• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Despite being ***holes on the field of battle (The fight is ON!!! Arrow>arrow>arrow...) I find that we pit mains are generally very nice.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I can see that as well. Pretty sure the Pit community is more friendly than others.

Edit: Fyre also pointed that out. That we as a community are probably the most friendliest

Xcallion

Smash Ace
You know what would be awsome for pit? If new pork city was legal. :) think about it for a minute.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Well, I uh... read:

Have you guys heard of Okami's ending theme song, Reset?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpuGNH75pUc

So yeah I'm one of those lonely smashers who tries to sing japanese songs on occasion. (waits for the *stopped readin at "tries to sing" comment*)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zo7OFg9Wd4

Don't go unless you are ready to embrace the sheer ugliness that is my terrible voice. Or don't like japanese songs. Or don't like Okami. Or any combination of the three. In fact, don't go at all if you're interested in either praising my voice to make feel good or bash me because I sing stuff like this at all. It's just a waste of your time D:

But yeah, I swear, you can hate on my voice. You can hate on my taste in music. But if you hate Okami I will LOVE AND TOLERATE THE BAJESUS OUTTA YOU!

Cuz...

Yea... Got bored.. want views... want comments... >_>

Shameless plug pony away!

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well.... i didn't get through 45 seconds on the original

however

i didn't get past a minute and 20 seconds on yours. that automatically makes yours probably better. however i just can't dig the music. too tired adapt to the cultural music mood atm.

Mysic's goin to bed now

randomminkistehsexpost

link2702

Smash Champion
got a 3ds.

can't see 3d effect due to my left eye being messed up since birth :(

got sf3ds was disapointed.

AR cards were like an acid trip for me, i was serioulsy like " WTF?! O_O" i never knew just how crazy far technology has come along till i saw those in action....

feel like beating my head against the wall because the 300 dollars overall i shelled out for it, some of it was to go to my wife in VN(100$ ) another was to pay a hospital bill on myself(280$) and what is left was supposed to go to changing the oil in my car, and paying for my guitar lessons...looks like i'm drawing some money out of the bank tues.... @_@

overall

i am disapoint :<

looks like it's gonna collect dust till OoT3ds comes out.

link2702

Smash Champion
tis my own fault....over hype and the impulse of thinking "zomg if i dont' get it now ima never get it D: "

caused me to buy it without thinking...

i mean HELL I WAS AT BEST BUY trying it out and could never see a difference with the 3d effect with the slider all the way, so i KNEW it wasn't gonna work for me....

and yet i bought it anyway.... :<

first step to conquering your addiction is admiting you have a problem....hard part is ...everything else...T.T;

addicted to gaming since 1991..

Xcallion

Smash Ace
i have a t-shirt that i wear to brawl tourney's. it says:
Nintendo Rehabilitation Clinic
The first step is admiting that you have a problem.

link2702

Smash Champion
ironic that you posted that cuz i had that same shirt(as well as a guy i knew in high school...who had the SAME NAME AS ME only spelled differently O-o') back in high school, but it got so worn out and i shrunk so much that i threw it away.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
the letters on mine are fading away due to it having been worn (and loved) for about 4 years

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I personally hate the sound of my voice, and thus would never record anything online.

Also OKAMI ENDING THEME.

Being the Okami ending theme automatically makes it good.

Oh, and Mink is teh sex.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
How manly i am:

Spent last night finding a My Little Pony shirt to wear to tourneys

Went to bed at 5am, woke up at 1:30p

Put on britney spears' new album

went on the My Little Pony Discussion Thread and Pit Social first thing.

I haven't even eaten.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
please dont spam the social thread with OBJECTONS! one or two is ok but dont overdo it -.-

fUddO

Smash Ace
I haven't played Runescape since middle school, lol. I checked out my account over the summer, I'm around level 70 or so. I'm an MMO scrub.

Top Bottom