• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Ima lol so hard when they fix this. I'll go back to this page and read all the stuff everyone posts xD

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Someone, shoot me. With an arrow.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Rebecca's Friday is frame 1. Your agument. Has been rendered. Highly. Invalid.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Pit vs Snake is 6:4 Snake.

I think Pit loses against Snake/Wario/Peach/Toonlink/MK
Imo Pit snake is even or slight advantage to snake. i think its a 0 but possibly a +1 cuz both characters have legit CPs and can shutdown certain aspects of the others game. We gimp snake almost as well as mk. Peach pit is even cuz we outrange her really well and can plank her if done slowly and our usmash oos can kill her nicely as well as the fact that we have wayyyy too good cps on her. We can play keep away quite nicely. Toonlink pit at highest levels of play is DEFINITELY +1 for TL. I haven't played any major TLs besides like 2nlio and that was with snake but just knowing the characters and their abilities ik it should be a +1 at least imo. This could change with more pits experiencing the mu and giving different perspectives. Wario is +1 end of story/agree with you. MK is...idk im so mixed on this one.
i can agree with toon link and mk (forgot about TL being such a *****). you have the most peach experiance out of any1 here so ill give you that, especially since i have yet to beat illmatic and forgot peach is a character like i did TL. well idk about snake but you're the best pit so it's hard to contest but i still think it can be even.

just look how good koolaid used to do against like ally when he owned him back in the day (and by owned i mean barely beat but still won their sets i watched on youtube. albeit they are old). and as for wario, it's still hard for me but im still hopeful that it's winnable and not as bad as mk to be sure
Koolaid vs ally? Look at koolaid vs fatal. And R@vyn vs hrnut etc etc.
Meh, TL is even to me. Peach wins though, I have a hard time against her I guess.
Lol opposite. Toonlink can outzone us, outcamp us, and can avoid our planking attempts really nicely. I think its a +1 but like i said above not enough pit are really experienced enough to bring in the varying perspectives required to decide.
*looks at Esca's post*
*presses ctrl+ over and over to zoom in...*

:awesome:

:bee:

:)...

:ohwell:

:(

:c

:sadeyes:

:cry:

Abel Tier: ESCA

:facepalm: Traitor amongst us... TRAITOR AMONGST US....
:pit::pit::pit::pit:::pit:RIGHTHERE> :pikachu2:<THISTHING:pit::pit::pit:

Esca, you're now a rat, and your words are null and void. Snake is even, Toon Link is even, and Peach is even. imo.

GET AT ME TROLL!! RAWR!!!

I'm just playing with ya, but srs, you got some 'splainin to do mister :glare:
Legit post is legit

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yeah but now look at kool-aid who does he main mk. Snake vs Pit is 55-45 snake's favor. It's a harder match up than I thought.
Lol your post has no arguementative value. Your insinuating he switched to mk cuz of snake. Evaluate what makes it snakes favor particularly rather than just throwing out words. Cuz i want to hear why...cuz i slightly agree and slightly disagree.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
From what I recall Kool had a lot going against Snakes. Any evidence saying otherwise? And being downloaded means they potentially figured out HIS style. Doesn't mean the matchup is any less in Pit's favor or even...

(sighs)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
What dezzy said. You can't even download a character cuz there are so many varying circumstances,processes,tricks,habits etc etc. They just downloaded koolaids and i don't even see any evidence of that whatsoever. Koolaid namesearch this. Plus he is one of many and was only one example. Im just hoping he comes in here out of pure curiosity. There are so many other pit examples for this mu that it won't really matter. Also,
He did switch to mk, cause it's apparently easier for him.
Lmfao ITS METAKNIGHT. Thats a general rule of thumb for the most part lmao. And snakes WORST MU.

Koolaid
Koolaid
Koolaid
Koolaid
Koolaid
Koolaid
Koolaid
Koolaid
Koolaid
Koolaid
Koolaid

Top Bottom