• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im sorry keith. ur cool and all but i gotta say that will is da bess team mate of all time. OF ALL TIME.
tell him will!

also, only few have ever witnessed my amazing doubles skills. i got skills i tell you!

im the people's champ.
ive witnessed your dubs skills. you monkey we've teamed before!

although every single match you're playing that isnt against me, ill be cheering for you guys mad hard

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Looked at the title of this thread and was disappointed you didn't even put me in the title after I was talked about on VG's stream for all the trash talking I was doing?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Looked at the title of this thread and was disappointed you didn't even put me in the title after I was talked about on VG's stream for all the trash talking I was doing?
Pretty sure your name would discourage people from coming, homo.

:017:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Pretty sure it wouldn't and your just mad I beat you in a 5$ money match at Pound V. Now leave me alone.
I never played you at Pound 5, I did see Pitzer **** you tho with Pit. Don't make things up, you anal plug. :017:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
pretty sure he'll call you a homo in person too. you dont know ramona eeflowers very well :laugh:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yea ramona flowers will actually **** you...with his beak if you know what i mean.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Hes a random to me cause I don't know him so yea I don't care lol. Idk what you kids are thinking.
first. you're a random to him, so he also does not care.

second. kids? i'm not even a teenager anymore lol.

you always make yourself open to get attacked first man. :\

DFEAR

Smash Hero
it should be 20$+ winner gets to say w.e the **** they want. all hype.

any side bets?

5$ on mai boi , the hope itself, xaltis.

also. im a great commentator, im unbiased i swear.
xaltis is gonna win

Xaltis

Smash Hero
xD, Taylor you're taking things too seriously. I told ya not to take 'attacks' on the internet so personally.

A MM would be fun to see though.

:rosalina:
I was doing fine wtf garret.

I was just handling it fine then my own friends just wanna attack me. I don't understand...

DFEAR

Smash Hero
first. you're a random to him, so he also does not care.

second. kids? i'm not even a teenager anymore lol.

you always make yourself open to get attacked first man. :\
Where do you get your logic from? I got attacked first for no reason. I swear my state hates me.
um well to help you, my friend, i will help you analyze my logic.

first you got attacked first and defended yourself with "Cause you won't do it at ktarr."

people then warned you about future name calling and you said, "Hes a random to me cause I don't know him" well of course he's gonna think you are a random too cuz he doesnt know you either!

then you said, "so yea I don't care lol", if you don't care why would he care?

then you called everyone kids. the only kid we really know is that crazy young kid that gog brings. calling us kids including me is very disrespectful and you make yourself show like a BIG MATURE ADULT, a mature adult would never put himself above someone in an argument as an inferior being or w.e.

your state doesnt hate you. we're trying to help you. but you think we're attacking you. so you don't accept or want to accept our help. you really need help btw

DFEAR

Smash Hero
we're trying to help you. but you think we're attacking you. so you don't accept or want to accept our help. you really need help btw
I don't think I need help, nor do I want it. I'm more of the loner kind of guy.
exactly. you answered your own question. you dont think you need help and you dont want our help.
you were raised this way, i do not blame you man.

loner kind of guy?

There is no "i" in team but there is in win.
Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work!

edit: yo keitaro. this is hype btw. i do this **** all the time. sorry im doing this in your thread but lol meh?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Its all good.

Makes my state almost look normal lol. Nothing compares to the drama Inui can bring though.

It also keeps the thread active, which I'm always for no matter how it happens.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I've yet to play poker with you guys. I'm mean with card games, especially after 2 shots of Bicardi.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
exactly. you answered your own question. you dont think you need help and you dont want our help.
you were raised this way, i do not blame you man.

loner kind of guy?

There is no "i" in team but there is in win.
Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work!

edit: yo keitaro. this is hype btw. i do this **** all the time. sorry im doing this in your thread but lol meh?
Actually no I wasn't raised like that lol. The SFL smash community ended up forcing it on me.

W
hy would you put a "Wtf" face for me saying that? -_-

A
nd of course I'm gonna help us as a team at the OOS tourney but after that its back to the regular thing.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I guess I'm gonna have to. Just gonna laugh whenever someone trys to insult me now even if its my friends and just talk trash to people.

Kage is byad.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i meant you are a loner guy because you were raised that way. the way you live. the way your brothers interact with you. your living conditions. your history is whats forcing you to be more of an individual. you had to grow up by yourself, depending on yourself. you are your own man

you dont trust anyone completely outside your own trusting boundaries. you see major flaws in things that arent perfect in your eyes and immediately defend yourself from these flaws.

look im your friend. im just trying to help you laugh at people for their misfortunes.

for example, kage makes fun of you because he has to defend himself and compensate for something. he probably has a small ****. and he has to make fun of you because thats how he shows his "masculinity" but in reality hes a small **** all talk bytch. he cant intellectually out power you, so he uses weak jokes to harm your spirit.

so see it this way xaltis, im your friend. i got your back no matter what. inb4 im gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom