• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR!! - SUNDAY DEC 6TH!! KINGZ/NAIRO/XZAX!!!! also allym2kantiadhd :P

What should be the last counterpick stage added?

• Jungle Japes

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Norfair

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Luigi's Mansion

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Pokemon Stadium 2

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Pirate Ship

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Just finished talking with Chibo and he really helped me plan this out well.

Thanks alot Cheebs.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
lol norfair is obviously the best choice. i side main wario = timeout. i also play ZSS which is like infinity frames most of the match. cable u asking for japes = u getting spiked by any falco to death.

Keitaro

K-TAR ALLISBRAWL LINK - PLEASE SELECT (I AM ATTENDING)

lol norfair is obviously the best choice. i side main wario = timeout. i also play ZSS which is like infinity frames most of the match. cable u asking for japes = u getting spiked by any falco to death.
It's DK's stage for a reason :p DK has one of the best horrizontal recoveries in the game so even if he gets spiked he can jump and as long as he gets out of the water his Up B will get him back to the stage from anywhere.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
hannenbow would really make this moar balanced

anyone mad nice wanna team? im only doing teams so ill actually really freaking try

ally (snake+mk is sex ;) )
zucco?
keitaro?
atmsk lol

someone carry me in teams!!!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'd rather not do a character locked mm. I do use other characters ya know :laugh: You can use other characters besides falco, obviously, but I just assumed you'd use falco since he ***** so hard there.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I pretty much faced metaknight that whole tourney minus cable, and I was used to fighting dm's mk and eazy's dk so...i guess i wasn't stressing

Keitaro

Don't worry guys, I keep tricking Yes into playing Tekken with me and instead play Smash with messed up songz!!

Was at the venue today, soooo many comfy chairs!! I plan on having a tv in front of every 4 comfy chairs so it'll be 5 setups with comfy chairs in front of them.

Also got 7 tables for other setups and crap. This will be NJ's BEST VENUE!!

You see the f-ing pics!?!??!!

Get bored of playing friendlies??? Walk over to the part of the room with the f-ing pool table, ping pong table, air hockey table, play the ****ing PIANO!!! There's another thing I forgot that was touchable there, was a table of something, too much to remember.

Also the 62 INCH LAGLESS TV SCREEN IN FRONT OF THE 30 COMFY CHAIRS ZOMG!!!!!!

I'll post pics of the godlike scenarios we'll see of winners/losers/and grand finals!! ADHD vs ALLY, KEITARO VS ALLY, THEN KEITARO VS ADHD IN GRAND FINALS!! YEAH IM TALKING **** LOLOL!!

I'LL TAKE A POTATO CHIP....AND EAT IT!!!!

Top Bottom