• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
I love your new player picture Maharba! Alucard is made of win... and dark evil things that shouldnt be spoken of.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
thx xcallion! he's hands down my favorite anime character of all time. even if hellsing was discontinued (WHY THE **** WOULD THEY DISCONTINE HELLSING?!?!?!). that is how much win that show is....

quote alucard

"if i am a dog, you are dog food."

im so using this line in a tourney if i ever get the chance

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
any1 besides me ever seen the match where mikehaze does that while they are commentating and thus the bbr banned that in their ruleset and labled it the mikehaze rule? old and banned now in most tourneys unfortunately...

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Link to match? If this is true, then it's a real downer :( i havent even had the chance to test out the "HIAYAYAYAYYAYAAYYAAYYA" scream yet in a tourney match

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My friend actually tried yelling during a match today. It scared the **** outta of his opponent and needless to say messed up his combo. Legit! XD
If only this worked against Lain. If ONLY. T_______T

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dude. I use that technique, except i yell "JIGGLY" whenever i do any attack. It's epic.

That's how i beat M2K... every single time i played him.
Every.
Single.
Time.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Xcallion. I love you too.
I need to make a collection of times people say
"Mink teh best"
"Mink Teh Sex"
Mink i love you

etc.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
WOO HOO GETTING MA 3DS TODAY :D YAY!!!!!!!!!!!1

Going to the gym first so ill come back here when I get it!!!!!!

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
dual seeker it has been a while. but still don't leave again and you'll pick up all the stuffz. abel got banned for a few days for trolling every board in 1 day, we have the pit youtube account for all pit mains, and esca got 25 at whobo with pit.

and now we are trying to further pit's general metagame even more by working CQC and camping and trying to find the balance for both. you should put up some vids or something cause i haven't seen you play in a while

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Gotta keep up here, but I just had some wonderful friendlies with Gadiel, he's really coming along, even 3-stocked my Wario (my only john is being horrible on wifi now, but still that says something when I know the matchup...)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So, i've realized just how immature my mind is in terms of brawl applications-at the very least with pit-.I have one large obstacle to overcome until i can progress any further with pit...so im gonna be taking a slight break from Pit in tourney until i get it resolved. Not having anyone to guide me doesnt help much either, but im gonna be working on him still. It's just...i got to fix this blockage. I might still use him in some tourney matches but i will not be using him as my main tourney character till i fix a few things with him.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
would you care to share the nature of this mental block? perhaps one of us could help?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
MAJINKEN!
GO MAJINKEN!

(only ones I can think of off the top of my head. I play the english localizations, tyvm.)

fUddO

Smash Ace
I've switched to Gamecube controller and my arrow accuracy has gone out the window (I was aiming for wall). On the plus side, all my wireless issues are gone. That alone makes it worth it.

Top Bottom