• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Alot of Snakes have been taking M2K to 3rd game last hit recently. Maybe he has a snake problem now.

Will be posting a couple updates very soon.

Keitaro

Updates!!

Melee singles and doubles has been added as a side event!! There will be 1 table with 4 Melee setups running this stuff so there should be no way it'll get in the way of Brawl at all. Should be $5 per player for singles and $5 per player for doubles. Will figure it out soon.
inb4****meleelol

HRNUT put in a request for days off for this 0_o <3 Florida soooo much!! Hope he can make it!! Have been a fan of him ever since he beat teh_spamerer at COT 4.

As some of you already heard, Brinstar is banned at this. Just making sure its known in this thread. This tourney is no longer Unity btw.

I swear I had other stuff to say.... :/ Oh well!!

Edit: I REMEMBER NOW!!!!

$3 Additional Late fee for signing up for Brawl and Melee doubles late

Almost every KTAR there is a car or 2 or 3 that holds up doubles bracket by times up to AN HOUR AND A HALF!! This is my way to prevent that from happening. Even if you call saying you'll be arriving at 11:29 and you arrive 1 minute late at 11:31 you're being fined. Just plan to be here before 11 and you should be fine for arriving before 11:30.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I don't think anyone corrected Xaltis yet, but it wasn't a Play and Trade tourney.
The tourney was "PRAY" and Trade which was just a joke name the TO was going with.

No laggy TV's or anything like that, so all his wins are legit.
Bleachigo ***** in what's considered the toughest region atm.

Also.... WTF MVD IS GONNA **** SO HARD AT THIS
Oh lol. Also i dont think beating 2 good people is raping lol. A bit of over exaggeration there.

-Googs

Smash Lord
lol googs. ur gonna lose. im sorry.

xaltis supporter since 01"

also

florida da bess. we dont take the dyck. we are the dyck

also googs for mms

we keep track of them here
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307453
actually I mm'd his FALCO at pound V, and I two stocked it. He then rage picked MK and won the mm, even though it was specifically a mm vs his falco. I just didn't have time to argue because i had to go back to canada

Keitaro

Attention any Pittsburgh or MW players

A player from West Virginia was planning on driving alone to this tournament but would like to carpool with others if possible. Of course he'll pay whatever amount needed to join someone's carpool. He may even be willing to do the drive and take you guys with him 0_o I dunno.

He would like to meet up at Pittsburgh for this. Here's his allisbrawl account: http://allisbrawl.com/profile/GarmV.ai

Please let him or myself know if you're interested.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
HYPE!!!! Good stuff on showing that melee love. Should def add a positive element to the tournament.

Vega4

Smash Ace
@Keitaro
AlphaZealot said that you aren't using the unity ruleset in Ktar6, but I saw the rules, and I can't find why he said that...

Keitaro

Yeah, I'm not using Unity anymore but I'm lazy as hell lol! I gotta take it out the opening. In respect to BBRRC I'll take it out now.

If the BBRRC does end up banning Brinstar the KTAR ruleset and the Unity ruleset will pretty much be exactly the same.

-Googs

Smash Lord
wooooooooooooow, now im googs side :\

@vega
hes banning brinstar
thats what im saying amigo.

hope i can fit this in to my schedule, im supposed to be moving around that time. If keitaro houses us canadians what do we do for food? is there somewhere around your place to eat?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yea i want to eat strictly NJ/NY food lol. I accept pizzas/hotdog quality stands tho lol. none of that fast food chain stuff. give us the best

DFEAR

Smash Hero
no nothing relating to

burger king
churches
mcdonalds
checkers
kfc
taco bell
wendys
miami subs
five guys
chicfila
arbys
dairy queen
hardies
pizza hut
papa johns
dominos
popeyes
sonics
subway
quiznos

yea i want none of that lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Checkers is bad

I'm down for new food too. I just wouldn't mind popeyes or five guys or fuddruckers

:phone:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
actually I mm'd his FALCO at pound V, and I two stocked it. He then rage picked MK and won the mm, even though it was specifically a mm vs his falco. I just didn't have time to argue because i had to go back to canada
Wait you mean you beat my bad Falco? and lost to my BAD metaknight? lol you were that salty guy? I'll beat you again lol.

Ayo Xaltis, I got one word for you man!!

Gunblade

peace!
Gunblade is bad. Convo done.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
iirc i lost a MM to xaltis at pound, time to win my money back!

or maybe i just lost a friendly match when i was tryin to get and stay on a tv. i forget lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom