• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I don't think you'll need to worry at the sight of things. I'm basically a bye for whoever I'm facing atm, but I'll show up just in case they DON'T. That way I can move on and give YOU the bye probably? XP

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
She used the white one back when we sparred with each other. I'm sure we don't have many blue ones anymore though.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I use each color besides gold and red. Gold cuz i don't like it that much and red cuz i have my super mega awesome texture on red. Otherwise i don't like it as much as the others :p

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
lol @ me in wifi playoffs. I play anuar and if I win I may face Krys :awesome:
We played one match on wifi on Halberd. He's pretty good, but if you're careful and strategic, you can win.

I don't understand how you Pits make it to the playoffs...how do you guys do it? What is the typical score range that you need to have and the average number of matches that you have to play?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I just play people around 200 points below my skill and it works, but I always challenge above that if they are willing, I'd say just avoid playing matchups you can't play well against, like for me I never challenge wifi yoshis or diddys anymore, it's not fun.

I think the only Pit color I don't use is Red. (shrugs) I like Black / White mostly, and if that gets too cliche, I go with Green/Blue back and forth. I DO love blue, but I thought it was popular so I don't use it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Back then we called Red Pit "Pink" or "girly" but I don't mind. I actually like being Red team when it comes to Pit. Gold just fits me more if I ain't filled with dark aura. Tbh, the regular Pit was the one I used first back then, then tried out Gold, didn't stop after gold.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
New avi for december! <3 Time to get one!

I love the christmas season! It's my favorite time of year. And one of few things i don't enjoy about Fl(no snow=no white christmas :(...)

By the way guys! Expect a big update on everything including video, mu, and a few others after my exams :)

link2702

Smash Champion
black and green.

used to be strictly black.

I don't think anyone uses his default color at all anymore.....

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I DOOOOOOO! Quite frequently. When i'm in super serious mode i often end up using regular :) if i'm in training/learning mindset i use red or black. And if i'm in trolling/mm mode i use blue and green respectively! lol.

And sometimes i go by stage...like black on fd green on yoshi's red on brinstar blue on delphino white on battlefield gold on smashville...xD

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Sure thing. I'd ask around respective character boards your apart of besides us first. And if that doesn't net someone i got a few in mind :)

How many vids you got??

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I got you. I'll let you know when i get a reply.

Is it no tripping or tripping?

And can you upload the replay files to mediafire?

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I got you. I'll let you know when i get a reply.

Is it no tripping or tripping?

And can you upload the replay files to mediafire?
it's tripping. I can't upload via mediafire but I can upload to AIM, but I'll have to send them to you tomorrow after 200pm. Work :(

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs &amp; FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
My color depends on my mood. I usually use white Pit. But if I get my *** kicked in the match before I switch to dark or green Pit for the resulting salt match. And I use red Pit with my Cupid tag if I feel like goofing off/trolling/being cute.

edit: Kuro, I looooooooooooooooove your avatar!!!!!

-----<3----->

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
<3333333 ikr? I was trying to find a good christmas one under 40 kb xD...

Yo ptzr. They said ok. So just send em to me over aim when you can aight bro?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Black pit all day every day.

Green is okay. Spacing in games is kind of hard. I get it sometimes and don't get it other times. It might be because I dabble in so many games, Brawl/Melee, SF, Arcana, Melty, KoF, etc etc and the spacing nuances are different that it throws me off.

I definitely can use some knowledge on spacing.

:phone:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
There has been rare occasions of me using said dark Pit, but you already know that I prefer my Gold. Red be underrated now, and I haven't seen a blue one in a while, well, or gold since I get a bit fussy or "territorial" bout other Gold ones. It's an instinct to me. And again, should I be in teams, I'd prefer "Pink" Pit though I do not mind Blue sometimes.
I'll keep in mind of it being a miracle if I see Fyre's Red Pit again. :p Play me again!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Sooooo i have a few big projects for the pit boards i've been thinking on that everyone could benefit from...as well as reviving a few dropped ones. But i kinda want a guarantee i can have yall's participation. Even a post a day isn't that hard but sometimes i don't even get that...or worse...

So ya...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Will some of us "Wifi-restricted" players be discriminated from this project? >: (

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I like the new avatar AP ^^

But there's no reason you shouldn't be allowed to put some effort into one of the projects to be honest. If I had my way you would have been on the match up chart.

Top Bottom