• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 4 Results and Video Thread 1/15/11

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Puff m2k went into tunnel vision and shuttlelooped at least 6 times straight. He wasn't playing level headed..
I know, me and m2k were laughing throughout the entire match.

The 3rd match still was not a freebie for him tho you've got to admit.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Damn this dudes been stalking my whole life to know when I knew what smash even was! Glad I'm such an important individual to be followed around like that haha!

Stay suicidal forever. <3

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Damn I knew you wanted to get into Zucco's pants but not M2K as well! Kudos to you! :)
Damn this dudes been stalking my whole life to know when I knew what smash even was! Glad I'm such an important individual to be followed around like that haha!

Stay suicidal forever. <3
I took a picture for your entertainment yesterday at Ihop, no homo. Go check RJ's photo album on FB

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Stay salty as **** that I root for my 5+ year friend over brawl kids lol.

Vinnie will never beat M2K. ;) I will always coach M2K against anyone no matter how salty they get.
and that is one reason why many people think you are a ****. He doesn't need coaching and if you're not in the match, you don't deserve the right to tell someone how to play.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I'm pretty sure that my match against M2k was on a wii that had a giant blue sticker on it that covered the center portion of the wii. I dunno if I recorded the match to begin with but if that was your wii check to see if there was a match with Jiggs vs MK on Pictochat.

I just wanna know who's wii that was.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
And goddamn Fatal beating me was really that much of an upset? LOL

We're both top players... nothing big.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
And goddamn Fatal beating me was really that much of an upset? LOL

We're both top players... nothing big.
I would say it's an upset because of how good you are vs Snake.

Loved the stream, AllBrawl looks like a really fun 3rd event I may try it out at DNA lulz.

Good stuff to Fatal and Pelca for doing well.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I'm so glad I didn't get last.

Big shoutouts to everyone who said I got better,
I REALLY appreciate it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
and that is one reason why many people think you are a ****. He doesn't need coaching and if you're not in the match, you don't deserve the right to tell someone how to play.
No. M2K is still human even if he's the best, and deserves support like anyone else. Coaching is allowed between and before matches.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Not like i ever beat Ally, i'm decent against Snake.

Just annoying knowing that if i woulda beat Fatal it woulda been like ...

But since i lose it's AAHAHAHAHA OGOD **** BETING ANTI*BONER*

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
I think I'mma just go to tournys to commentate :3 lol

It was good seeing everyone as usual (Big thanks to Mech for the ride) <3 I decided to enter singles due to how upset I was at teams placing :[ But I shouldn't of lmfao. Singles is just mad boring to me in Brawl, but I'mma try to take it more seriously (not trying to take creds off people who I played in tourny <3)

ALSO 1 of ya'll hosts needs to add "Double Random Teams" as a side event next time please. If anything, like how some people said, to be paired up with mystery smashers to make it even more interesting lol.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Sorry wanna do shoutouts but salty my wii is somewhere not in my possession.

If anyone has it please pm me.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I'm so glad I didn't get last.

Big shoutouts to everyone who said I got better,
I REALLY appreciate it.
No problem man.
I'm pretty sure that my match against M2k was on a wii that had a giant blue sticker on it that covered the center portion of the wii. I dunno if I recorded the match to begin with but if that was your wii check to see if there was a match with Jiggs vs MK on Pictochat.

I just wanna know who's wii that was.
NinjaLink's wii

It was good seeing everyone as usual (Big thanks to Mech for the ride) <3 I decided to enter singles due to how upset I was at teams placing :[ But I shouldn't of lmfao. Singles is just mad boring to me in Brawl, but I'mma try to take it more seriously (not trying to take creds off people who I played in tourny <3)

ALSO 1 of ya'll hosts needs to add "Double Random Teams" as a side event next time please. If anything, like how some people said, to be paired up with mystery smashers to make it even more interesting lol.
Nice seeing you Broski.

Robfox

Smash Lord
Not like i ever beat Ally, i'm decent against Snake.

Just annoying knowing that if i woulda beat Fatal it woulda been like ...

But since i lose it's AAHAHAHAHA OGOD **** BETING ANTI*BONER*

How is it annoying? If anything it's a compliment.
People respect ur skill to such a high extent, that if U even lose to a person 98% near ur level they go into a frenzy
aka ur 2 good nd rarely lose
that seems like a compliment 2 me *shrugs*

_Kain_

Smash Champion
When your one of the best, people don't care if you win it's expected. If you lose though...that's why you just got to play your best all the time cause people love when you slip up and make a big deal about it

Gnes

Smash Master
gnes ull prolly beat me next time anyway, i was just playing really good this tourney

also im prolly not going to whobo 3 unless i get some donation or something cuz last one i was a bit disappointed
I wish you would go to Whobo but if not just more money for me lololol.

And yah i was making alot of mistakes all day, and u were playing near perfect (especially against nairo and dabuz). We'll see what happens.

kain is right anti, ur so good and held in such a high regard that at this point no matter who u lose to people are gonna make a big deal out of it.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
IMO there is alot of stress on top players that could get to them if they let it.

The better you are, the worse it can potentially be. M2K has it the worse by far. Never knew Japan's #1 goal of smash was to one day beat M2K. When that dude cried his eyes out at Apex I was like WTF???? Especially since he wasn't even playing lol!

Kaffei

Smash Hero

plz do so.. u have the best commentary imo lmao

Omari

Smash Journeyman
Tourney was mad fun Keitaro, keep up the great work man! Shout-outs to everyone there puttin' in work & making the event hella fun. Thanks NAKAT, I'll try to make to more events but I have to work next weekend (teaching CPR class). I'll most likely be at VC9 doing much better than what I did this tourney...(I let myself & all Mario mains down). Good thing went early to catch the last bus to NY but I'll be bringing MKDD to future events. GGs everyone!

Delta: MM at VC9 in Mario Kart Double Dash? :)

Keitaro

Dabuz vs M2K replays

I'm recording Dabuz vs M2K atm and for some reason it shows 3 games on my replay. Anyone know why? Dabuz loses game 1 and 2 but it shows a match on Castle Seige as a 3rd game. Is that match apart of the set? If anybody knows anything please let me know asap.

@ Omari: Glad to hear :D :D

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
iirc anti and m2k played a match on fd before the set mk vs olimar. then dabuz and m2k played their set. think game 1 was on sv and a 3 stock on castle siege.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'd go with what Kelvin said, Dabuz typically counterpicks Castle Siege and M2K loves to ask Anti for matchup practice.

Keitaro

iirc anti and m2k played a match on fd before the set mk vs olimar. then dabuz and m2k played their set. think game 1 was on sv and a 3 stock on castle siege.
I'd go with what Kelvin said, Dabuz typically counterpicks Castle Siege and M2K loves to ask Anti for matchup practice.
Perfect, you guys were right. Thanks.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I'm recording Dabuz vs M2K atm and for some reason it shows 3 games on my replay. Anyone know why? Dabuz loses game 1 and 2 but it shows a match on Castle Seige as a 3rd game. Is that match apart of the set? If anybody knows anything please let me know asap.

@ Omari: Glad to hear :D :D
Mew2King played a friendly with Anti before playing Dabuz. I can confirm this cus I recorded the live stream.

edit: ok nvm =)
Can't wait to see the vids keitaro

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
1: M2K - puffsta 2 stock
5: Fatal - was hoping to ditto
7: Vinnie - you opened my eyes up to gaw.
9: Kai - ended my spree in losers bracket. Next time won't be such a landslide for you!
9: Will - I get so close to beating you but you always seize the win. Fun friendlies dude.
13: jband - lolmexicansnake
17: doom - wish I played you again to show you I'm not a push over anymore I learned a lot within a week.
25: False - how did this random get 25th
33: Kirinblaze - your link is craze man. Intense set.
33: Dapuffster - loved watching your set with m2k LOL
49: King - gg
49: RJ - I wanted revenge on your lucario..
49: C4 - Fun friendlies and double partner. You rep those custom controllers
49: Diem - you're hilarious man and really chill.
65: Keitaro - you're a really nice guy, we should friendlies sometime

Top Bottom