• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I mean the whole let's change the rules so this guy can go

:phone:
Originally I was going to stick with M2K not coming and follow Unity, but what really made me decide to make my own decisions was when I realized that my reasons for being in the BBRRC were meaningless. I wanted to help make the BBRRC not do wacky things but seeing as how things go on back there regarding important things, my opinion has barely made a mark back there if it even did at all.

The M2K situation was just the tip of the iceburg. I've had multiple problems in the past with the BBRRC decisions and the M2K being banned one just tipped the cup over.

I said sorry to the BBRRC and gave them some fore warning before I did this but this is how things are going to be now. Ultimately its your decision for you to come though. Not everyone will be happy with my decisions regardless of what they are and I'm prepared for that.

MVD

Smash Master
I understand what your saying but its still dumb imo to change cause ppl were giving you Hell for doing what you were gonna do

Keitaro

Its pretty simple.

Do what I want, and have a couple people angry?

Or don't do what I want and have a bunch of people angry?

The choice is obvious.

Tesh

Smash Hero
So it seems the BRC is no stronger than the BBR. The OTBR will be the next to step into power.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I don't like the change of ruleset, may impact me going Idk yet

It's more of the catering to ppl part

I mean the whole let's change the rules so this guy can go

I understand what your saying but its still dumb imo to change cause ppl were giving you Hell for doing what you were gonna do

omg

your posts make me rage
so many being so pointless with no depth

Tesh

Smash Hero
You should have banned MK at this event. Then M2K would be allowed to go, but he wouldn't get to camp the hell out of people to win.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Keitaro I just want you to know it's all good. I totally understand everything, I didn't particularly like the recent situation either. Sorta figured this would happen. KTAR6 is going to be a rocking tournament and I hope everything runs smoothly.

MVD

Smash Master
Sorry I don't post on essay format Orion I guess your too "intelligent" to be able to comprehend short simple posts

Xaltis

Smash Hero
To be honest I think its stupid how M2K can just do whatever he wants and things like this can happen for him. Thats just my opinion though, we really should't change the stuff.

Tesh

Smash Hero
"featuring M2K" holds alot more weight than "Unity" clearly. At least now those guys know who is in charge.

Keitaro

Thanks bunches for the support AZ :D. Hopefully we'll be able to work again in the future when I plan on TOing again.

@ MVD: I believe in punishing when a probelm occurs. Everything was solved in that pool at Genesis due to the TOs making good decisions. If M2K actually manipulated the brackets I would be for him getting red carded.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
mvd why are you raging so hard about m2k...why not rage about ally who did the same exact **** in the cot5 pools

MVD

Smash Master
Ally would only have a yellow so its not like it would make a difference on him coming lol I already said before when I talked about tgis with esam and ppl that he shuld get a yellow and there ain't rate on my end, I just don't like when ppl don't hold to their word is all

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Why does anyone even reply to MVD? He's an idiot LOL. Go cry in the FL thread, we gettin hyped round hurr

:017:

Keitaro

Gah! I feel like we're going in circles with our discussion. As much as you see it as bad that I in a way betrayed the BBRRC, others saw me being in the BBRRC and not doing what I want to be bad too. I was put in a lose-lose situation honestly :/ so i decided to at least lose with my own decisions.

@ Nairo: Everything is pretty much just like the Unity ruleset but without Brinstar. Ill update it very soon.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Keitaro, you made the right decision lol. Good ****.

Someone seems a lil salty because that 9th place finna turn into a 13th ;)

Keitaro

MVD's KTAR 6 performance:

Defeated TO Joe
Defeated Sky
Defeated Xaltis
Defeated Shugo
Defeated Anti
Defeated M2K
Lost to Bleachigo
Lost to Bleachigo

2nd/130

Keitaro

He's a member of my crew LOF that plays Falco and got 5th/66 at Pray and Trade last weekend beating Malcolm, Will, Inui, and even beat Cheese's ICs in tourney with Falco.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
He's a member of my crew LOF that plays Falco and got 5th/66 at Pray and Trade last weekend beating Malcolm, Will, Inui, and even beat Cheese's ICs in tourney with Falco.
Play n trade tourney t.vs lag from what I remember. And beating those people isn't that much to be proud of. Idk how good exactly Malcolm is but Inui is eh, and Will is good but cmon he plays DK so of course a Falco would win.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ally would only have a yellow so its not like it would make a difference on him coming lol I already said before when I talked about tgis with esam and ppl that he shuld get a yellow and there ain't rate on my end, I just don't like when ppl don't hold to their word is all

Btw it wasn't even his word, it was the BBR-RC's word *****.

Which he isn't a part of anymore

So hold that L!

MVD

Smash Master
I saw him post that Jason couldn't go on aib so I was going off of that anti lol as for kage if they wanna reply to me they will thanks for letting me know my posts are annoying you, must be doing something right, I like Keitaros prediction for me much love <3 see Yall here and kage we shuld mm I'd love to shut you up

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Malcolm is considered 1 or 2 wario in US depending on who you talk to

Keitaro

Yeah, and although its DK Will's pretty much the best DK. Inui is hard as hell lol he's just inconsistent. Also the tvs were tube tvs so there wasn't lag. I think he even took ADHD to 3rd game last hit but I'm not too sure.

He's obviously not getting first though, although he may think he is 0_o

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Yeah, and although its DK Will's pretty much the best DK. Inui is hard as hell lol he's just inconsistent. Also the tvs were tube tvs so there wasn't lag. I think he even took ADHD to 3rd game last hit but I'm not too sure.

He's obviously not getting first though, although he may think he is 0_o
Ah so another Falco main that is cocky? I must teach him the ways. But first I wanna see his performance.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I don't think anyone corrected Xaltis yet, but it wasn't a Play and Trade tourney.
The tourney was "PRAY" and Trade which was just a joke name the TO was going with.

No laggy TV's or anything like that, so all his wins are legit.
Bleachigo ***** in what's considered the toughest region atm.

Also.... WTF MVD IS GONNA **** SO HARD AT THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom