

Keitaro

Also due to costs for the sexy hotel venue, venue fee is now $7.00 bucks deal with it :D

But if you bring a TV you get $5.00 off!!

Bring a Wii and it's $3.00 dollars off!!

Yeah!! You heard right!! TV and Wii equals you getting a dollar!! OMG!!

First tourney to ever do this, I am GOD.

daisho

Smash Lord
Also due to costs for the sexy hotel venue, venue fee is now $7.00 bucks deal with it :D

THIS IS BLASPHEMY!

I would bring a TV but my parents are annoying.

Anybody from around here want a ride and to pay a couple of bucks for gas? (or anybody want to give me a ride and i'll chip in? ) I can only take one person though which sucks :(

BIGM1994

Smash Champion

:psycho::psycho: *bows down* and thanks btw we should sometime

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
If i make this tournament i will most likely be entering singles i decided im amazing and all and i really want to be on the power rankings :D (dont troll i know im not gonna actually make it) but what the heck ill give it a shot.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
if i bring my wii would me and kingz get 3off?

edit: my chances of getting a ride atm are very slim, the fact it is on a sunday is the reason why i have any chance at all, but anyway can anyone take me, kingz and remix here? doom?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I'm gonna ask just to make my life much simpler, but anyone think they can give me a ride to and back?
I'm willing to pay and I promise I'll make your car ride amazing?
Hmmmmm, doesn't that sound tempting?

Keitaro

if i bring my wii would me and kingz get 3off?

edit: my chances of getting a ride atm are very slim, the fact it is on a sunday is the reason why i have any chance at all, but anyway can anyone take me, kingz and remix here? doom?
0.0 Since you two are brothers and don't have more than one Wii due to being brothers I'll allow that.

Even if too many people bring Wiis or TVs that I don't make enough for the venue payment the great Keitaro will pay outta pocket cause he's too good :D

yo yo yo keitaro time can i get a ride to this? :laugh:
No :p

Top Bottom