• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Kuro what did you need help with specifically? I've been in and out of here randomly sorry.
Oh just like in a month or so to take a look at meh wario or sumfin like that

Like remember a looong time ago i talked about wario as a secondary? And we had that long discussiion and u said to come back to you soon? Well Pit got in the way of that but i still got the basics of him down at that time so now im pickin him back up as a secondary for my certain stratagem i use in tournies.

@all pit mains

Lmao did u guys see the troll abel did for the falco boards? He made a post like DEHFs*im quitting falco for good* thread its quite clever actually :laugh:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Kuro, don't get me wrong I want to help you with Wario but I've honestly been putting a lot of work into my Pit as of now. Got exams this week, but keep reminding me about it I won't bite. We can wifi or something when I'm free if you want and I'll help you the best I can, I can't think of anything else I can do to help you other than answer specific questions XD!

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
WTF?!

damn it im gonna miss abel trolling. i got to the point where i looked forward to him trolling us. i hope he gets unbanned tbh. i gotta see all these trolls you guys were talking about on all the boards now.

@esca
read my post directed at you in the critique thread

Xcallion

Smash Ace
I dont want to pressure any1(ok mabey a little) but shouldnt we be working on the new character MU thread? it started off great but now it's moving about as fast as Pit's crawl.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I dont want to pressure any1(ok mabey a little) but shouldnt we be working on the new character MU thread? it started off great but now it's moving about as fast as Pit's crawl.
Im holding off for a few zss pals to go in there and post their thoughts. That and ROXY wont ANSWER me which is bad for a MOD...:urg::glare::(

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Kuro, don't get me wrong I want to help you with Wario but I've honestly been putting a lot of work into my Pit as of now. Got exams this week, but keep reminding me about it I won't bite. We can wifi or something when I'm free if you want and I'll help you the best I can, I can't think of anything else I can do to help you other than answer specific questions XD!
Its cool the wario board is pretty dam active and all. I've been working on pit in tourney but i work out my secondaries out of tourney alot as well. Cuz at this point in time theres only like 2-3 people who i can get better by playing with. I've gotten too accustomed to the rest.
Tbh wifi would be pretty cool. You can have a rematch from those 3 falco fmashes some months back :troll: lol. But seriously hit me up sometime. My wario isnt that amazing yet. It'll prolly be about 2 months b4 he is. It usually takes me that long to pick up a new character well enough to be proud of.

Choice

Smash Champion
king kong is a fictional character. furthermore he's a giant monkey so even if he was real he cannot actually play video games like us humans. damn i really gotta get off smashboards and finish my project. T-T

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I think it's awesome he's playing Pit.

But if he drops Bowser, I'll have to punch him or something. Seriously, it is so retardedly fun to play against Bowser, especially his one, especially in doubles.

*EDIT* For that matter, it's retardedly fun to play as Bowser. Hmmm... Does Fox/Lucario lose to someone Bowser covers?

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
I want to play the more I can against pit users so anyone wanna play ? Btw is there a place easier to me to contact you ? msn or whatever

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Pit MK is pretty pimp. fUddO and I do that, though I want to play someone else in doubles.

I just don't find MK fun to play as.

*EDIT* Now, if Shuttle Loop was a character, I'd totally pick that.

Flayl

Smash Hero
What the **** Kingkong, stick to top tiers if you're not gonna play Bowser :///////////////////

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
with such a lenient lgl, 10 mins for patience, and the only legal stages being: halberd, delphino, FD, battle field, SV, and lylat, that is like.....
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

of course pit would be top in japan. problem is here that we r more restricted and our opponents have more options

Xcallion

Smash Ace
inb4 maharba discovers a new AT unique to pit that makes him much better and pit overtakes MK on the tier list.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
i always knew that he would get banned...
Me too... took em long enough!
Finally 10yes's
LETS MAKE IT 11yes's
Hmm im gonna miss Abel oddly enough :p
Abel will miss you 2
Ironically I'll miss him too, he isn't quite as terrible as some trolls who try so hard and long and yet their attempts to troll are not relevant.

At least Abel's a nice guy.
AWWWW ♥
ABLES BANNED!!! 10BUTTSEX!!!:bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:;):bee:

in truth, i always hated able. now, im gonna miss him :urg:

edit: that was actually a decent troll he was really coming into his own as a troll :troll:
Thanks!
The point of :troll:ing is so people can look and say "hey, what's that"..

Abel is that. Rest in peace. Amen. And all that junk.

Always the god damn pit mains. (goes to mourn)
Alwayse the pit mains....
Lolol beast post. Btw kryst, are you still open to that wario help i mentioned a long time ago?
NO!
bro able went out like a boss though. he literally trolled every character board. its actually pretty rofl tastic
RICKY ROSS DA BOSS
inb4 abel makes a new account.
inb4idont
legit troll is legit
legit.
The guest viewing this thread is him i bet :troll:
Yes.

WTF?!

damn it im gonna miss abel trolling. i got to the point where i looked forward to him trolling us. i hope he gets unbanned tbh. i gotta see all these trolls you guys were talking about on all the boards now.
Abel misses your trollz too mang!

Xcallion

Smash Ace
I think i've been a bit too active on these boards... a month ago i had about 150 posts IIRC.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
for ****'s sake it's abel! welcome back mangs.

@xcallion
please don't stop posting man. i count on these boards to stay active so that i have something to look forward looking at and discussing when i have nothing else to do. your posts are part of all the posts that i read, whether it's just a question or you make a valid point.

same goes for all pits. we are on the brink of getting pit not only recognized as a great character (largely due to esca at whobo getting second seed in ally's pool. other boards were talking about that), we the pits of lesser skill and ability in comparison to the top pits are on the verge of drastic improvement. and as long as we keep working together as a community to better each other, we will rise up the tier, in recognition, and as players overall

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Ok good. i was worried that some of my posts were being seen as annoying.
I'm working on a little project btw. not sure if it'll be useful, but i hope to have it up by next week.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Mods just can't keep a troll down.

Hey, I'm not a Pit. Does that mean I don't get to post here anymore? :'''(

Top Bottom