• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Seagull I think 360? At least I hope 360 my stick isn't dual nodded yet lol

:phone:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
honestly none of you guys stand a chance against greenace. that pedestal is so high.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Pretty sure I got 2nd at CEO cause of my Falco. Stay mad and free. Funny thing is, when were all at Ktarr. All of you trying to talk trash are gonna be ******* and back down against me.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Pretty sure I got 2nd at CEO cause of my Falco. Stay mad and free. Funny thing is, when were all at Ktarr. All of you trying to talk trash are gonna be ******* and back down against me.
Oh boy, you are in for some disappointment :017:

jazzlypuff

Smash Rookie
Hey keitaro what does KTAR stand for?

Also could you at some point show the melee ppls going?

I'm a melee player in the Philly area atm and would like to go to this if possible

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The Florida player count is looking like 10 atm with about 7 to 8 confirmed.
Hey keitaro what does KTAR stand for?

Also could you at some point show the melee ppls going?

I'm a melee player in the Philly area atm and would like to go to this if possible

Probably by next week I can get a rough count at how many people are coming for Melee. If I were to take a guess I'd say around 20 although it could be more. Some brawlers will be entering Melee including myself and Chain Ace from the Melee scene should be getting some Melee players over to this tournament.

You should surely come though as the price to enter Melee singles is only $5.00 so I'm sure more Brawlers than usual may throw their money into entering.

Also yes, KTAR does stand for Keitaro's Tournament At Rutgers although none of the 5 past tournies have actually ever been at Rutgers :p

The first KTAR was supposed to at Rutgers but I changed the venue and then I changed from that 2nd venue to this new one cause its 4 times bigger.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I always assumed it was a shortened version of your name. Didn't know it stood for anything :laugh:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Just from going through the thread so far for Melee

M2K
Chain-Ace
StriCNYN3
Eazy
Inui
EspeonZant
Keitaro
Dark Pch
Chibo
Alukard

Plus a lot more will enter. If you do come I'll make sure to play you as well and I'll be spreading the word

Keitaro

The smash party may actually happen 0_o My friend is trying to get me 2 hotel suites connected together for Friday night and Saturday at cheap as hell prices.

If this pulls through :D :D :D I'd have to limit the number of people who can come though.

MVD

Smash Master
It has nothing to do with essay format. I write one liners all the time...
Yours just had like no substance.

It's not in offense it just bugged me xD
im great at bugging ppl :p wait till im actually there :p lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
How early is too early for leaving flight Sunday if that's possible. Trying to buy tickets this weekend

Also keitaro make sure your reflector spacing is on point cause I got some legit stuff we can do

Keitaro

How early is too early for leaving flight Sunday if that's possible. Trying to buy tickets this weekend

Also keitaro make sure your reflector spacing is on point cause I got some legit stuff we can do

I just finished speaking to the Canada and Florida trip leaders.

I have to take Canada to NYC by 10 am Sunday morning for their 10:15 bus back to Toronto. The airport you are coming from is probably at least 40 minutes away so I'd suggest getting a ticket no earlier than 1 pm departing from the airport. Btw which airport were you planning on coming and going from again?

Thanks bunches for Florida players being able to most likely take a train to near my city. Ya'll the best. Otherwise I'd have to pick up and bring back nearly 16 in NY.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I can fly to Newark. That's the easiest for you right?

Me and pending hrnut won't be flying with other fl to will due to space johns. So we can go to easiest place. Arrive afternoon Friday leave afternoon Sunday

Keitaro

Yeah that should be fine GDX.

Haven't heard from Cali players in a bit (TC, Sky, others) and someone said some Texas players were interested (DMG, Dphat?) Ill bother you all very soon so I can help you guys out if you plan on coming.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
to keitaro:

for everything you have done for us oos'ers

i will gladly have a sex change and have your babies.

; D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom