• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
@player 7

dude. so many jons. like on a scale of 1-jons, i could rank hella jons. that's right, i would actually exceed the scale of possible jons.

^^i just went there^^

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Guys I be making progeess for video content for a combo video finally. I'll have something out soon hopefully so watch out :) I need advice on music, what's something original? Gimme a theme/suggestions! I was thinkin of going old school, but I could go to dark/religious, since my crew is the Black Order.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
look up 3DaysGrace. they have some really dark music. Specifically, look up "Pain", "I hate everything about you", and "animal i have become."

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I <3 three days grace and especially those three songs you listed there, but I don't really like combo vids with lyrics usually. It might appeal to some of the audience though.

Edit: I should also be making one in the near future Krystedez. Let's see who's is better.....;)

link2702

Smash Champion
:barfs:

ugh...hate most of today's rock..and 3days grace is one of em....i miss the music of the 80s 70s and 60s....even if none of it would "fit" (maybe hells bells by acdc? ) it would just sound better IMO

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar

link2702

Smash Champion
i know its lolagfi....but...

:( really woudl any other pit players play me in brawl tomorrow? even though i stopped taking brawl serious a loooong time ago...i'd still like to play some matches against other pit players...it really was about the only matchpu i had alot of fun in(as odd as that sounds)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I obviously need to be more exciting and play online :-\
Unfortunately the place i live has obsolutely terrible internets.

So you guys should drive to FL.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
i'd play you but i live in washington, so i think our connection would be even worse than normal

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

:( really woudl any other pit players play me in brawl tomorrow? even though i stopped taking brawl serious a loooong time ago...i'd still like to play some matches against other pit players...it really was about the only matchpu i had alot of fun in(as odd as that sounds)
I might. Need to learn the ditto anyways.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
pitto's are funz. arrow loops under the stage are so epic when they knock an opposing pit out of WoI.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs &amp; FIGHTIN ROUND THE W

I'll do it if you're not already gonna be playing someone else. I've been wanting to get back into wifi anyway.

edit: @Mink- just came back from Florida. Now I wanna move there. T.T

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Nice Pit! Interesting curvature on your arrows, and you have pretty good control of Pit which is nice. I know it's hard to rate by videos, but you seem to be on similar levels to the MD/VA Pits in control of Pit. You should do well when you get there. Learn from them!
Thanks! Yah I've realized that the way I've come to curve my arrows is a bit different. I tend to be a pretty spammy Pit, and in addition to mixing up timing, have come to use radical curves (some that intentionally miss) to confuse opponents. Also curved arrows cover more area (and therefore zone better) then straight shots. :)

Yeah, I thought that double arrow loop you do is unique. Makes me want to go back into the looping lab and create some new patterns.
That's a trick (I guess I... invented? I invented something!) to easily layer arrows while still being aggressive with them. Often I set up that pattern after knocking them straight up, so essentially I get 3 attempts to strike with the same arrow, including a 2nd arrow on the 3rd all the while responding to the reactions along the way. :)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
For the combo video I decided I'll do a dark/religious tone, and for credits some old Iron Maiden if I can get a good song (have a song in mind...)

Thanks guys :) Three Days Grace, I like em, don't get me wrong, but they're done quite a bit in music videos in general.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Ggs, KingKong.

Pitch a tent on the edge every once in a while until its safe. Pit can live on the edge. And don't challenge his planking because you'll get punished.

When the opponent is above 120, that's when you should be focusing on the fsmash kill. You did a good job a punishing with dash attack, which I think is starting to be one of the best punishers for Pit.

You got gimped out of up b several times. Pit doesn't like getting gimped so don't put yourself in a situation where you have to up b unless you can safely make it back to the edge. Most of the time you should be going to the other side of the stage anyway. Good use of that frame 2 utilt too.

Also, I see you Logic ;)

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Ggs, KingKong.

Pitch a tent on the edge every once in a while until its safe. Pit can live on the edge. And don't challenge his planking because you'll get punished.

When the opponent is above 120, that's when you should be focusing on the fsmash kill. You did a good job a punishing with dash attack, which I think is starting to be one of the best punishers for Pit.

You got gimped out of up b several times. Pit doesn't like getting gimped so don't put yourself in a situation where you have to up b unless you can safely make it back to the edge. Most of the time you should be going to the other side of the stage anyway. Good use of that frame 2 utilt too.

Also, I see you Logic ;)
How is KingKong's Pit? I know he's a pretty smart player in gen. so I want some details!

Top Bottom