• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
+1. Anti I'll suck at Apex lol but alright.

Dude I wasn't trying to get there first, it'd be too obvious
NO YOU A ****** CHEATER! LOLOL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT. FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!

Had I'd been there, you woulda gotten 1st on the Good Sheee Power Rankings.

Omari

Smash Journeyman
I need a ride for two people (me & a MvC3 competitor [Wiggz]) 4ktar6. That's like $25 extra in yo pocket for gas in return for driving us there & back when the venue closes..

*PM/post/w/e lemme know if you can pick us up/drop us off.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Ill have to see if its possible.

At KTAR 4 there were 74 singles entrants and no shoryken side events so we had 6 to 8 tables free.

The last KTAR had 116 singles entrants with shoryuken side events and we had either 1 or no tables free.

1 table can fit 4 tvs so if we get room for at least 1 table and if you can bring some tvs for Melee then this could be possible. Imma speak to DM about it first and get back to you.
Alright, awesome. If he ends up agreeing, just let me know and I'll handle the setups, tio and payouts, that way you can focus entirely on running what you had originally planned.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It won't be featured or at least shouldn't be featured anymore. But I never thought featured mattered much anyway. Pray and Trade got 66 people and it wasn't featured plus most of the people that KTAR needed to reach out to (Florida, Canada, Cali, NE, MD/VA, MW) already plan on coming.

Everything should work out.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Brinstar is now banned at this tournament and this tourney is no longer Unity.
*this is xyro*

You make me sad Keitaro, you really didnt need to go this far. As a fellow like minded TO( we usually agree on most things in the bbrrc) i ask that you reconsider your actions, PLEASE.

The card system we created is more or a less a WARNING SYSTEM to other TOs. Yellow cards represent that player XYZ has been involved in "shady" activities (splitting/manipulating bracket....ect) and a red card represents the BBRRC's recommendation to other TO's to punish(example of a "punishment": if XYZ is caught splitting, he doesn't receive ANY payout) or ban player XYZ at the next event.

The cool thing is this^, whether you use Unity, dont use unity, in the bbrrc or not in the bbrrc, you DO NOT have to pay notice to the card system. As said before, the system was created in order to WARN fellow TOs of the possibility of players like XYZ. Also, the WHOLE reason why the bbrrc/unity/card system was created is to help get our Smash scene organized, viewed more favorable among the rest of the fighting game communiies/Esports and to help promote growth within our own castle.

This post is in no way meant to offend you but i feel that you simply overreacted because of poop faces like inui(I LOVE inui, hes been to like 400 HOBOs, but honestly, when does he NOT complain?) and other people threatened to not go to Katar(but will still go because 99% of the community will not DO what they SAY) and it may have made you feel like "oh ****, bbrrc is banning m2k, people don't understand bbrrc and so they hate it, im apart of bbrrc so they dont understand me and hate me!!!!"

As for brinstar, the stage is NOT the problem.....you KNOW what the problem is but thats a fight for another day. And even then, its really not that big of a deal.

Anyways, i really hope you reconsider your stance because i personally HATE to see a very skilled TO leave the ONLY group that has EVER been able to DO something in this game simply because of the views/empty threats of jealous/uneducated/overbearing people(in the bbrrc and out of the bbrrc) dislike what happened to a certain player.

Here is a gif to sweeten the deal.

Keitaro

LMAO @ that gif!!

Thanks for taking the time to respond Xyro. As I've said before, its not about the people *****ing at me making me turn into sweet potato pie, its about the fact that I agree with these people but can't do anything about it while I'm apart of the BBRRC. It annoys the hell outta me that I'm doing things I don't wanna do and people are *****ing at me about it. So in a way, them *****ing did effect me, but if I wanted M2K to be carded and agreed with the card system, I would have stood my ground.

I really hope things still work out for the BBRRC though. Sorry I can't speak more, but I gotta go out now. I'll post more about this later.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Damn, Keit, I'm sorry things had to turn out this way :\ Regardless, everybody is gonna make sure your last KTAR is gonna be HYPE.

Btw, people have suggested that we [Florida] have at least 1-2 TVs reserved since we have a LARGE amount of MMs we need to cover plus crews. It can be before or after the tournament if you'd like, but this would help us a great deal.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
new england is getting a 10 - 15 person van to go to this...hypesauce

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Florida vs Pennsylvania crews

DOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edit: Does this mean M2K can enter?

MVD

Smash Master
Cause I think its bull**** to cater to ppl like that I like the unity ruleset

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
welp I'm still going lol

Now I don't have to waste brinstar bans. WE IN THERE!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
And Jesse people catered to you before you didn't even pay for BBC in Georgia AND you got free rides/food lol

Keitaro

It's more of the catering to ppl part

Catering to what people? I always thought that Brinstar should be banned for years. It was my decision 100%. I only made a blog about it to try to influence it on the BBRRC with public opinions.

I've had Luigi's Mansion and Norfair on at past KTARs and no matter what anyone said I kept it on. I only took it away because of Unity, which was originally my decision to have. Now that this isn't Unity anymore, I'm doing my own ruleset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom