• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 4 Results and Video Thread 1/15/11

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea they are kind of lame tbh
like the umbrellas on smashville are really distracting
id rather watch the lower quality stream version
you should disable them imo

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
:0 I just recorded a couple more sets with the hacks. If people don't like it I can take um off.

One question, who played against Gnes with the tag "San"?

Keitaro

The first page in the first post there are links to some videos. I'll be uploading a couple sets a day.

@ Cable: Sounds like a plan to me!

Keitaro

Yeah. Only 1 though. I'm in class again for 3 hours :/ but like yesterday a batch of sets will be put up through the night into the morning.

Keitaro

I use my phone to go on SWF a lot as I'm doing right now, especially when I'm bored in class.

I do have a video being made on my laptop right now while its in my bookbag. I use time efficiently :p

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Texture hacks for the characters n stages are cute, use 'em if you want, everyone else stfu or record **** your damn self.

Keitaro

Wait, was there a pink C4 texture on MY Wii at the tourney?? I thought I took all textures off for in tourney.

@6mizu: I went to MLG Columbus and DC but not Raleigh.

Keitaro

Crap, I now know how those were on :/ Well in the future they won't be on.

The next couple sets will have textures on them because I recorded them earlier today and I'm not recording them again, especially since its completely viewable and I like it.

The rest of the sets may or may not have textures on it. Doing Pelca vs Fatal now, then either GIMR vs Vinnie or Chibo vs Cheese.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
umm...I don't see how that should matter

if I used MK first match every time and loss

and then Switched to PT and won all the sets I won with.

whats the point of having MK? he didn't help me advance at all. therefore I don't see a reason he should be listed.

with the logic you guys are using...I could play characters I don't even play first round and then **** the next 2 rounds just so my Character listing will be stacked?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
umm...I don't see how that should matter

if I used MK first match every time and loss

and then Switched to PT and won all the sets I won with.

whats the point of having MK? he didn't help me advance at all. therefore I don't see a reason he should be listed.

with the logic you guys are using...I could play characters I don't even play first round and then **** the next 2 rounds just so my Character listing will be stacked?
no that's not what we mean. If you use a character 1/3 or 1/2 of all your matches, but you lost all of those matches, your character should still be listed since you used that character a great portion of the tournament. But at the same time I see what you're saying.

If m2k picked Jiggly puff for round 1 of all of his sets and then switched to MK he would have played Jiggz 1/3 of all of his sets yet he didn't win and the jiggz will be next to his name. so it is unfair for Jiggly puff to go up in the rankings because of M2K's first place with him since he didn't even win with him.

I'll have to rethink this one

ANTi_

Smash Hero
^^^^^^^^^^This times a million. The idea of listing characters who only advance you is flat out foolish.
No, for example i deserve to have Snake next to my name because i would've lost to Vinnie maybe if i didn't go snake.

Keitaro

I think you're misunderstanding Kai Anti. He agrees that both MK and Snake should be next to your name.

Keitaro

Thanks :D and yeah. I'm uploading Doom vs Gnes now then imma try to do Gnes vs ADHD in 720P HD that set probably won't be up till tomorrow morning though.

Keitaro

So the bananas, like I thought would happen, are f-ing up the HD vids for GNES vs ADHD so only the first match will be HD since thats the only match that didn't desync. The rest will be SD. They should be up sometime in the morning hopefully.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Keitaro, can you email me my replays vs Shadow and Cheese? I'd like the replays so I can record them myself without textures to use in my combo vids, I wouldn't upload them or anything (unless I did editing to them like commentary). Also, you can send me ADHD vs Gnes so I can see if they work on my HD recording process. Since it runs faster on my comp perhaps it won't desync? Worth a shot.

Keitaro

Sure, whats your email? Do you mind if I send it as a Wii Save folder? You can import it into your Dolphin's Brawl data and it'll have all the replays on it. Thing is you'll have to save your old Wii save data folder somewhere temporarily.

Also if you try to do HD make sure the dimensions are 1280 by 720.

Top Bottom