• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
yeah, it's too bad. the internet is going to have to survive without my ugly mug for now.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Maharba I give you a 6.7 out of 10 get rid of the facial hair and I'll reconsider <3

That last pic though is not cute at all :( You shouldn't try to flex be as normal as possible lol

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Ill give pix when hell freezes over.

Better yet just look at Trunk's hair in a pony tail when he's super saiyan and you've got my hair style (just less weeabooness and spiky, I'm natural curly)

Put some glasses on that mofo and make him a bazillion feet shorter and you've got little ol' me.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
ahahaha, well, that's just my hair. I was just kidding around. I don't look likea douche with training clothes, believe me. Just the hair (people always tell me my hair is like, Trunk's style or something...)

...mmm...now you're making me want hell TO freeze over... Nahhh...

Xcallion

Smash Ace
*looks at the MLP profile pic... Looks at the dude in the picture... looks back at the MLP pic* does... not... compute

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Also make a note of the suicide silence T-shirt in the 2nd pic.

It's the concert i was at. Thats "deathcore". Pretty intense.

Plus me and Rainbow dash have the same bangs

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
gotcha. well last thing i expected was to find out PTZR is a chick lol. that was my biggest shocker.

EDIT:
since losing my gotee will most likely not even get me that many points (probably not even a whole point since im just a 6.7), id rather keep it so bartenders think im 21 lol.

beer and getting into places>lookin good on teh pitwebs lol.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
pit main would judge other boys
WOAH WOAH WOAH!

i only want chicks rating me as im straight and don't care about wat men think of me at all (nothing against gays as a good friend of mine's brother is gay, it's just not my personal thing so no1 get@me)

so ptzr if you're a dude, then sorry but your rating don't count to me. if you're a chick.... refer to my other post

10onlycarewhatchicksthink
30somepitchickrateme
47imstraightsnothingagainstgaystho
over9000minkistehsex-thepitsocialthreadftw

here ya go GIRLS <<(that's wat i should have said)
Something what's with your computer, MLP + badass = success
you just broke my computer. that conclusion was deemed impossible

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
WOAH WOAH WOAH!

i only want chicks rating me as im straight and don't care about wat men think of me at all (nothing against gays as a good friend of mine's brother is gay, it's just not my personal thing so no1 get@me)

so ptzr if you're a dude, then sorry but your rating don't count to me. if you're a chick.... refer to my other post

10onlycarewhatchicksthink
30somepitchickrateme
47imstraightsnothingagainstgaystho
over9000minkistehsex-thepitsocialthreadftw
Chill dude. Gay guys are almost 100% only into other gay dudes. Don't worry about passes or otherwise assuring your straightness. :p

Also I already have a pic of my on my profile here, so for those playing the judging game, already there.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
@lenus

i was watching your pit vids. that boomerang loop is what i usually do with just 1 arrow. i never really considered layering them like that until i watched your vid against ike. totally gonna start implementin multi-loops again except getting that lenus style layering in there. you got superb arrow control man. should have watched more than just your falco vid when you posted in critique. better late than never tho on my part

EDIT:
are we actually considering making the social thread name involve mink is teh sex? it's a funny concept imo :roll:

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
@lenus

i was watching your pit vids. that boomerang loop is what i usually do with just 1 arrow. i never really considered layering them like that until i watched your vid against ike. totally gonna start implementin multi-loops again except getting that lenus style layering in there. you got superb arrow control man. should have watched more than just your falco vid when you posted in critique. better late than never tho on my part
Heh. That's right. I invented something. ;)

I actually came up with that method of layering arrows at first because I found it the easiest way for me to do technically. As I started to play more that "boomerang style" arrow became something I commonly did to force foes to react/airdodge in the air and punish. I then realized that I could do that layering tech in battle that way while still being aggressive with my arrows. The arrows themselves provide 3 attack attempts in themselves (after being launched straight up) which can be broken up for mix ups at any point. It's fun.

The best example is in the peach vid of mine.

Thanks for the compliments. I'm still trying to incorporate a couple more arrow tricks that I feel will be fundamental to Pit's game and cover one of his glaring weaknesses with them. Maybe I'll write a guide. I could get it done by the end of april with the right mindset...

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ya...so i think i found the right mix between being retardedly safe and aggro pressure. Ima test it out this weekend.

Pit mk is soooo boring that im no longer gonna do it. Its a doable mu but boring as ****ing hell.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey guys go in and read my last post in the art of war mu thread. Thanks. Dont forget to post the answer. Ill bbl got to go to work.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
just looked at the last few pages....

umm without smash inflation about every chick I ever seen in the Smash community wouldn't get a pass from me

like if I saw them in the mall or something

that being said

Mink > mahabra...only because mink looks like a f**king bro and anyone who is bro is auto better in my book...LOL

also just becaues you judge i dude doesnt mean you auto gay...I judge dudes all the time. like when a girl shows you a picture of her boyfriend and you are all like "Wtf he's ugly as ****"

its still judging

now if you say some **** like "yea I'd beat" and mean it...well then Im probably going to call you gay.

but as you grow up you will realize there will be times where you will be like "that is an attractive dude" but not in the way that you would wanna f**k him because thats gay but in the way that you could see why girls would be tryna go for him and ****.

no offense to gay people but just gotta clear that up for the homophobes who call everything gay.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Nothing wrong with people expressing there feelings or senses on other men. In all honesty if a guy judges you, he'll probably be dead on accurate about it. It doesn't make him gay. It just makes him more open to discussion about other things. I judge guys. So what? I use the term cute on guys too, does that make me gay? No. Some guys joke around with other guys about, "Get sexy" or "You looking mad cute dawg."

Edit: Just my 2 cents.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
can i just consent that it took me by suprise i overreacted hella and that i've done the same thing for chick friends of mine who show me their boyfriend call myself a douche apologize and be done with the anti maha spam?

fwhew that was one long breath in txt lol

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I approve of Fluttershy and Apple Jack.

Can we name the social thread "Krowned Kown: A Social Threat - ___________"? I am so used to Kown being in the title. The underscore should be changed based on the current topic or headline news if we're on one or have one! Like, "Pit takes national at Whobo 27!" or some !@#$ XD

And yes, I put threat, because it's always the Pit mains!

PS: Krowned comes from a play on the title Allen Walker is given later in the series, D.Gray-man. I won't spoil any further than that. :)

Top Bottom