• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
On the negative Side, seems like Maharba is not getting out... was put in a pool with Razor, Zeton, Vinnie, and Kprime. Tough break but hopefully he learned a lot.

-------------

Watch his match Vs. Zeton. Not a bad show. Great 2 stock on Halbred. Needs to edgehog Fox harder for sure though.

Esca

Smash Champion
Guys, I made it out of pools, I think I'm the only Pit that made it to bracket. I got 2nd to Ally, and 2-0ed everyone else except Nicole's Peach, which went to game 3.

I need sleeep though.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Yeah I didn't get to see any of your matches in pools but I did hear you making it out! Looking forward to catching them today!

You know what you gotta do. Keep it simple, play to your (and pits) strengths. Keep patient and focused. Not only that remember it's not a matter of just what you can do but reading your opponents habits. People always have there bad habits. Abuse them!

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
ya i didn't make it out. i lost to a fox, a dk, and ultimate razer. but i beat the rob, and timed out the mk/wario both rounds. how the **** do i lose to a fox and a donkey kong when those are supposed to be the match ups im ****ing best at?! sorry guys, apparently i still don't have what it takes to be considered even remotely good at this **** in a tournament scene......:(:mad::(

link2702

Smash Champion
since everyone knows the hig tier matchups the fox and DK supprised ya.

if you don't get to face the matchups enough and learn em...even alot of middle tiers and even low tiers can supprise ya and catch you off guard....

i know all to well,as my pit can handle warios and snakes(not meta's though...:( ) fairly well, but someone could pick mario, fox wolf luigi and even yoshi and throw me off since i never got enough experiance in those matchups

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
What do you think you messed up with maharba? Id think wheb I lose to dk its just because I messed up on a mirror shied gimp. And for fox its like he keeps trying to sneak in damage so he can usmash so you have to just shield the whole time.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Guys, I made it out of pools, I think I'm the only Pit that made it to bracket. I got 2nd to Ally, and 2-0ed everyone else except Nicole's Peach, which went to game 3.

I need sleeep though.
GOOD JOB ESCA! Rooting for ya, mate! When you win this, do a blog show and be all "guys, a cripple beat you all" like I think Hunger was all like at the Showdown. Except...THIS IS THE SHOWDOWN!

GL man!

Esca

Smash Champion
I think I got 25th at Whobo guys. I beat The Future, DMG, and some snake.

Lost to MVD and Zeton.

I've learned a whole lot from this tournament, and going 100% Pit proved to me that I can place much better if I actually practice him. I'm gonna be sticking with this character for a while.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
@luckay

i know why i ****ed up. it's cause i got impatient after timing the other guy out and i was in the last pool so i was tired, hungry, and zeton is just really ****ing good. super patient. which i need to be...

aside from that, apparently it only takes the top level people one game to learn all of my habits and set ups and then im ****ed against them after that. but that was just with the top players. everyone else i did fine against

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
I've learned a whole lot from this tournament, and going 100% Pit proved to me that I can place much better if I actually practice him. I'm gonna be sticking with this character for a while.
That's awesome! I'm glad to hear you support Pit as viable.

I think I might try to hit up Clash of the Titian as my first major tourney and you count on me sticking 100% Pit. I'll be back in the MD/NoVa area at the begining of june, so hopefully I can get in some locals to get a sense of what can of caliber I am at this point.

Also I posted some mediafire files in the video thread for critiques on my current playstyle. Who is willing to upload em?

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
No joke, I forgot you went there. Or I wasn't aware you went at all, but glad to see you're back.

@Lenus, I can get to work on those since I'm going to be working on m combo video. I'll knock those replays out first and put them up on my channel or the Pit channel.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Is it a combo video starring you or are you going to be using other pit's clips as well?

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
It's just gonna be me.

Diddy, Kirby, Pikachu, Pit. Maybe some lulzy combos where i troll people with snake or mk.

If we did a Pit community vid, i would be happy to make it. But those things take a lot of time and idk if everyone would be up for it.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
It's just gonna be me.

Diddy, Kirby, Pikachu, Pit. Maybe some lulzy combos where i troll people with snake or mk.

If we did a Pit community vid, i would be happy to make it. But those things take a lot of time and idk if everyone would be up for it.
u like trollin 2 i c :D

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
No joke, I forgot you went there. Or I wasn't aware you went at all, but glad to see you're back.

@Lenus, I can get to work on those since I'm going to be working on m combo video. I'll knock those replays out first and put them up on my channel or the Pit channel.
Oh, I see how you are. -_-
I thought you loved me, Luckay. Anyways, I got to play against some of those crazy awesome Florida smashers and now my Pit's on steroids. Somebody challenge me. :cool:

edit: @Esca: East coast is the best I can do atm, bro.

2nd edit: <333 Maharba and Pitzr for missing me. I missed all of you. <3333

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Btw Lenus, who is Akil? Is that his real smasher name or does he use something else?
Just go with Akil. HE doesn;t have a smasher name last I checked. :p

Sounds like your making progress. I'm Excited :)

-------------

Also CoT5, count me in at this point :)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i did some hard core training with Logic today and god damn if he had trained me before the tourney i would have perfrormed so much better. not that i would have made it out of pools but i would have done better.

he pointed out so many things and just worked them with me until i got them to a far superior level than i was before i started. seriously logic too good.

Player 7

Smash Cadet
i did some hard core training with Logic today and god damn if he had trained me before the tourney i would have perfrormed so much better. not that i would have made it out of pools but i would have done better.

he pointed out so many things and just worked them with me until i got them to a far superior level than i was before i started. seriously logic too good.
johns my son

Top Bottom