• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ya...so. Im pretty confident that pit beats d3 now. 55:45. Discuss.

Nvm. som1 go bump the d3 mu thread for me. I g2g to work. So we can finsih that mu as well.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip, and after finishing their dinner they retire for the night and go to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

"I see millions of stars, Holmes!" exclaims Watson.
"And what do you deduce from that?"

Watson ponders for a minute. "Well astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is a quarter past 3. Meterologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I can see that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe. What does it tell you, Holmes?"

"Watson, you idiot!" he exclaims, "Somebody's stolen our tent!"

XD

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip, and after finishing their dinner they retire for the night and go to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

"I see millions of stars, Holmes!" exclaims Watson.
"And what do you deduce from that?"

Watson ponders for a minute. "Well astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is a quarter past 3. Meterologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I can see that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe. What does it tell you, Holmes?"

"Watson, you idiot!" he exclaims, "Somebody's stolen our tent!"

XD
Lmao i CAN NOT REMEMBER where i saw that before....damnit

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Lol I just read through this. It's always nice to have something that shows growth in a person. Can't believe I was like that at 15 y/o lol. Such a brat.

I wanna apologize to anyone who's still around that got offended. Lol Sir Lucario had a temper.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=175711

I'll try to develop my return, although I have to be honest. I might not main pit. I'll second him to falco or Co-Main him. So I don't have to change my name again lol.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol I just read through this. It's always nice to have something that shows growth in a person. Can't believe I was like that at 15 y/o lol. Such a brat.

I wanna apologize to anyone who's still around that got offended. Lol Sir Lucario had a temper.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=175711

I'll try to develop my return, although I have to be honest. I might not main pit. I'll second him to falco or Co-Main him. So I don't have to change my name again lol.
Hey, do what you gotta do and what is fun for you. I don't particularly go all pit in tourney but i want him at that level.
I don't main pit.
I'm still da bess.
No :metaknight: da bess.

Mink did you send replays off your wii to exdeath at all? If so, did you send all replays from that day?

From gallaxfest3 in case you didnt know what i was talking about.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Kyon
Ally
Mew2King
DEHF
Exdeath
2D-Jeff
Sax
TheReflexWonder
Stingers
Kadaj
Nike
SoFatal
Koolaid
Hunger
Illmatic
Nicole
SillyKyle
Trela
Junebug
Shugo
Kasper
Calzorz
Leon
Mr.r
Kismet
San
:troll:

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Seagull is garbz.
hardcore namesearcher

Kadaj aka that guy who looked like Micheal Jackson.

Mad Ally, Aka that Snake dropper Mk player.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
[collapse=trawlawlawl]Mink, ♛Viper, (Lux), -Ran, -Vocal-, 2link121, 4% APR, a nub, a13c, Abel1994+, Ace55, Acryte, Aesir, Airgemini+, alejandro9561, Alex Strife, Alphicans, arch, Athena21, Auspher, AvengerAngel, Bartolon, BeatStick, BetaBahamut, Bl@ckChris, Black Mantis, blindghost, Bloodcross, Blunted_object10, Bones0, Braxton2011, brickbox, bunnyavenger, B_AWAL, C.R.Z, CaptainNanD0, CHAiN-ACE, ChaosKnight, Chiko_, Chirp, choknater, Chuee, Cobalt, Colenstien, crappycola, Crook, CrypTik, CTL17, CY, CYVE, Cyzs, da K.I.D., Da1AndOnlySonic, Dark Shifter, Dark.Pch, DarkChris126, Darkkiller616, darkm3tr01d, Delta-cod, Diminisht, disfunkshunal, DJRome, DLA, DMG, Dr Peepee, Dr.Faust, Draver, DRDN, ds22, dsafness, Dublio, Duff0, DVC4011, Ebo!, Echo, eighteenspikes, elicik, EpixAura, eppum, Espy Kasrani, ETWIST51294, exarch, Executor, F200172853, finalark, FIREL, fOof, FPDav, Frontman Yamato, Frown, G. Vice, gallax, Gamedominator06, Gamegenie222, GandhiLaserGun, gghhh3, Gotenks, Grandeza, GreenAce, Grim Tuesday, homsar, HyugaRicdeau, Idea, IG88, Illmatic., Inu_Yasha, J, J0RDY, Jace08, Jaklub, Javix, Jayford, Jeremy Feifer, Jiangjunizzy, JTB, Judo777, jugfingers, July, Jun., justaway12, kaffei4lunch, Kasper!, Keatsta, kenshen, Kingsmash-a-lot, kitsuneisjapaneseforfox, Krautrock, Kuares, KumaOso, Kuraudo, Kuro~, LanceStern, LatexRhombus, Lawrencelot, LivewiresXe, LooftWaffles, lordhelmet, L__, M0nkUn1t, M3D, Maaaaaaaaaan, Mahone, MegaFEAR, megaFoX, MegaRobMan, Mekos, Meno, MetalMusicMan, Micklem, Mike G, Mike2, milesg2g, Monkey D. AWESOME, mr.fizwidget, Mr.Lemon, MrEh, MythTrainerInfinity, N.A.G.A.C.E, n0ne, n88_2004, Nakamaru, Ndayday: The First Movie, NearZzz, NeverKnowsBest, nevershootme, Nicknyte, Nidtendofreak, Nike., Niko45, OmniOstrich, overgamer, PantyRaider08, Pappy, Patches, Patriotic Zero (PTZR), PhantomX, Player-1, Player-3, pPp Suspect, professor mgw, PZ, r3d d09, Raziek, Red Ryu, rhan, Rilout, Roche_CL, RockCrock, Rockin, Roneblaster, rPSIvysaur, rvkevin, ryzingsun11, san3711, Sanuzi, SarBear, Sariku, Scamp, Scidadle, Seikend, Seikishidan Soru, Serris, Sethlon, Shady Penguin, Sharky, shaSLAM, Sheik_the_Geek, Shoopman, Shun Goku Satsu, silentSWAG, Silfa, Sinister Slush, sinistersnakesennin, skcuslwarb, SKidd, Skully, Smoom Boom, Snag, Snoopy, soju, someonerandom, Sonic Storm, SoniKupo, Sosuke, Spelt, Ssonic, Stealth Raptor, Steam, stingers, stopNstart, SuperShyGuy+, Supreme Dirt, Suyon, Sveet, swordgard, T.O.Y, Tee ay eye, TehSqueeMistro, teluoborg, Tesh, Th3 Composer, The Nutz of Norcal Deez, The Paprika Killer, The Star King, TheAlpacaMan, theEffinBear, TheJerm, TheSavageBlueBoy, the_CAM_factor, The_Rake, thumbswayup, Thunder44, Tink, Toastin Dat Walrus, TripleTrampBrawlers, Tsukasa Kasrani, TWILTHERO, Tyler_ACE, TzC, Ugg, underdogs22, Utterrandomness, vanforum, VanillaWaffle, Virgilio, VirtualVoid, Vorguen, Vts, vVv ChiboSempai, vVv Choice, vVv Rapture, Vyse, vZakat, Wave⁂, WedginatorX, Wenbobular, weon - X, WEZL, wh1te5had0w, Wild ARMs, Wobbles, Wrath`, X-FACTOR, X1-12, Xaltis, Xirsch, XkaruX, xLeafybug =D, xXGeeXx, Yeniths, Yink, yoshididdy, ZeldaMaster_1, zerosteel, Zigsta, Zoler, Zone, Zori, Zzuxon, [TSON], _ETERNAL, _Kadaj_, ~AM~[/collapse]

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well how do i rank? i used to be really fat so i have terrible self image confidence so i always think im ugly but it'd be nice to get the honest truth from a female pit main lol.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
i dont think that there are any pics of me on the interwebs atm. mabey i should fix that.

Top Bottom