• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Dphat? That's wicked!!

I don't talk like that guys. Its just hard for me to come up with a new excited word everytime. Ill just reset back to awesome soon.

Also how you know he's coming Nairo?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Dphat? That's wicked!!

I don't talk like that guys. Its just hard for me to come up with a new excited word everytime. Ill just reset back to awesome soon.

Also how you know he's coming Nairo?
inb4isawhimpostsoiassumehescominglogic

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
The **** has been going on in this thread. xD

Also, I'm down for cards, hustle everybody watch out.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Well, looks like I'm only showing up for a little while, unless Melee singles is earlier in the day on the schedule.

Keitaro

Ill ask the Pittsburgh players if they are interested in carpooling with you Garm. How many spots do you have open in your car?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Keitaro, I'll bring the poker chips no problem. My carpool is NOID, June, Pink and myself. The floor is fine.

Keitaro

EE with that legit post. Aight. I'm gonna start making a list for the hotel suites.

So far its:
Keitaro
Eazy
NOID
Junebug
Pinkfresh
EE
Florida1
Florida2
Florida3
Florida4
Florida5
Florida6
Florida7
Canada1
Canada2
Canada3
Chibosempai

Florida and Canada don't get names for the moment :p And remember guys, $10 per person.

Also I might be able to get a 3rd suite. Prices would stay the same though.

garm993

Smash Cadet
Ill ask the Pittsburgh players if they are interested in carpooling with you Garm. How many spots do you have open in your car?
It should be a definite 3 open seats with the possibility of 5 if I am able to take the Durango. My cousin doesn't come back til this weekend though, so I have to re-confirm my ride still.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
EE with that legit post. Aight. I'm gonna start making a list for the hotel suites.

So far its:
Keitaro
Eazy
NOID
Junebug
Pinkfresh
EE
Florida1
Florida2
Florida3
Florida4
Florida5
Florida6
Florida7
Canada1
Canada2
Canada3
Chibosempai

Florida and Canada don't get names for the moment :p And remember guys, $10 per person.

Also I might be able to get a 3rd suite. Prices would stay the same though.
Why does Florida get no names ;___;

If that's the case, I call dibs on "Florida1"

Two-Ell

Smash Master
FL2 obv, also you mean to put 8 FLs Keitaro because GDX makes the eighth. I suggest you just put our names to avoid that confusion lol

DJ Jack
2link121
Xaltis
DFEAR
GreenAce
Kemel
GDX
MVD

:rosalina:

Omari

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Alex/no offense, but might doesn't confirm anything. Plenty people told me before I may (or might) have room then leave. Nothing against you or them though, it is what it is.

@Keit: What's the cheapest/fastest/easiest etc way I can get to NJ?

If possible, you know anyone willing to drive us (2) to the venue when we're at w/e stop in NJ?

You still charging $10 per night at the suite you're staying? (Coach buses to NY stop running before midnight (11:45 pm I believe). I'd rather chill overnight then be out in the afternoon instead of risking the chances.)

Thanks

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I call Florida7...reminds me of saumrai 7...the seven Florida samurai playing brawl :laugh:

Also as long as fl is in the same room I'm good..and only fl in the room sleeping wise. 3rd suite probably wouldn't be a bad idea. Florida calls the jacuzzi suite though if there is one

Also also as of now tickets are around 280 for flights arriving early afternoon Friday and leaving anytime after 1pm Sunday from Newark (that's cool right?) so things are looking good for when I buy them tomorrow/Saturday

Also also also poker gonna be $5 tables winner take all /2nd gets money back or what?

:phone:

Keitaro

I'm keep warning ya'll imma beast at poker. Your days are numbered.

@ GDX: Early or late afternoon is fine GDX.

@ Omari: I'm going into work now but ill check after work around 11.

@ Garm: aight, get back to me when you can. Ill still ask some Pittsburgh players to see if they're interested.

@ Florida2: Ill update the names correctly as soon as I can.

garm993

Smash Cadet
I'm keep warning ya'll imma beast at poker. Your days are numbered.

@ GDX: Early or late afternoon is fine GDX.

@ Omari: I'm going into work now but ill check after work around 11.

@ Garm: aight, get back to me when you can. Ill still ask some Pittsburgh players to see if they're interested.

@ Florida2: Ill update the names correctly as soon as I can.
Just wanted to let you know, I'm the luckiest person you will ever see play poker ;) and I should hear from my cousin by Saturday, Sunday at the latest.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hey. i would like will/vinnie in our room maybe :\

also. if its traditional texas poker im in as well.
white chips= 25
blue= 100
red = 500
yellow = 1000

Keitaro

Lol sure. Ill add you and your bro to the list for now.

Edit: Yeah, I saw that it was $140 a night at the suites. I'm getting them for less than 1/3 that price.

MVD

Smash Master
Xaltis if I'm the best at mafia I'm the best at poker I know when ppl are lying :p plus I'm poor so I gotta make money somehow!!

garm993

Smash Cadet
Lol sure. Ill add you and your bro to the list for now.

Edit: Yeah, I saw that it was $140 a night at the suites. I'm getting them for less than 1/3 that price.
Lol ya it was a rough price. If I didn't stay with you, then I would have had to stay at the other hotel where all the fun wasn't at :urg:.

Xaltis if I'm the best at mafia I'm the best at poker I know when ppl are lying :p plus I'm poor so I gotta make money somehow!!

You may know when I'm lying, but I rarely play a legit hand. I "normally" call everything because I can and win. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom