• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It was a drawing that someone nice made for me a couple years ago. I have 2 others: Same as what you see now, but a White Pit instead of gold (with a bit of less snow), and my Gold Pit in a house wearing some sweater or something while eating some lolipop. I haven't checked.
I'll see what I can do, as long as the Pit you see is Jolly.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Why is blue Pit so rare? I use him all the time, though I don't really count... Rarely I may switch to white, or black, though. But I thought blue would get more attention. xD'

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm gonna need Krys and Luckay for this question, and it involves that childish green Pit from AIB. I want to know, if you played us both, who's better, or at least greater potential. I'm tired of this conflict on who the better Pit is, whether it's his offense, or my defense, so I want to know from other Pit users to see what they think.

I fear that this thing may make me lose my focus more than usual, so I can't keep this in my mind, and it's harder than it looks.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Why is blue Pit so rare? I use him all the time, though I don't really count... Rarely I may switch to white, or black, though. But I thought blue would get more attention. xD'
Yea same here! I thought blue would be overused. I may start using him too, and since you brought it up, I might even use your tag when I go blue to show respect :3

I'm gonna need Krys and Luckay for this question, and it involves that childish green Pit from AIB. I want to know, if you played us both, who's better, or at least greater potential. I'm tired of this conflict on who the better Pit is, whether it's his offense, or my defense, so I want to know from other Pit users to see what they think.

I fear that this thing may make me lose my focus more than usual, so I can't keep this in my mind, and it's harder than it looks.
You already know my opinion bro. It's okay, just worry about your own skills and quit comparing yourself, you'll do fine.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Include me and my "big project" in this big project kuro. Lulz AP if youre talking about Toxin trash stop letting him troll you and remind him that he lost to my scrub kirby while camping like a *****

:phone:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
He never told me that part, or in fact, he never tells me his shame. Tell me more.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Just know that you're a better Pit despite being only wifi which is hard to do.

Anyway, I got a tourney I'm about to leave for. Should be hype with Ally, Esam, Vinnie, Dabuz, and possibly m2k going. I'll post a link to the stream when its up from my phone.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Do your best, and I know. Tell me more secrets if you got any when you come back. I know he'll be starting something, along with a few suck-ups.

link2702

Smash Champion
admirLOL starting arguments with users on aib again?

IIRC a long time ago that toxin guy or w/e was buddies with admirLOL, felt sorry for him or something cuz everyone was trolling em all the time...but then for w/e reason admirLOL did something to start a fight and now the guy saw first hand why everyone hated addy in the first place.. :awesome:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Kuro, deal with link2702 for me, please. I'm really not going to be in the mood to argue today, for I'm expecting good things to come, that includes me ordering Pizza for the family again.

You may edit said comment too so I wouldn't have to worry bout it too, not just because he can't get my name right, but there are times when I actually want to relax, you know.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You love pepperoni Pizza too? Pepperoni only is best, and I literally don't eat any other kind, though I wouldn't mind adapting to cheese only if pepperoni is sold out. D:
Ordering Domino's is brilliant, all that pepperoni they put on the double pepperoni kind, so beautiful, and me to have a full box to myself (sometimes 2), it's just heaven's food.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I think you and I are gonna be great friends, since Pepperoni is top tier toppings. For my case, Double pepperoni from Domino's.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Anyone wanna watch the stream? :D twitch.tv/vgbootcam

Please time them out Luckay and play as cheap as possible. Don't worry about how you'll look like. Getting 1st is way better than getting 17th. Play to win bro, glide under the stage back and forth all day please. Arrow camp like a monster too.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Just don't forget the lgl is in effect. I wonder if they'll really keep that, Brinstar, and RC once MK is banned. Probably yes to the LGL, no to the stages. Pit's epic on Brins without MK around.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Just don't forget the lgl is in effect. I wonder if they'll really keep that, Brinstar, and RC once MK is banned. Probably yes to the LGL, no to the stages. Pit's epic on Brins without MK around.
It really doesn't matter, I think too many people hype up the ledge grab limit when it really is a lot of grabs. I even tried to use as many ledgegrabs as possible and time people out and the most I got was 35 when what, 40-50 is the limit? Don't even worry about the lgl, and it only applies if you time them out. You can have 200 ledge grabs and kill them at the last second and it won't even matter.

I'm about to start playing mad dirty with Pit. I feel it's the only way to win with him now, lol.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Most people start the **** from what I see.

See? :awesome:

But I thought you hated top tiers? :troll: I'm just joking AP~
In order: Pretty much, yes, and top tier toppings are different from top tier characters :p

For Gadiel, I've been playing more defensive and "resourceful" and yet I still get bashed for it sometimes. The resourceful part comes from either chars with items (Peach, ROB, etc.), or being on a stage with some sort of change or hazard. Known for my ledge camping, I wait for the right moments, then try to push forward and attack. It sometimes works, getting opponents off-guard that are trying to quickly adjust.
Unfortunately, I believe I'm failing in close-combat now.

And yes, pepperoni is top tier pizza topping! :3

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
In order: Pretty much, yes, and top tier toppings are different from top tier characters :p

For Gadiel, I've been playing more defensive and "resourceful" and yet I still get bashed for it sometimes. The resourceful part comes from either chars with items (Peach, ROB, etc.), or being on a stage with some sort of change or hazard. Known for my ledge camping, I wait for the right moments, then try to push forward and attack. It sometimes works, getting opponents off-guard that are trying to quickly adjust.
Unfortunately, I believe I'm failing in close-combat now.

And yes, pepperoni is top tier pizza topping! :3
What kind of ledge tactics do you use? Also, what do you mean by resourceful?

Oh, and close-combat is hard to me as well. I think we need to use more strategic rolls(like a n00b), more jabbing and infinites, and uptilt. Close-combat is hard for Pit anyway just because of his range and the fact that his far reaching moves are slow(ftilt).

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
What kind of ledge tactics do you use? Also, what do you mean by resourceful?

Oh, and close-combat is hard to me as well. I think we need to use more strategic rolls(like a n00b), more jabbing and infinites, and uptilt. Close-combat is hard for Pit anyway just because of his range and the fact that his far reaching moves are slow(ftilt).
A mixture of F-airs, arrows, Mirror Shields, Uairs, occasional chance of Angel Ring or N-air back on stage, or jump-from-ledge to platform-cancel on SV's moving platform to quickly get back on stage and try quick aggressive tactics.
Things vary depending on MU and stage. Airdodges can be necessary too.

link2702

Smash Champion
Most people start the **** from what I see.

See? :awesome:

But I thought you hated top tiers? :troll: I'm just joking AP~
gimme a bit to go through some screenshots i've kept over some hilarious things admirLOL has done or said that sparked the arguments;), usually in the chatroom about how much he hates people who use <insert character here> and how cheap they are, or about how he's hitting on the young females on the site(where quite a few of em have mentioned they begin to feel uncomfortable from how he acts)

a lot of it is someone simply made a lighthearted joke and addy got furious over it and created thy ****storm, even after they said right after they were just joking he took internet as srs bsns and created a mountain over a mole hill and thus, started the whole argument.

many of them are infact caused long in advance simply because some folks have gotten tired of putting up with him

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
You know, AIB users usually post up screencaps of silly **** of AP over reacting.

KEY WORD.

lol.

in any case it's not really worth like, poking at AP every other minute if you know you're gunna get a reaction. it's like really old. but do w/e, I'm just saying.

link2702

Smash Champion
u need to quit sucking his epenis Krystedez, most people dislike admirLOL because of the way he's treated people, or acted.

people got tired of it, and him deciding to drop people as "friends" on the fly, for stupid crap such as maybe deciding to main another character other then pit doesn't help things either.

His attitude is and always has been what got him all the hate, clean up the attitude, accept and admit a huge portion of it was all his fault, and make a public apology to everyone there and i'd be willing to bet a lot of the hate would tone down, and then after that learn not to get so damn upset over every last freaking thing and overreacting and after awhile(it'll take quite a while...) i can safely say hardly anyoen would have as much of a probelm with him.

he's gonna have to be the one to admit that he was the one mostly at fault here, until that happens and until he tones his attitude down and quits freaking out over every last thing, people are gonna hate him.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Addie doesn't need to write a public apology to anyone he is who he is you like it or you don't but don't expect him to not say things back or take offense.

I do not suck his **** nor will I ever but its whatever and he doesn't make me feel uncomfortable its weird at times but if I feel weird ill tell him and hell stop Yup cuz he be cool

I don't hate link tho I think you're extremely funny

link2702

Smash Champion
then he will always have the hate surrounding him, as long as he keeps acting the way he is, and as long as he doesn't accept, and admit it was his fault before, people will always hate him.

MVD

Smash Master
Oh well deal with it why talk about the same thing and argue about an internet problem stop *****ing stfu

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
you seem to like bringing up people hating AP a lot, links, but you have a lot of hatred yourself. I'd appreciate it if you would come to terms and be a little more amiable with people around here, and that's not just AP.

I want to switch subjects to something I can take seriously, like, how about the way the metagame is changing for Pit as of late. ARE we making progress? Do you think Pit could be that Pizza-pepperoni high tier we're all looking for? XD

Top Bottom