• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
the suggestion of all suggestions.

lol vega why u even posting in here? unless ur comin?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nah he deserves the credit

I know how much of a pain it is just picking people up from airports. That alone gets my props :laugh:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Lemme know when the sex change is done DFear.

Got the 2 hotel suites :D should be a discounted price too. Ill know later today.

jazzlypuff

Smash Rookie
Thanks!! Btw I've played u before, I made an account.

I'm dave/****
:-)

Just from going through the thread so far for Melee

M2K
Chain-Ace
StriCNYN3
Eazy
Inui
EspeonZant
Keitaro
Dark Pch
Chibo
Alukard

Plus a lot more will enter. If you do come I'll make sure to play you as well and I'll be spreading the word
:phone:

Keitaro

I hope so! I just got word that some FL players are riding with Will to the tournament? I thought they were all coming with me. So if anybody has any info about that please let me know.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I had spoken to Vinnie before you about possibly coming up Thursday, but I decided against it. From what I heard from Vinnie, Will would have to do a lot of driving to get to NYC(I didn't know he lived in LI) and no one in NY can house seven players lol. We're arriving on Friday as planned.

:rosalina:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
DFEAR suggested to me that we'd come up Thursday and find housing so we could rest and tour on Friday. He told me that Will would be willing to do us the favor of taking us to the person that would house us(Dfear suggested vinnie here).

There's too much people for vinnie and I don't want to make Will make a such a long drive for our sake.(Vinnie told me it would take Will 3 hours to get from his house to Keitaro's. I don't quite know distances but I guess NYC would be a1.5-2hrs drive? Plus I don't think he can fit seven people either lol).

Please direct any future questions concerning FL to me(besides GDX and HR ofc).

Omari

Smash Journeyman
Anyone have room for two in their car? We'll pay $25 total for pickup/drop off@Queens, NY.

Anyone in NJ housing after the event? PM me.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
lol, it's Me, DJ Jack(and a friend of his), Xaltis, MVD and GreenAce.

it's too embarrassing to recount what happened when we were buying the tickets xD. Basically everything concerning South FL is set. If you have any more questions about FL please feel free to ask me though.

Oh and GDX isn't buying his till this weekend and only if he can get tix under $300.

Keitaro

lol, it's Me, DJ Jack(and a friend of his), Xaltis, MVD and GreenAce.

it's too embarrassing to recount what happened when we were buying the tickets xD. Basically everything concerning South FL is set. If you have any more questions about FL please feel free to ask me though.

Oh and GDX isn't buying his till this weekend and only if he can get tix under $300.

Amazing!!

We gotta figure out the train situation soon.

So for the suites, I got them at a discounted price of less than 1/3 the usual price it costs.

Its either going to be 2 rooms that look like this:

Or 2 rooms that look like this: Both pics together are one room and I'd have 2 of these:

Anybody wanna stay with FL, Canada, myself, and others here, it will cost you $10 and that $10 will allow you to stay either friday night, saturday night, or both nights. Basically if you pay $10 you can stay for both nights. Fixed rate atm and I'll have chips, drinks, maybe some girls, and some smash setups.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Don't want too many staying with us but there's clearly plenty of room.

Keitaro

For KTAR 2, I had to finish singles in 2 of these rooms connected together. Had about 40 people chillin in 2 suites comfortably with 6 setups somehow.

People were suggesting that I just run tournies in the suites lol! Obviously the new KTAR venue is much much bigger than this.

Keitaro

The choice is simple, my boy :]

Also, as a heads up, anyone who steps foot inside the room must pay :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom