• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
gimme a bit to go through some screenshots i've kept over some hilarious things admirLOL has done or said that sparked the arguments;), usually in the chatroom about how much he hates people who use <insert character here> and how cheap they are, or about how he's hitting on the young females on the site(where quite a few of em have mentioned they begin to feel uncomfortable from how he acts)

a lot of it is someone simply made a lighthearted joke and addy got furious over it and created thy ****storm, even after they said right after they were just joking he took internet as srs bsns and created a mountain over a mole hill and thus, started the whole argument.

many of them are infact caused long in advance simply because some folks have gotten tired of putting up with him
u need to quit sucking his epenis Krystedez, most people dislike admirLOL because of the way he's treated people, or acted.

people got tired of it, and him deciding to drop people as "friends" on the fly, for stupid crap such as maybe deciding to main another character other then pit doesn't help things either.

His attitude is and always has been what got him all the hate, clean up the attitude, accept and admit a huge portion of it was all his fault, and make a public apology to everyone there and i'd be willing to bet a lot of the hate would tone down, and then after that learn not to get so damn upset over every last freaking thing and overreacting and after awhile(it'll take quite a while...) i can safely say hardly anyoen would have as much of a probelm with him.

he's gonna have to be the one to admit that he was the one mostly at fault here, until that happens and until he tones his attitude down and quits freaking out over every last thing, people are gonna hate him.

The ladies and Krys are right in this situation and don't call me biased. I honestly want this to stop, but aside from me adapting to this personality, which is complicated, and I won't discuss it, SWF-wise, what I see around is that you're the main individual around here that likes to constantly take stabs at me every time, just to get on my bad side, let alone that the majority of your posts around here isn't even helpful, but rather intentionally to annoy me and cause problems. This pretty much means that I'm not the only one at fault here. Even if I try to avoid you, you keep coming back as if you're obsessed with me.

In other words, you honestly need to stop this, for the good of the Pit boards. And no, don't expect me to apologize, especially when I know that you won't stop even if I asked nicely, but since I'm in a good mood not too long ago, I still ask to please stop this for the good of the Pit boards, and those who want to improve as Pit players in general.

You know, AIB users usually post up screencaps of silly **** of AP over reacting.

KEY WORD.

lol.

in any case it's not really worth like, poking at AP every other minute if you know you're gunna get a reaction. it's like really old. but do w/e, I'm just saying.
Honestly, anyone could screen a person's "bad and/or raging moment" for the fun of it. That's what the majority does anyways for their own stupid humor, but honestly, the majority of it isn't even funny at all.

Why is it that every 3 pages or so there is an argument that involves Admiral Pit? Can we please be consistently constructive? This close to Apex I wanna focus on advancing Pit's metagame so I'll be more prepared, and all this stupidity is counterproductive.

I myself want to get some production going like the old days. Aside from occasional inactivity and such, It's trouble like this that keeps us from getting much done, but you know that I'd do anything in my ability to help the Pit boards, provided that I was in a fair mood and all, but the point is that I do wish for the Pit players to improve, MU-wise, stage-wise, etc.
But yes, agreeing with you, can we stop this charade so we can finally get some stuff done again? We still have MUs and stage discussions to deal with.

Addie doesn't need to write a public apology to anyone he is who he is you like it or you don't but don't expect him to not say things back or take offense.

I do not suck his **** nor will I ever but its whatever and he doesn't make me feel uncomfortable its weird at times but if I feel weird ill tell him and hell stop Yup cuz he be cool

I don't hate link tho I think you're extremely funny

:phone:
I honestly wish ppl would stop saying that ppl are "sucking his/her whatever" whenever they're sticking up for me and such, and no I'm not saying you are, it's just I've been hearing that a million times now. Sometimes ppl just prefer the right thing to happen, and I don't blame them, although some have a bad definition of it.
You're right that I do not have to apologize either, and yes, warn me whenever, etc.

What many people expect out of me is to change my long-living attitude/personality at a very fast rate, but for the fact that I have to deal with a lot of BS like every day really is part of the reason I may act like this, and it doesn't make this whole thing any better. You know there are times when I try to be nice, but eventually, more crap just shows up outta nowhere, and when it screws up your calm mood, and you lose focus, then well, let's just say it isn't fun to be attacked every day.

But I want to stray away from this today. Like Fyre said, I want to go back and try helping out with the Pit MUs, stage info, and the meta game in general. While I know I'm gonna be wifi-for-life, that doesn't mean I can't help. So can we drop this lame mumbo jumbo and try to get back on track, please?

EDIT: You wouldn't believe how long it took me to think about all this.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
So now that that has all been said and done let's get to that actual important pit stuff go go go productivity <3

Bye bye :)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I agree to just simply moving on, inappropriate flaming and backlashing is just drivel that I'd rather not read when I come into one of my favorite topics on SWF.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Ok, so what are your personal weaknesses as a player?

Mine are:
*Auto-piloting/Not thinking enough(BIG one)
*Roll inside habit
*Need better move selection
*Impatient
*Hope for moves to hit instead of set-ups, reads
*Landing inside opponents too much, not paying close enough attention
*Giving up stage position to go for gimps/attacks off stage that miss or aren't calculated
*Need to adapt to different matchups quicker and learn Sonic, MK, Marth, Lucario, Pikachu, Olimar, Diddy, and Ganon matchups vs high level players
*Spacing
*Buffering and reactions
*Not enough mixups and experimentation in combat, I tend to do the same things
*Not enough arrow mindgames/reading of habits, and I need a stronger camping game
As far as getting better with those, I haven't thought of it yet.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, we still have Peach and Pika MUs up, and I wanna do a stage thread, and see what we can do in this format:

-What could we do on this stage?
-Are there any hazards that can benefit/weaken us?
-Which characters could we CP this stage with? (meaning CP with the stage)
-Which characters should we try to avoid with this stage? (meaning ban)
-Stage rating for Pit, how good is Pit on this stage overall

You get the idea. We used to have one of those threads, but it's long gone. At the same time, I'd like to bring back the "Pit in doubles" thread, in which we discuss the advantages/disadvantages of Pit being with "x" character and such. We just need a format, some videos of Pit with said character (Wifi ones may be okay at this point since we could use all the help we can get).

So pretty much this is what we may need:

-MU discussions (we're still working on those, Peach and Pika currently)
-Stage discussions (How well is Pit on the stages)
-Pit-in-Teams discussions (Discussing how well Pit + X character is as a team, the benefits and downsides)
-More Pit vids which relate to one of the topics. Tutorials/demonstration vids are okay too
-A possible review of Pit's moves and hit-box thing again, probably not.
-Anything else that can prove beneficial to Pit.

It's possible to revise some of these.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Ok, so what are your personal weaknesses as a player?
Definitely being able to flip flop from Wario to Pit and back and still be able to loop arrows, that's my biggest problem as of now. I think since I know what matchups I can do or cant do now I can flip flop much easier, and I dont think Ill be a 100 percent pit main until I learn those matchups to the hilt ( :falco:, :fox:, :wolf: the spacies give me trouble, :metaknight: is a given)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yo link. I told you b4. Stop causing problems.And Use his correct name. As that is BLATANT disregard for other people and is obviously flaming.

DO. NOT. CAUSE. PROBLEMS. FOR. NO. REASON.

Btw, this is your last warning.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs &amp; FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
So Kuro, do we still have MUs that are finished and just not included in the Pit MU guide? *looks at the Olimar and ZSS threads* Because recent tournaments made me kinda wanna reiterate some of the points that were made in those threads and perhaps expand on them if at all possible. I didn't wanna unnecessarily bump old threads if the discussions were closed

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Zss is done. Write-up is up. So not reviving it. However, do remember all input and or points you feel people should go over/reiterate is to be posted in my mu thread. I always check it and fix and/or change the write-up. So ya.

As far as those projects i was speaking of. Just bear with me. I'll be starting thread(s) and bumping old ones and updating recent ones right after final exam week.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Speaking of which, remember back in my old attempt to get MUs done, I used to have the link to the MU threads for each char in 1 place so they can be reviewed at any time? Will it be happening again?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yo.

I hate my math professor.

He gives us ****ing almost 250 questions b4 our final exam.

I wouldn't be so salty...

If it wasn't a freaking grade and was just the study guide so i could work on it till exam time.

****'s dumb.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I got a group project due tuesday, a math assignment due tomorrow and one on friday, a test on thursday that I missed already, and then finals DX

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
That's game 1 which you just uploaded. lol

Also, Put Pitzer (Pit) vs Seth (Wario)
Nice Pit, I can tell your control is really good. Your tactics and set ups are nice too. The only thing I see is that you seem to get hit by your arrows too much and can charge them up some more especially when you're far away. Also, you seem to run away jump arrow to the ledge, but I don't think that's a good idea anymore considering you're giving up stage control. Also, you get hit a lot when you go for those type of things. You're usage of pivot arrow, dsmash, and running all the way across the stage is interesting though. I think you should replace some of your pivot arrows for pivot grabs, but that may be a player preference thing. Maybe you can try for more grab release tricks, but you seem to be doing well so far.

The Wario player didn't really pressure you that much, but your Pit looks good so far.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I'm noticing that Earth is really good at aiming arrows at opponents once they are offstage or in the air. He has sick arrow setups when they are high and offstage. He's also really good at reading spotdodges, and grabbing opponents once they land from the air.

I'm starting to see that we let opponents get away with too much because once opponents are in the air, all I see Pits do is run away arrow :/ When we could be hardcore reading them for grabs/dsmash/dair/jabs, etc... I don't see enough Pit's reading opponents. I just see most including myself mindlessly arrowing and attacking without thinking of the consequence of our move choice as well as not setting up or thinking about how to better use our attacks and control the match pace.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
O'right, back in Paris after a tournament in London this week-end. I'm not posting this in the result thread because I didn't win a single set using Pit sooo yeah :c
I got 7th out of ~30, getting really close to beating Anaky (a good UK marth main) with Pit. No johns, I think he hardly knew the match-up while I have a lot of marth experience. He just outplayed me in the end, 2-1.
I need to get a lil' better before my pit actually serves his purpose x)

PS: Hi Loz8ichimaru! It was nice meeting another Pit main =)

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
O'right, back in Paris after a tournament in London this week-end. I'm not posting this in the result thread because I didn't win a single set using Pit sooo yeah :c
I got 7th out of ~30, getting really close to beating Anaky (a good UK marth main) with Pit. No johns, I think he hardly knew the match-up while I have a lot of marth experience. He just outplayed me in the end, 2-1.
I need to get a lil' better before my pit actually serves his purpose x)

PS: Hi Loz8ichimaru! It was nice meeting another Pit main =)
Thing is Anaky lives up north and all the pit mains in UK live down in London.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
There's a Pit YouTube channel? Well ****.

I was at a small all pools tournament here in Columbus that Keist hosted and I got 2nd to him. He woke up ready and was thinking about how to fight my Pit and I... was still gushing about KoF13 (since we did all-pools for it, Marvel, AE and Brawl) so I slept on him like a dummy.

Got 2-0'd (0-1 Pit vs D3), 2-1'd the dude who got 3rd (2-0 Pit vs Puff). When it hits crunch time Keist just narrowly gets me. I had 3-1'd him going all Pit in a GF set friendly the previous night too.

I'm bad. ;-;

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I swear, AIB playoffs put me in rigged spots every time. I lost against that stupid Diddy via timeout already, when I was waiting for him to fall for the Halberd gun, and then I forgot to ban FD considering my past PS1 experiences with chimps.
Diddy needs to die, completely. I almost hate him more than MK himself, but for the considering fact that MK is easy to use and cheaper, I hate him more.

Just another rant, but I'm serious bout the rigged bracket thing.

Top Bottom