• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR!! - SUNDAY DEC 6TH!! KINGZ/NAIRO/XZAX!!!! also allym2kantiadhd :P

What should be the last counterpick stage added?

• Jungle Japes

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Norfair

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Luigi's Mansion

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Pokemon Stadium 2

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Pirate Ship

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Well, I guess people better start getting better at the game, if they're tired of Ally taking their money.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Fine ill hand YOU 10 dollars lololol.

Ally should give me 10 dollars after he unplugged my controller at kosha <_< JERK.
60% of 10$ /=/ 10$

I quoted the wrong post but you get what i mean lol. and he should give you 10$ for that

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
People should stop *****ing about Ally being around. That's straight up scrubby, and he's prolly here so often because you're all easy money. Step your **** up and stop whining, and you'll do better.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
People should stop *****ing about Ally being around. That's straight up scrubby, and he's prolly here so often because you're all easy money. Step your **** up and stop whining, and you'll do better.
Sometimes words hurt more than you think...
:'[

/waits for angry response from "someone"

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If only it were that easy...

For me, I have to overcome his character countering me badly and his skill over mine. It's hard. Very, very hard. It's not something I can just step up and do easily.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
It's only not possible because you're stuck in that mentality. I'll give you Snake practice for what it's worth if you want. Just stop whining please.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
But does Wario = Falcon ? No.

Arkameh = Habibi thus Habibi = Elliot asking for........... CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS + Habibi!
Wtf, why are you using so much math?!
Usually I'd enjoy this, but no... not this time
Excuse me, I'm gonna go vomit.

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
I want to face Ally first round, if anyone doesn't mind this. If he wins, I will give him the title of Big Boss.

If he loses, then his Spleen will be taken by the Janitor.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
if i play ally im gunna go ZSS. then maybe wario. bcuz the stage list is down right stupid.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
gimee seed 4 at this so ally can go down. yeeeeee. or actually, just give cable seed 8 and ally will fear even more monkeys :)

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
LOL im going to G5 to the tourny ddnt you hear?! and yo do you use your wii i be super bored at my house i need to train lol
Lol you would say something along those lines XD

Yeah I actually do use my Wii, I'm trying to get back into Melee especially after seeing the RoM2 results. I'll give it back to you in about a week, well if my brother brings back the gamecube.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The seeding will be normal. I've already began to think about the seeding but won't act upon it till a couple days before the tourney.

3rd seed could be changed if I get Anti to come.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui forte said you owe me 20 dollars. idc though you can keep it just attend the tourney

btw I am not 100% sure I am coming but it is definitely more likely than not. If anything changes I will let you know in advance
Yeah, Forte gave me $20 to give to you. I just haven't seen you in forever. You'll let me keep it if I go to the tournament? Sounds good. :)

You should team with me at a major tournament to help me out. We'd win for sure. Last weekend me and Zucco 2-0'd Shadow/PRiDE and 3-0'd and 3-1'd ksizzle/dmbrandon and I never teamed with him or his character before. I'm awesome in doubles and you can **** Snake for me so I won't have a weakness to worry about!

btw you're awesome :)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Ally I am coming to this please team with me. It's the day after Saffron City in north jersey (melee tourney) so i will be able to attend both this time

anyone want money matches or something?
KTAR TOURNEY TOO GOOD!! :laugh:

Best Sunday tournament ever!!

Edit: It would be nice if you teamed with Inui M2K.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yeah, Forte gave me $20 to give to you. I just haven't seen you in forever. You'll let me keep it if I go to the tournament? Sounds good. :)

You should team with me at a major tournament to help me out. We'd win for sure. Last weekend me and Zucco 2-0'd Shadow/PRiDE and 3-0'd and 3-1'd ksizzle/dmbrandon and I never teamed with him or his character before. I'm awesome in doubles and you can **** Snake for me so I won't have a weakness to worry about!

btw you're awesome :)
**** dude. I know you want money but talk about meat riding.....good god

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Well, I never Seen Ally in person, I heard he has an extra hand for up tilts. I also never seen M2K, since he mained Marth :/ in Brawl :/. I also need to see ADHD make noises after he wins and Atomsk with Deer Vs Ksizzle with knife. This will be crazy. I like everyone, I didn't see double gods either, Inui and "insert someone". I hope Kai doesn't look like Bart, I have horrible images of everyone and need to see faces.

Top Bottom