• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 4 Results and Video Thread 1/15/11

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
gimr wants his set with adhd up he said
and i would like my set with shadow and cheese
yeaaaaa
Every singles set done on the livestream setup will be uploaded. All of them SHOULD be in HD. I capatilized the should because I won't spend more than 60 hours doing HD vids meaning some may be SD. I spent about 48 hours for the last KTAR and there were less vids that time.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
First I'd like to thank Keitaro for having this amazing event, allowing me to help out with the tournament, housing me, and everything he did for me this weekend. Mad love.
I honestly have no interest in Brawl, but you guys always keep me coming back to these events. <3 you all.

Shoutouts.
- M2K - Daammnnnn, that text you showed us at iHop!!
Keep it up, Zimmerman.
- Gnes - Nice meeting you and I hope you enjoyed the event. Lol hope you enjoyed all the stories I shares xD
- ADHD - One day I will be taller than you, monkey boy.
- Nairo - I promise next tourney we're both at I'm doing that Super Mario World speed run for you! Also, good stuff against Gnes.
- Fatal - Good stuff against Anti, props to you. Shame Starlight didn't come, I still owe her Dunkin Donuts D;
- Anti - A pleasure to see you, as always. Good job in doubles, making that money like... well you already know the rest.
- Vinnie - **** you, Mr. I got a PIERCEing and I'm the **** now >.>
- Kai - Good seeing you, and ever since you've returned you've been putting it lots of work. Good ****ing ****, keep it up.
- Pat G - Glad, I sent you over to play livestream against Gnes. I knew you'd do well :]
- Will - Melee was so fun. Damnit, you're so good!! xD
- vVv Chibo - iHop was sooooo friggin fun!!
Lol thanks for the stories and for being cool as ****.
- Nakat - **** you, NaPoopy.
- vVv Logic - Not passing the Ketchup over was a pretty illogical thing to do...
Not very Logic-like at all x3
- Pwii - Get at my Toon Link!!
- Delta Cod - I have missed you greatly Delta-Pod. Glad I saw you <3
- NinjaStink - <3
- Doom - Thanks for offering me that ride back and looking out.
Lemme know if you want help with your events or anything. Also, glad you got your laptop back!! Btw, typing this from my "new" laptop x3
- GIMR -
- Bloodcross - Thanks for the shoutout. Glad to see you came down.
- kingtoon - King Reginald Toon Presents Down Throw, Up Air: The Streets
- Inui - Yo dawg... you a racist.
Nice seeing you Lucas.
- Pierce - **** you Dan, you ****ing ****** and your ****ing dinosaur looking face with you ****** lips. I hate you. Lol naaaahhhhh, glad I got to see you Dannifer <3
- Shadow - Hi Nick
i Minaj
- Kirinblaze - OMG I never knew you were sooo into anime. I gotta hit you up sometime for some recommendations.
- blackanese - You ***** my friend in singles... I can never forgive you for this. Lol nah, happy I got to see you.
- CloudFox - Cool hanging out with you while picking up Gnes, iHop, and at Keitaro's. Hope you make it out to more stuff and Genesis 2 especially.
- EE - Thanks for the shoutout. You're just as ignorant and hungry for Seb ******* as ever. Lol I gotta send you a sick picture of Seb later XD
- Bionic Sonic - Confession: I've always wanted to call you Bionic Phonics. Sounds dope.
- Gunblade - See you next weekend scrub!!
- MechWarrior - Thanks for playing a few games with me. Always a pleasure to see you.
- heavy G - Amazing venue. Thank you for providing it.
- Shippo - Shame we didn't get in our epic TC: SO MM, but we got this next time!
- Pride - Read the friggin signs!!
- RJ - Dropping those ebonics since 2008.
- Diem - Keitaro told me how you came up with the idea for running AllBrawl and you're a friggin genius.
- Kirbachu - Thanks for calling matches and showing me that wonderful male appendage while playing Starcraft.
- Apsol - Sick PT and lots of at iHop with our mutual "dislike" of a certain person. Hit me up if anything happens with what you guys are trying to do.
- Zucco - Zucccooooo <3
- Kat - You're probably not gonna see this, but you're hella cute.

Anyone else I missed, I apologize!
Anyways, GGs everyone. See you at GENESI2!!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yay was probably just looking for some way he could make fun of kadaj with the results of this tournament

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
9: Kai - Why you so mean? D:
9: Pat G - Sorry about the gangbang in AllBrawl... that's what you get for alliancing with someone and not being the first to win...
9: Will - I have to say, I was watching you fight various MKs, and I was shocked and amazed at some of the stunts you were pulling midmatch... I've never seen moves like that before, much less in your infrequent matches with me.
13: Coney - Oh no I got sat on. Oh well, just glad I didn't lose to MK in bracket for once.
17: Pwii - Oh no I lost to MK in bracket again. :(
25: JohnNumbers - So, according to the people who were watching the livestream. I sound like Johnny Bravo. Okay. Do the monkey with me, come on!
25: Bloodcross - I didn't talk to you much, but I saw you pretty angry multiple times and stuff... what up?
25: Inui - Sandwich buddies! :D
33: blackanese - Blackanese with them Bowsa mindgames
33: Bnzaaa - Good matches, but I think the loud voices everywhere screwed up your CGs...
33: Problem - What the hell are you doing below me in the rankings?
49: Shippo - in ur yugiohz, timin' u out(with Final Countdown)
49: Diem - Look at it this way... I'm never gonna forget your name again.
49: Kirbachu - Keep rockin' that Pika, I'll be rooting for you!

Kinda salty that I had to forfeit All Brawl due to my ride showing up early... no one knows this game's items, banned stages, and how to strategize outside of the game like I do... Coulda gotten somewhere...

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
- Bionic Sonic - Confession: I've always wanted to call you Bionic Phonics. Sounds dope.
I dunno why but you're the third person to tell me that :laugh:

I loved All Brawl, had lots of fun there. SDing my last stock 1v1 trying to stick a gooey bomb on someone else... not so much D:

LOL SWAGSIMUS

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
1: M2K - thanks for the friendlies. you help me confirm some things in my development as player and I will work on fixing stuff.

2: Gnes - it was really entertaining watching you play. your a cool dude as well.

3: ADHD- I will never forget that you said you had an exotic face

4: Nairo - I ate yo pancakes!!!

5: Fatal - feed my heart with your life

5: Anti - I actually don't know what to say to you. I don't feel like telling you how much you suck because it is so painfully obvious. =]

7: Dabuz - we took a piss at the same time

7: Vinnie - I was happy to see you happy

9: Kai - thanks for teaching me stuff in marvel. =]

9: Pat G - the DI was in full effect. you was even walking around all slanted. irl practice is the best!!!

9: Will - we gotta play more melee!!!

9: vVv Chibo - your jiggz can't hide from me in allbrawl

13: Nakat - your snake still sucks.....

13: vVv Logic - hug me

13: jband - I took what you said to me after our amazing set into consideration. I will definately have to work on my reaction time.

13: Coney - my hero!!!

17: VVV Cheese - I hope you took notes and learn how to mm people from me.

17: Pwii - you are like a salad with too much dressing

17: Pelca - your like a bear with honey on the back of its neck

17: Delta Cod - the hate I have for playing you in this game is at a boiling point. <3

17: NinjaLink - you like a cpu that still uses a floopy disk

17: Doom - thanks for driving like always. I really wanna commentate with you more. we didn't get a chance this time but we will soon.

17: GIMR - you are a man of many leather jackets

17: Jtails - I will never random ditto you again. you just pulled a Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels on me. I have retired....

25: False - your sandwich is ready

25: JohnNumbers - your undying energy fuels my soul

25: Bloodcross - you destroyed me in tourny. I am very sad.

25: Takeover - I love you man......

25: kingtoon - you a cool dude. never really talked to ya before this. lets team one day. =]

25: Inui - I love your selection of lunch meats.

25: Pierce - I guess my magic doesn't work all the time.

25: Shadow - I hope you like chocolate. go look under your bed.....

33: Kirinblaze - I love you. please come to more stuff if you can.

33: blackanese - you like winning money matches? come find me if you do. that random teams mm is our specialty

33: PD - you da man with a cool plan.

33: Bnzaaa - pizza

33: Problem you are mad cool dude. It was mad fun playing you. we gotta play more often.

33: CloudFox - you went to genesis. you are broken.

33: EE - we gotta money match

33: Bionic Sonic - thank you so much for the stream!!! it was fun!!!

33: Snakeee - fred, you are something else.

33: Super Sayian Renan - pizza

33: Gunblade - I hope you improve and stop losing leads and crap

33: MechWarrior - I got more characters I wanna try and use against ya.

33: Gawk - pizza

33: JCS - pizza

33: Dapuffster - IC'S are your favorite right? <3

33: heavy G - pizza

49: King - you aren't that jigglypuff!!! YOUR A FRAUD!!!!!!!

49: Shippo - taking rounds from giants.

49: Ish - butter

49: Pride - you are my boy. (platonically)

49: Sails - pizza

49: RJ - you outplaced me at doom's. now I got cha here. whats next?

49: Inferno - smackin niggggaaassss

49: Dfeat - I saw you in the bathroom

49: C4 - pizza

49: Pane - ouch

49: Diem - our set was funny. It has always been a goal of mine to defeat you. too bad it happens when you really don't care too much about the game anymore.

49: Tom - pizza

49: Bara - pizza

49: Kirbachu - pizza

49: D-Rock - pizza

49: Soma - pizza

65: Pcake - pizza

65: Batanu - pizza

65: Keitaro (forfeit in winners) - thanks for an awesome tourny man

65: Apsol - pizza

65: James - you can do better. you got this!!!

65: Grey - pizza

65: Dan - pizza

65: Kutku - pizza

65: Chen - pizza

65: Omari - pizza

65: Zucco (forfeit in winners) - love me

65: Red - pizza

65: Kat - wanna go get some pizza? lol

Heero is a piece of crap

random ksizzle shoutout.

shoutout to the ONE waitress at iHop

shoutout to Emukiller for being Emukiller

shoutout to M2K and I saying the same exact thing at the same time and having an awkward moment.

Keitaro

These sets will defintely be up today:
Pat G vs GNES
Dabuz vs M2K
Chibo vs Shadow

The entire set of Dabuz vs M2K desyncs on my emulator so it will be SD along with the first match of Pat G vs GNES. The rest of those vids will be HD.

M2K vs ADHD winners finals will likely be up today too.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
These sets will defintely be up today:
Pat G vs GNES
Dabuz vs M2K
Chibo vs Shadow

The entire set of Dabuz vs M2K desyncs on my emulator so it will be SD along with the first match of Pat G vs GNES. The rest of those vids will be HD.

M2K vs ADHD winners finals will likely be up today too.
cool, when do you think me vs. ADHD will be up?

Keitaro

@ GIMR: ill start on that set as soon as I'm done with the winners finals set.

@ Inui: After I finish putting up all the singles matches ill do some doubles sets. May be SD though.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I'm so glad I didn't get last.

Big shoutouts to everyone who said I got better,
I REALLY appreciate it.
This dude is gonna go so hard in NY in a few months. We need to play more why-fails.

Delta: MM at VC9 in Mario Kart Double Dash? :)
MK:DD? -Looks for money and a way to VC9-

Kai, you're a beast.

9: Pat G - the DI was in full effect. you was even walking around all slanted. irl practice is the best!!!
I fk'n died.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
When your one of the best, people don't care if you win it's expected. If you lose though...that's why you just got to play your best all the time cause people love when you slip up and make a big deal about it
-_____________-

Guess i'm not allowed to lose anymore lol.

Keitaro

@Anti: Only to M2K, Ally, and Nairo. You can lose to others of course, but know that it'll probably be considered an upset.

Gnes is extreme **** right now but with how much you **** Diddy most should be surprised if you ever lost to him. Wouldn't call that an upset though.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
yay was probably just looking for some way he could make fun of kadaj with the results of this tournament
Lol if this is true, I have earned so much respect for yay xD
I dunno why but you're the third person to tell me that :laugh:
It rhymes so it ***** :]
Enter as that at some random event!!

Bunch of garbage
Shut up, 33rd Warrior!!
I only have sets of me getting ***** online. :)
But you're bad so it's not a surprise xD

Keitaro

Don't worry guys. Its about 90 singles vids and at the rate I'm going it'll be a while before they are all up but there will be a couple sets uploaded a day so keep checking the thread throughout the week or my youtube channel for your possible set or other cool sets that'll be up.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i had no money. walked in the venue wit 10 and had to give that up for venue fee.

EDIT: thanks to everyone that gave me money to enter [^^]

Top Bottom