• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR!! - SUNDAY DEC 6TH!! KINGZ/NAIRO/XZAX!!!! also allym2kantiadhd :P

What should be the last counterpick stage added?

• Jungle Japes

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Norfair

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Luigi's Mansion

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Pokemon Stadium 2

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Pirate Ship

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
**** you, Keitaro.

I beat you kids round 1 at Apex and you run off together again, leaving poor Doom partnerless? </3

That said, still need a partner. I was hoping for Keitaro, Zucco, Inui, Minty, Bum, etc.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Ally, want to team? Also, I'll go if one, or even two of the alternative stages are added, but I'm not going if Norfair is legal. The other stages, I'll just abuse the stupid stuff and win. That stage is just SOOO campy in the stupidest ways, I'd just get bored and not want to play, and get really mad if I lose. Jungle Japes is equally gay, but I can deal with it over Norfair, which has dumb stuff in addition to the campiness.

I personally voted for Luigi's Mansion, because this stage is actually not nearly as bad as I originally thought. Any and all lame strategies outside of planking can be dealt with by destroying the mansion, and not picking a stupid character that fails on the stage. It has interesting but not broken character dynamics. I'm not advocating it, but I wouldn't mind if this stage was added in NJ. Please everyone vote for this, because I'm dead serious about not going if Norfair is legal.

Max Ketchum

At least Norfair remedies the campiness with the lava every now and then.

Luigi's is such a silly stage. It's a bigger FD, basically, and makes MK and Olimar super hardcore ******** stupid gay. Snake also ***** there.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
At least Norfair remedies the campiness with the lava every now and then.

Luigi's is such a silly stage. It's a bigger FD, basically, and makes MK and Olimar super hardcore ******** stupid gay. Snake also ***** there.
I played there when I was in OH, and beat their best Snake when he CPed me here, having no previous exp on the stage. It actually does suffer from people not playing there.

I dunno how good MK is there, but that's stupid logic, because MK is broken on every stage, lmao. The dumb the stage, the better MK gets. Flying too good. Olimar is pretty good in the sense that he can throw projectiles through the pillars, and you can't throw them back, plus some hitboxes are boosted, but you can work around this with clever play, as I ***** their best Olimar here too.

If it comes down to it, MK is better on the other stages. Japes REALLY is amazing for some characters, etc. LM isn't that bad.

Max Ketchum

Imagine tornado or Olimar's up smash on the Luigi's ceilings...

And lol at best Snake in Ohio.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I have no setup to speak of xD

I mooch off others. and pfff I'll just quote someone about the Gief/Sakura MU

"Chris Hu, what do you think Sakura can do against Zangief?"
Chris Hu: Nothing. She should just stand there and die.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I have no setup to speak of xD

I mooch off others. and pfff I'll just quote someone about the Gief/Sakura MU

"Chris Hu, what do you think Sakura can do against Zangief?"
Chris Hu: Nothing. She should just stand there and die.
Ugh, if only I still had friends I could bring a set-up myself :[
I wanna get some Marvel vs Capcom 2 going... maybe some BlazBlue, because I clearly don't get enough Rachel in my life x3

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Important!!: Date Changed To Sunday Dec 6th, New Venue Too, Its 5 Mins Away

Sorry for the change but I've been having issues with the original venue at Rutgers especially since I don't officially go to Rutgers anymore. I didn't want to risk the chances of having a tourney of 30/40+ people in a place that had the chances of us being possibly kicked out, even if the possibilities were slim.

So I got the hook up from my friend at his father's hotel called (Comfort Suites) and he's letting me have the meeting room for the entire Sunday :bee: (Saturday is booked)

This is 100% reliable compared to the other option so I didn't want to take any chances and decided to make the date change and venue switch. I hope everyone is still able to make it and I hope other's that said they couldn't make Saturday can come to this on Sunday now....OR ELSE!!!!

Pics of the new place are now on the front page.

Just looking out for my fellow smashers.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Doom should now host on Saturday. I love having having two event weekends. Unless there's something else going on? Is there a GameTable?

Zucco

Smash Master
ill just make a comeback like I did yesterday, with my eyes closed!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Heero, yes.

I'm still like 10% confident against LT mains.
Don't worry about it, I suck horribly at this game.
Why I'm doing random MM, I have no idea xD
If you do **** my Lucas, I'll just switch to like... the only other character I play in this game.

I might do Lucas vs Ike against Inui if I have the money.

Zucco

Smash Master
Ksizzle, show up to this and team with me. Practice for Pound 4 son.

Top Bottom