• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
lol im lvl 67 xD

i forgot i changed sex cuz ppl give ladies moneh

then i gave up after u had the 15k limit thing

fUddO

Smash Ace
That's awesome. Part of the reason I quit as that there was nothing to do except grind skill levels. I was too cheap for members, lol.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I played the intro part of Runescape, and I started drooling from drowziness, so I was like, naaah not my type of game.

Not bashin, just not my game D:

Abel1994

Smash Lord
I think im the only black one o-o

I played at 8th grade and stoped like at 6th and went on MAPLESTORY 7th-11th lol

SO FAR I QUIT ONLINE GAMES LOL!

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
has anyone ever noticed how Pit and Link are kinda similar? thoughts?
Define "Kinda"

I mean yes they have projectiles and a blade but they way the play seems pretty different. Link is much more mid-ranged especially with the hookshoot.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
i wasnt refering to their playstyle entirely. i was thinking more along the lines of the d-tilt spike, arrows, sword(s), being chosen by the goddesses of their respective games, having to rescue teh hot girl of their respective games (although that one is pretty common) similar build, and they both have magical **** in their hands.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
@xcallion
true that

@fyre
screw it. we should straight up have a contest for best looking pits but separate males from females. the winners of both could then have like a wifi match to see who should be #1 and who should be #2. rate each player by how they look. they get like 3 pics to put up and get ranked.

each sex picks how the opposite sex is ranked obiviously. pick like 5 things and rate them out of 10. or if we wanted to troll the matchup thread we could do something

+4 smokin hot
+3 shmexy 4 fo sho
+2 good lookin, not great
+1 i'd do em at least once
0 nothing special
-1 please stop talking to me
-2 don't walk over here
-3 wat the **** is wrong with their face?
-4 im **** faced drunk and your still fugly

fyre make this thread and ill totally participate :roll:

lol seriously only on the pit boards would this even come up as discussion. but a few drinks in will get me postin serious on any topic lol. 2 martinis and a couple beers for the solid buzz ftw. no shame trololol

alwaysthepitmains
minkistehsex

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
correctamundo.

good job xcallion. that was a very open minded question.

honestly i can't even believe that that is a question tho. it's just really funny and situational. i tip my glass and LMFAO. this is one of those situations where it's such a stipulation you just gotta make a change, like mk's infinite dimension cape.

k. im readin what i type and i just need to stop. way too much fun with this lol.

but seriously fyre, do it. :roll::p:roll:

link2702

Smash Champion
@the link and pit are similar comment...

i think *some* of pits moveset was designed to mimic the old link from melee and 64's moves, definalty not alot of em, but "some" of his.

good example; look at pits jab infinate.

pretty mcuh a direct copy of links old one from melee and 64

without the infinate, it has an entirely different final hit animation, and the timing to boht start the infinate or to use just the final 3rd hit are actually kinda similar to links old ones.

also pits Usmash has fairly the same range as links old Usmash from 64(and speed..)

ohh eemm gee he liek also hsa a mirror shield and stuf, link haz 1 in zelda gamez so ya.

EDIT: oh ya, ya'll also wouldn't wanna see my pic again...i damn near destroyed the interwebz when i posted my fugly pic in the community picture archive.

Top Bottom