• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
I like to fit in.

MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX MINK TEH SEX

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Sry power went out guys. Didnt get to do write ups today. Tree fell over the power lines x.o

Mink did u send xdeath the replays?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Kyon
Ally
Mew2King
DEHF
Exdeath
2D-Jeff
Sax
TheReflexWonder
Stingers
Kadaj
Nike
SoFatal
Koolaid
Hunger
Illmatic
Nicole
SillyKyle
Trela
Junebug
Shugo
Kasper
Calzorz
Leon
Mr.r
Kismet
San
:troll:
LOL WTF Why would you think of me of all peopls? x)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
so ive been studying the wario match up a lot. i got the chance to get in a lot of friendlies against a couple warios at whobo (i didn't know till i did hella friendlies with him but coney is actually dropping DD for wario. he says DDD is no fun anymore). i feel it may only be +1 wario just because of his weight and kill power. honestly our jab just dominates the ground, i've come to find that sh nair done towards him then away from him in a kind of half circle motion beats out his dair solid. planking ****s him up, and as long as save or refresh bair we can get the good kill at like 125% on him with good DI. retreating sh arrows are ok as is fair, but really it's that half circle nair and jab that shut out alot of wario's game on us.

the wario i was playing the most says his brother mains pit and so he was giving me those pointers and lo and behold if he wasn't right. also i came to find using grounded WOI as a prediction punisher works really well on wario and if anything allows for a retreat to the edge if neccessary. of course using woi like that is just part of my style in general so idk if it works for others

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
His short hop nair can be more of a problem than dair at times. We can grab release to bair killing at 125 fresh and grab release to fsmash killing at 140 which is good.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Zerosuit can grab release to Dsmash
and pivot grab. and gr to dsmash. and pivot grab... and dsmash... :awesome:

she can also Uair, Bair, Fair.
Everyone should just pick up ZSS.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
We cannot grab release wario. Unless we pivot grab him out of a dair or if he's off the ledge. <.<
true facts ^^. the only other stipulation is off of the edge of a platform. hmmmmm..... when i think about it, YI gives our ground control a boost and limits all air game a good deal except for like our uair, and the tilt of platform can let us grab release wario when we are on the upside. i wonder if YI would be a viable counterpick against wario.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Yoshi's Island is a good pick, so is Delfino if you play your cards right. Sharking stages = butthurt Wario. I play my friend's Wario with Pit a lot, but he doesn't have a lot of MU experience. But just from my own intuition from playing both characters, just simply understand stage choice and capitlize on his unsafe and/or less ranged moves and you'll be fine.

Esca

Smash Champion
Yeah you can grab release Wario on Yoshi's and really well on Frigate.

I think Pit vs Wario is even. You need alot of rolls and jabs.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
so with that said, in theory, since you also say that pit can go even with game and watch when played right, that leaves 1 bad match up and then just semi advantaged marth.

technically if we can get this point across in tourney, pit will then have to go up the tier list as he will only have a bad match up against metaknight. im sure we all think that pit vs snake and ic's is even, marth is +1 on neutrals but we win on counter picks, and if we can prove all that to the brawl community that will mean that pit has less disadvantaged match ups than snake, falco, and even wario.

while he doesn't have a huge advantage on most of the cast, he has a big enough advantage on most of the cast and goes even with most high tier characters. we could easily get pit up into b-tier with more tournament appearence. ill have to work really hard to catch up in skill to the other texas players and start doing my part. can't let esca do all the work around these parts :)

same goes for pit's everywhere tho.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
It's mainly the skill yeah that makes Pit as a character farther back in the ranks. It's not like, he gets stomped by anyone, that's the whole point of mid-tier representation.

But yeah, he shouldn't be C, he should at least be B.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
where the HELL did you get that picture, it's amazing and funny XD!!

[collapse=Post on "Stereotypes by mains" topic]
1. Diddy Kong - Chill, college dudes, regular frat kid, young, cool to hang with, usually have dark secrets

2. Ike - Terribly frightening in person to talk to because they're too good for the rest of the cast, and probably you too. SWING!

3. King Dedede - Hilarious, sarcastic, laid back, yet supportive and have good luck on their side at times during life and matches.

4. Lucario - !@#$ing furries, but otherwise just pokemon fans that loved the little glass canon in Diamond Pearl. Somewhat insecure at times, but otherwise very friendly.

5. Lucas - Not sure, although I'd hate to see a Lucas main drunk.

6. Meta Knight - Multiple personalities, too many people main him. From my experience, it could be that one guy who just switches to MK just so he can beat you or someone who's mained him forever because MK is just too good. Usually they play MK on point and if they mess up or lose it hurts their pride pretty badly. I don't blame em.

7. Olimar - Eccentric, crazy, or otherwise trollish. Sometimes very helpful, other times too helpful. Like to talk. (and I don't mean trash talk, just friendly! XD) Intelligent usually.

8. Pit - Very young, bright minds. Can soak up material, but just don't have time to because they're in school or something. Pit mains are the best for one reason though; they support each other and hardly ever quarrel amongst each other. Aside from a few, I believe Pit mains are the more modest people, but aren't afraid to talk back! Always the Pit mains.

9. Pokemon Trainer - Wants to be unique; usually a smart player that moved from a character they originally mained before PT.
: Charizard : Just plain freaking rude, they use Charizard for the exact same reason people use Ganon, to make them self look good. Let's face it, Charizard is balls.
: Squirtle : Olimar main with a flavor for attention.
: Ivysaur : Not enough of them to figure out a quirk.

10. R.O.B. - Plain nutz on the controller, these characters are really just button mashing crazies that like to use their overly huge hitboxes and disjointedness just to troll you. They're a dumber or smarter Marth player, depending on the level of play they've achieved. Rob is never on par with Marth or the other way around :D

11. Solid Snake - Tall and/or dark, bellowing and/or hard to understand voice. Very comical and make fun of things all of the time. The jokester.

12. Sonic the Hedgehog - LOOKATMEIMFASTOMG furry. Or just a plain smarter MK main.

13. Wario - Warios range from exquisitely enetraining, amiable, fun-loving, and energized. They also have a regal sense about them. They play extremely gay to win a match but are very loyal to eachother. Wario mains for life!

14. Wolf - Speaks softly, but garnishes large claws. These folk are basically less-talk, more-walk Falco mains with better things to do than ***** and complain. They're very diverse, so there's no real stereotype appearance wise.

15. Bowser - Intelligent, thoughtful human beings with a lust for uniqueness and style. They're incredibly charismatic at times, other times just slothful and overly clumsy.

16. Captain Falcon - YEUS! CAPTAIN FALCON! FALCON ... PAUNCH!!! Another trickster, similar to Snake. Usually are pretty on point if they actually main Falcon. Usually that guy in the corner talking with his friends who pocket main Falcon and want advice :D!

17. Donkey Kong - Ooooooooooook. Giant. Freaking. Burly Dude. With awesome lax attitude. The most lax or the lax. There are trolls who main DK though. >.>

18. Falco Lombardi - Black and asian guys that just make you wipe that ****-eating grin off your face if you win or lose against them. They're quick to anger at times. Either that or they're very calm and compelled and just break you.

19. Fox McCloud - Little more high-strung and attitude than Falcos, this is like the WIGGA. They're patient as HELL. But when they become impatient... that's the weakness! Usually smaller dudes with big attitudes :)

20. Ganondorf - Either incredibly regal and self-assurant in attitude, or incredibly aggressive in nature. Sometimes they can be complete ****s just because they main a worse character than you. But that's not always the case. They just play.

21. Ice Climbers - The guy that wants the easy route. They're usually pretty lax and look like they don't even need to try. But when they do all hell breaks loose. Unless of course their body circulation is off and makes them drop them damn grabs XD Usually incredibly knowledgeable about their character, but not others.

22. Jigglypuff - Sweet, shy at times, outgoing at others. Usually are nice and like to hang with the rest of the crowd, jiggs mains or not. (Miiiiiiiii~nk) XD

23. Kirby - Kind, reassuring people with great patience. Sometimes have little faith in themselves. Don't give themselves enough credit. Act like "I didn't do it! D:" when you blame them for being awesome or devious. Be extra-careful around these folks. They're not tricksters because even they know not what they do!

24. Link - Chill dudes, much more easier to get along with and talk to than Ganon mains. HMMMMMMMMMMM. They're incredibly skilled at what they do, too, and generally give you a run for your money if you doubt them. When they lose or win, they always look at the bright side of things.

25. Luigi - Comical dudes, family men/women, careful in nature, always do things their way or no way. It's impossible to get these people mad enough at the game or you when they're playing you, but they get frustrated quite easily and give up too fast. NO ONE UNDERSTANDS WEEGEEEEEEE (except me because my Dad and room mate main/mained him :D)

26. Mario - The all-around go-getter, usually young like the Pit mains but otherwise very carefree and high-spirited. They're almost exactly like Mario in my eyes. Will do anything to help, but one thing they do have is pride. The ones that leave their pride at the door are the ones that get the princess!

27. Marth - Usually a quiet, intelligent and patient dude with every action thought out they're going to do. They choose their words carefully before the speak, and are often times figuring your style of play out already before you even begin playing. They never give up. Sometimes can be cocky, but otherwise they're extremely easy to get along with.

28. Mr. Game & Watch - Zany like ROB mains, button mashers at times, stupidly good at the game others. They're reaction time is on par with a Halo veteran usually though. Very good mindset for the game, and are easy to talk to.

29. Ness - Don't talk much, need to get out more, etc. etc... I don't really know much more about Ness mains, except they resemble my friend in nature; completely clueless about the world around them even though they're right there in the middle of the action. They're like Kirby mains almost, except you never know if they're planning something or not! Usually short :)

30. Pikachu - Who !@#$ing mains Pikachu? Fine. Trolls. The lot of them. Because they don't use Pika as good as Anther ever did or ESAM right now. QUIT TROLLING AND SHOW US YOUR SKILLZ! D:

31. Princess Peach - Everyone says gay. I say AGGRESSIVE AS !@#$. They're extremely rush down, cut your ankles, mash your thighs, kick your chest, down-right offensively crown-smashingly EVIL!!!! Oh, and add a mixture of DRAMA and you've got it. They're pretty cocky and lay down when they *think* they good. :)

32. Princess Zelda - Now this one just freaking aweful. Zeldas are mainly known for... NOTHING! I don't know!

33. Samus Aran - That little kid that you met in 4th grade that still hasn't stopped playing Samus every time a new brawl comes out. Dork.

34. Zero Suit Samus - That little kid that you met in 5th grade that never even played the smash series but @#$!ing ***** with this girl. He plays her because she's hot. And that's why she got so good, he didn't stop *playing* with her!!! Usually very cocky and funny, but their skills show definitely.

35. Toon Link - Crazy unknown players that are really good usually. I've yet to face a TL in bracket honestly. Mostly not American.

36. Yoshi - They play for the super happy tree. In other words, good luck getting them to back down on talking up how good Yoshi is. Otherwise, pretty quiet in person, and plays for keeps! They will show no mercy when they have you.
[/collapse]

did I do gewd :D

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i can agree with toon link and mk (forgot about TL being such a *****). you have the most peach experiance out of any1 here so ill give you that, especially since i have yet to beat illmatic and forgot peach is a character like i did TL. well idk about snake but you're the best pit so it's hard to contest but i still think it can be even.

just look how good koolaid used to do against like ally when he owned him back in the day (and by owned i mean barely beat but still won their sets i watched on youtube. albeit they are old). and as for wario, it's still hard for me but im still hopeful that it's winnable and not as bad as mk to be sure

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
*looks at Esca's post*
*presses ctrl+ over and over to zoom in...*

:awesome:

:bee:

:)...

:ohwell:

:(

:c

:sadeyes:

Esca said:
whateverwhateverwhatever...

character icon:
:cry:

Abel Tier: ESCA

:facepalm: Traitor amongst us... TRAITOR AMONGST US....
:pit::pit::pit::pit:::pit:RIGHTHERE> :pikachu2:<THISTHING:pit::pit::pit:

Esca, you're now a rat, and your words are null and void. Snake is even, Toon Link is even, and Peach is even. imo.

GET AT ME TROLL!! RAWR!!!

I'm just playing with ya, but srs, you got some 'splainin to do mister :glare:

Esca

Smash Champion
It may just be Illmatic and Jerm, but I'd much prefer pullin out mah pocket Falco for both Peach and TL

I use MK for Snake, he's too gay

Top Bottom