• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Thanks Alex/no offense, but might doesn't confirm anything. Plenty people told me before I may (or might) have room then leave. Nothing against you or them though, it is what it is.

@Keit: What's the cheapest/fastest/easiest etc way I can get to NJ?

If possible, you know anyone willing to drive us (2) to the venue when we're at w/e stop in NJ?

You still charging $10 per night at the suite you're staying? (Coach buses to NY stop running before midnight (11:45 pm I believe). I'd rather chill overnight then be out in the afternoon instead of risking the chances.)

Thanks
Its $10 for one night or both nights.

As for public trans, I really suck at it :( but I know the station that is closest to the venue is the New Brunswick train station and the station that is closest to the hotel is the Bound Brook train station although the New Brunswick one is still close to that one too.

You would be coming from Jamaica NY right?

Omari

Smash Journeyman
@Keit: Yes, I'd can take either the Coach bus (Port Authority) to NJ (New Brunswick) or NJ transit (Madison Square Garden) to NJ (New Brunswick or w/e station). If possible, may you (or another smasher) pick me up when I arrive (most likely Friday afternoon/night)?

Prices:
Bus=$9.20
Train=$12.25

I'd rather take the bus (cheaper) but at the same sense make this trip simple/fun. Thanks

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Delta Air Lines
Flight 1618 Orlando Intl (MCO)
Orlando, FL
7:30 AM Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl (ATL)
Atlanta, GA
9:09 AM 1h 39m
Economy
Layover Time: 0h 39m
Delta Air Lines
Flight 843 Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl (ATL)
Atlanta, GA
9:48 AM Newark Liberty Intl (EWR)
Newark, NJ
12:20 PM 2h 32m
Economy
Returning Flight Leaving Newark, NJ (EWR) at 7:30 PM on Sunday, August 14, 2011
Arriving Orlando , FL (MCO) at 12:41 AM on Monday, August 15, 2011
Flight From To Travel Time/Class
Delta Air Lines
Flight 2142 Newark Liberty Intl (EWR)
Newark, NJ
7:30 PM Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl (ATL)
Atlanta, GA
10:06 PM 2h 36m
Economy
Layover Time: 1h 9m
Delta Air Lines
Flight 1769 Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl (ATL)
Atlanta, GA
11:15 PM Orlando Intl (MCO)
Orlando, FL
12:41 AM
Mon,August 15(Overnight Flight) 1h 26m
Economy

...yep, we in there. get in around 12:30pm to newark friday. Even though I leave at 7 sunday you can drop me off at the airport like 3-4 hours beforehand. My phone has netflix so I should be good :laugh:

Edit: Also, the hotel looks familiar...is that the hotel we stayed at for pound 4?
Edit #2: Should i take the train from EWR somewhere? or will i be gotten at the airport?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Bad news guys, I got scheduled for a work trip this weekend, I have to go to Florida for training. I'm really sorry :( good luck with this event and all power to keitaro this event will be hype.

:phone:

garm993

Smash Cadet
@Keitaro So I just relised Junebug is going to be at this. I'm totally feeling a mm Lucario v. Lucario. Probably $5 or $10.

Keitaro

Lol Tant, its funny that the weekend Florida smashers are coming here is the same weekend you're going over there. Its all good, have fun dude and ill be at your Xanadu tourney for sure.
@Keitaro So I just relised Junebug is going to be at this. I'm totally feeling a mm Lucario v. Lucario. Probably $5 or $10.

Good luck with that. Lucario is gay *glares at June*

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Delta Air Lines
Flight 1618 Orlando Intl (MCO)
Orlando, FL
7:30 AM Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl (ATL)
Atlanta, GA
9:09 AM 1h 39m
Economy
Layover Time: 0h 39m
Delta Air Lines
Flight 843 Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl (ATL)
Atlanta, GA
9:48 AM Newark Liberty Intl (EWR)
Newark, NJ
12:20 PM 2h 32m
Economy
Returning Flight Leaving Newark, NJ (EWR) at 7:30 PM on Sunday, August 14, 2011
Arriving Orlando , FL (MCO) at 12:41 AM on Monday, August 15, 2011
Flight From To Travel Time/Class
Delta Air Lines
Flight 2142 Newark Liberty Intl (EWR)
Newark, NJ
7:30 PM Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl (ATL)
Atlanta, GA
10:06 PM 2h 36m
Economy
Layover Time: 1h 9m
Delta Air Lines
Flight 1769 Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl (ATL)
Atlanta, GA
11:15 PM Orlando Intl (MCO)
Orlando, FL
12:41 AM
Mon,August 15(Overnight Flight) 1h 26m
Economy

...yep, we in there. get in around 12:30pm to newark friday. Even though I leave at 7 sunday you can drop me off at the airport like 3-4 hours beforehand. My phone has netflix so I should be good :laugh:

Edit: Also, the hotel looks familiar...is that the hotel we stayed at for pound 4?
Edit #2: Should i take the train from EWR somewhere? or will i be gotten at the airport?
Quoting for importance

Keitaro

Its all good Patches. Hope to see you at Apex!
Quoting for importance

You're good. Ill be able to get you from the airport at 12:20. We'll probably chill with some North NJ smashers until I have to get the Canadians then we'll head to the hotel.

For Sunday you'll be good too GDX, I won't have to drop you off too early. Maybe at 4 though.

I just need to know when the other Florida players will be arriving at the airport so I can then calculate how long it'll take them to train to New Brunswick. I gotta make sure I'm in the area to pick them up.

Keitaro

:0 in that case GDX you may have to take a train into my area since the rest of Florida will probably be coming to my area at the exact time you arrive. I may just have you wait at the airport instead so I can still get you.

I wish I had 3 Keitaros. One could get the Canadians, 1 can get GDX, and one can pick the other FLs up from the station. Oh, and one more to cut the grass tomorrow.

Patches

Smash Master
Yeah. Rent calls. So does hydro, cable, internet, groceries, cigarettes, weed and booze. Aha. But ill definitely MM the florida boys at Apex. <3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I can wait at airport if you want. Phone + ds + netflix = I'm good :laugh:

863-934-2355

Keitaro

@ GDX: Aight, I saved your number and I'll get you after the other FL players arrive in my area.

@ Garm: Yeah :( I really hate Lucario. I'd never do Falco vs Lucario in tourney.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
@ GDX: Aight, I saved your number and I'll get you after the other FL players arrive in my area.

@ Garm: Yeah :( I really hate Lucario. I'd never do Falco vs Lucario in tourney.
Lucario isn't that hard LOL.

Keitaro

Good stuff at Smelly Cat and old Melee friend Eggm. All shoryken games will be played on both 360 and PS3. You'll be able to play your matches on the system of your choice.

@ Teevee: Yeah you should be teaming with Blackanese for sure lol.

I heard some wild rumor that Mechwarrior is bringing $1000 here for money matches. True or false??

LLDL

Smash Hero
What time will melee doubles and singles begin respectively?

Keitaro

Melee doubles will be starting right after Brawl Doubles begins so id say 12. Melee singles will start after Melee doubles ends so id say it'll start around 2:30.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Oh that's awesome. I have to leave around 5, so that will be ample time to get in singles bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom