• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'll stay with you guys
However if like crazy amounts of OOS comes and you need space for them, I'll drop out for them. Otherwise I'm down.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Amazing!!

We gotta figure out the train situation soon.

So for the suites, I got them at a discounted price of less than 1/3 the usual price it costs. Hotel Address is 315 Davidson Avenue Somerset NJ.

Its either going to be 2 rooms that look like this:

Or 2 rooms that look like this: Both pics together are one room and I'd have 2 of these:

Anybody wanna stay with FL, Canada, myself, and others here, it will cost you $10 and that $10 will allow you to stay either friday night, saturday night, or both nights. Basically if you pay $10 you can stay for both nights. Fixed rate atm and I'll have chips, drinks, maybe some girls, and some smash setups.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Don't want too many staying with us but there's clearly plenty of room.
Quoted for next page.

I'll stay with you guys
However if like crazy amounts of OOS comes and you need space for them, I'll drop out for them. Otherwise I'm down.
Nice. It should be fine. I will check in with the MW and Cali players now though. And Texas. I have no idea if anybody from those regions are actually coming but I know they were intersted.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
That is a sexy room

I'm buying them Saturday night most likely. I'll stomach 330 or less :laugh:

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have to fly in specific times especially Sunday. Name your price is only good if you literally don't care when you leave or come back as long as the day is legit

Theres rarely a time where you have completely open arrival AND departure info

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Damn, the amount of hype for this one-day event is ridiculous.

I call for singles pools. Unless the bracket doesn't turn out too bad.

Keitaro

Staten Island Players Pickup Help

Since I will be picking up OOR players from all over I won't be able to get the Staten Island players like last time so is there anybody who thinks they could pick them up and bring them home for this tournament?

Its 4 players that need a ride and they should be willing to pay $20 each aka $80 altogether. Address for them to be picked up at is 961 Victory Blvd Staten Island NY which is approximately 42 MINUTES FROM THE VENUE. If someone can do this please let me know. The driver who can do this will get free stay at my hotel for friday and Saturday night if they need it. Hotel address is 315 Davidson Ave Somerset NJ.

Also, if you want to pick the players up on Friday you can bring them to the hotel.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
lol it isn't next page on 20ppp yet. Those room look amaziiiiinnnnng.

Kemel, Dfear/Benny told me that Will is willing to get us when we arrive, so again we'll be with him lol. I suppose he'll be staying with us. I need to confirm though.

:rosalina:

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Sorry if someone has answered this already, but is anyone currently housing MD/VA?

Debating if my carpool is going to come up Friday night or Saturday morning.

The Fox

Smash Rookie
Gotcha, So ill be arriving at lga before you guys ill just wait up for your flight to get in. Dj jack has my number,if anything here itis 786-374-4128

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Kemel I've spoken to Will and we can't have him take us. There's too many people for him to bring in his car. We're going with our original plan of just using the local transportation to get to Keitaro's, unless someone feels like getting us.

DFEAR, don't make plans with people without letting me know >.>. I'm coordinating this trip for y'all so you can't make arrangements without me there to provide details.

:rosalina:

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Since I will be picking up OOR players from all over I won't be able to get the Staten Island players like last time so is there anybody who thinks they could pick them up and bring them home for this tournament?

Its 4 players that need a ride and they should be willing to pay $20 each aka $80 altogether. Address for them to be picked up at is 961 Victory Blvd Staten Island NY which is approximately 42 MINUTES FROM THE VENUE. If someone can do this please let me know. The driver who can do this will get free stay at my hotel for friday and Saturday night if they need it. Hotel address is 315 Davidson Ave Somerset NJ.

Also, if you want to pick the players up on Friday you can bring them to the hotel.
Keitaro, I would be very interested in this! I desire said free housing, and would be willing and able to pick up the Staten Island players. I just need their identities and addresses =)

The Fox

Smash Rookie
Alright then I know there's a shuttle in LGA that can take us to Manhattan and from there a shuttle to NJ. Im not 100 on the one in Manhattan to NJ let me look into that.

Keitaro

Keitaro, I would be very interested in this! I desire said free housing, and would be willing and able to pick up the Staten Island players. I just need their identities and addresses =)
Nice.

These players are Dark Peach, Dillon, Dillon's brother, and Tony T. They are all willing to meet up at that address I posted above (961 Victory Blvd Staten Island NY) and can be dropped off there too.

I'd love you forever if you are able to do this and yeah you'd get free hotel housing and they will pay ya the $80 mula. They won't be flaking either.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Nice.

These players are Dark Peach, Dillon, Dillon's brother, and Tony T. They are all willing to meet up at that address I posted above (961 Victory Blvd Staten Island NY) and can be dropped off there too.

I'd love you forever if you are able to do this and yeah you'd get free hotel housing and they will pay ya the $80 mula. They won't be flaking either.
Totally awesome. I am 100% down for this. Prior to picking them up I will be taking PD to Vinnie's house and those two should be able to get another ride from there. Thank you for securing this godlike situation for me Keitaro. If any of those guys wanna get in touch with me, they can hit up my cell at 631-807-7668.

Keitaro

Totally awesome. I am 100% down for this. Prior to picking them up I will be taking PD to Vinnie's house and those two should be able to get another ride from there. Thank you for securing this godlike situation for me Keitaro. If any of those guys wanna get in touch with me, they can hit up my cell at 631-807-7668.
You da best!! :D I gave Tony T your number so he may be contacting you soon. He's 718-877-6695

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Pizza is good...but how feasible is a r u hungry trip? That place is amazing

garm993

Smash Cadet
Amazing!!

We gotta figure out the train situation soon.

So for the suites, I got them at a discounted price of less than 1/3 the usual price it costs.

Its either going to be 2 rooms that look like this:

Or 2 rooms that look like this: Both pics together are one room and I'd have 2 of these:

Anybody wanna stay with FL, Canada, myself, and others here, it will cost you $10 and that $10 will allow you to stay either friday night, saturday night, or both nights. Basically if you pay $10 you can stay for both nights. Fixed rate atm and I'll have chips, drinks, maybe some girls, and some smash setups.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Don't want too many staying with us but there's clearly plenty of room.

Either way those rooms are going to be amazing. I have been keeping up with these pages like only a stalker would XD. Trying to make sure I have all the money I need and such. Any word from the Pittsburgh area guys yet Keitaro?

Keitaro

Either way those rooms are going to be amazing. I have been keeping up with these pages like only a stalker would XD. Trying to make sure I have all the money I need and such. Any word from the Pittsburgh area guys yet Keitaro?
I spoke to a Pittsburgh player today and their main driver is going to be OOS meaning they don't have a ride so far but there's another player named Crews that came to COT in Jersey so I'm going to try to get in contact with him to see if he's interested in going. He hasn't logged onto smashboards since July 1st so I may have bit of trouble.

Keitaro

Although Katie is still coming, I removed her from the title in place of Junebug cause he's a slightly better player.

garm993

Smash Cadet
I spoke to a Pittsburgh player today and their main driver is going to be OOS meaning they don't have a ride so far but there's another player named Crews that came to COT in Jersey so I'm going to try to get in contact with him to see if he's interested in going. He hasn't logged onto smashboards since July 1st so I may have bit of trouble.
Ok. I "might" have my cousin driving now. So depending on how many need a ride from Pittsburgh, if they chip in for gas we should be able to give rides.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol will and i got this.
you definitely about to get styled on by me and keitaro

but dont feel bad, cause everyone else can get it too

Edit: Also, 3 snakes in the title, and only 1 diddy? /tableflip

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im sorry keith. ur cool and all but i gotta say that will is da bess team mate of all time. OF ALL TIME.
tell him will!

also, only few have ever witnessed my amazing doubles skills. i got skills i tell you!

im the people's champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom