• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 4 Results and Video Thread 1/15/11

Coney

Smash Master
come on what? that dude looks like he means business, i don't blame takeover for not wanting to **** with that guy. he had my wii once but he made me pay $75 to get it back, dude is bad news

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
This is now my favorite thread in the world.
*****, that's Kingtoon!!!

We all know he's mad inspired by Atomsk.
Stupid *** Nakat.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Videos Update: Been having a bit of trouble getting these replays to freaking work. 3 out of 8 replays so far desynced on my emulator (Olimars and Diddys consistently f up replays) which isn't that bad but now some of the replays recorded simply slow down out of nowhere for no reason. To time it to sync with the sound effects correctly is nearly impossible atm without recording the vid again which takes 30 mins and I have to hope the fps doesn't randomly drop from 10 fps to 3.

Sorry for the crazy talk, to put it simple if I still end up having trouble doing the HD vids tomorrow I'm just going to put the replays up in standard quality. If I do SD I can easily have all 90 replays up possibly in one day.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol @ Lie n Bio..

M2k- Good stuff as always... still holding the title as #1
Gnes- Dayum.. not sure how you beat Wyatt.. but good ****. was it dittos or Mk vs diddy?
Adhd- Read Post above :) lol
Anti- Good stuff in dbls. You said next time u played Nario you were gonna beat him.. Smh.
Vinnie- Hmm.. woulda thought you woulda placed higher :(
Coney-Step it up! At least one D3 has to be top 5.. =\
Takeo- Smh..
GimR- Learn the math up...
Apostle- Smh..
Logic- The fawk? Smh..

Looked like a fun tourny good stuff Keitaro.

Keitaro

I'd hate to say this.....but **** the HD videos lol!! Its causing too much trouble right now. I still may do some in HD but this is taking way too long, I could have had 30 matches up already with SD. I'm just going to do SD and start now. Lets see how long it takes for some stuff to go up before I have to leave for class at 12:00.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Keitaro just use SD homie, it's fine with that amount of videos and you can't be stressing over some HD videos like its life or death haha

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yeah, don't worry about it Keitaro. Try to upload gnes vs. ADHD in HD or something. Don't worry about the rest for now

Keitaro

About 90 vids. I'm almost done recording the 5th vid which equals 2 sets. Gonna finish recording one more set after class, put up those 3 sets, then go back to recording again.

Now that I'm doing SD vids atm I am POSITIVE at least 4 sets will be up tonight. There would be more but I have class all day.

Keitaro

Why does stuff like this always take longer than expected :p

These sets will be going up between 1 am to 4 am.

Dmbrandon vs Gnes
Chibo vs Shadow
Doom vs Logic

Don't wait up for um. I'm going to put them to upload on youtube all at once then go straight to sleep.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
nice, il have to edit the good quality me vs shadow in place of the lower quality stream version so there is still commentary and webcam mixups
rly wanna see me vs cheese since that didn't get saved on the livestream and my other matches did, so at least they are up in low quality now

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Hey, for the sake of Ripple's thread, please fill in the blanks in the OP about the characters used by players in Singles.

*runs off to practice more MK matchup shenanigans*

Keitaro

I tried to do that for him but I don't know all the characters people used sadly. If anybody knows any of the missing characters let me know.

I uploaded some vids and they are on the front post. I'll post a link to a batch of them when I'm done.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Keitaro, I told you at the tournament that the only sets I won in tournament (all two of them lmao), I won going all Snake. MK was the character I used in the two sets I lost.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
why do ppl only put characters they won with, if you used mk 50% of the time then he obviously contributed to the place you got

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Also, I didn't go icies once this tournament, all GW

swordgard

Smash Hero
Yup.

@ Inui: Ill put MK and Snake then.

@ GIMR: Ill change it as soon as I'm out of class.
I could try recording it in HD if you really want those sets. Id have to test with the new version of the emulator, but I could maybe do it if you really want to.

Keitaro

I could try recording it in HD if you really want those sets. Id have to test with the new version of the emulator, but I could maybe do it if you really want to.
Maybe for the finals sets. How many fps does your emulator go at while recording?

Keitaro

Lol np dude. I'm about to upload the final match of Doom's set vs Logic then record some more so there will be more today/tonight.

Top Bottom