• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'm not sure if I can relate to dubstep much, it seems a bit technoy for my tastes. Give me some examples? I've only heard a few excerpts from wikipedia of it's "origins", so I need enlightenment.

fUddO

Smash Ace
Well, if KK is serious, then there are a total of 2 Pit mains in Canada. KK's beaten me in tournament before (with Bowser, not Pit, before anyone asks), so I would say he could probably do the same with Pit.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Hi new dude :D

Im the proper helper of thou forum. If you have any questions please dont be scared to notify me.

link2702

Smash Champion
ok...back from work....if you wanna face me i'm back now...

:c keep in mind i've been out of the scene for almost 2 years now....so don't expect much.....

Xcallion

Smash Ace
I'll wifi you later tonight, but keep in mind that i'm even worse than abel at this game.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Narwhals, Narwhals swimmin in the ocean causing a commotion coz they are so awsome!
Stuck in my head now^

link2702

Smash Champion
trust me..ya'll dont' realise just how far behind i am in the metagame now..... :c like i said...for nearly 2 years now i have not played brawl even remotely serious, been doing nothing but practicly basic brawl for nearly two years now....

and also going to a site full of casuals who've never even heard of the term competitive smash

:troll:

link2702

Smash Champion
badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom....

i completly forgot about weeblestuff......damn....nwo i have to go back and see what other weird disturbing stuff they have up there....

after al they wer the website that introduced me to my favorite online flash series....

salad fingers

(seriously, its so weird and creepy and yet strangley addicting to watch...just with fat-pie would make a new one. :c)

Top Bottom