• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Yeah I can;t wifi right now either. Besides Wifi proves very little if you don't practice with lag consistantly, and even then it changes the game (hurray for Pit's arrows only being shielded as reads :p. THAT would make him top tier haha!)

Xcallion

Smash Ace
I'll wifi you now if you're available and willing to put up with a noobish Pit and appalling lag. :cool:
Ask again at around midnight xD
Also i've never tried to do a match on wifi before with a skilled opponent. My experiences with wifi are random searches from 2 years ago and a couple friendlies vs scrub friends of mine.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Ask again at around midnight xD
Also i've never tried to do a match on wifi before with a skilled opponent. My experiences with wifi are random searches from 2 years ago and a couple friendlies vs scrub friends of mine.
Midnight?! That's way past my bedtime. And who says I'm skilled? I definitely said my Pit is noobish.

edit: Also, if we are gonna do a Pit forum combo video we should do something like what they did here. I think this was well done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hLG8k42mLA&feature=related

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Thanks tara for making me hate ike jabs even more

Edit: yeah we will never have euro editing powers lol, that link video was epic. I lol'd so hard at that combo ending in a boomerang.

Ayoub

Smash Ace
I'm going to a offline tourney this Saturday.

Didn't play brawl for a long time though, so I don't think I'll do any good.
Wish me luck! I'll try to get some vids up of my awesome original Pit.

Just kidding. xD Top 5 for sure! B)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
All I know is that Ganon combo videos are the best combo videos.

Damnit Sakurai... Evidently he thinks he's some kind of hero, to make Ganon so bad.

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to a offline tourney this Saturday.

Didn't play brawl for a long time though, so I don't think I'll do any good.
Wish me luck! I'll try to get some vids up of my awesome original Pit.

Just kidding. xD Top 5 for sure! B)
good luck, meyn! x)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I've figured out how you guys can get better as Pit.

I got the idea from a Charizard AT Phiddlesticks taught me.

Imitate your character's sound effects as they happen. ESPECIALLY "HAIYAIYAIYAIYAH", god tier SFX right there.

link2702

Smash Champion
then they'd try to find a wya to say that tactic is too oped/broken.

then they'd say they need to make a special rule to keep pit mains in tournaments.

then they'd argue that because the tactic is So oped, yet they made a rule specificly made just to nerf pit mains, that they are agreeing that pit is OPed and broken, and should be banned, because they made a rule specificly made just to nerf pit mains to keep them legal in tournaments.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Oooooor they'll just b**** about us and not do a damn thing as always.

Always the Pit mains. We're so awesomely broken, they can't touch us!

Abel1994

Smash Lord
teh good ones :D

Can I be in the community combo!!!!!

lol here are the brawl players I want to main but I suck with them

Pit,Marth,Link
I LUB SWORDS!

I just suck in general but Pit is ma best player T.T

dskank

Smash Journeyman
I've figured out how you guys can get better as Pit.

I got the idea from a Charizard AT Phiddlesticks taught me.

Imitate your character's sound effects as they happen. ESPECIALLY "HAIYAIYAIYAIYAH", god tier SFX right there.
bro ive beaten better opponents than me through that tactic allown

the best thing to do is say the taunt in a supa high pitched voice, and tell them their ****s not big enough yet. pit+**** talk=top tier

I have a question for you guys. If there was a tier list for the character boards, where do you think us Pit mains would stand compared to the other character boards? Like in terms of supportiveness?

all pit has is a social thread as far as im concerned... and even that only got 3 stars lol
but pit boards r still better than about half the other char boards, at least we have a mod now lol

Xcallion

Smash Ace
if i do it right. if it looks like i'm just having fun i doubt i'll get penalized. if i do it very obviously then yeah, i might get in trouble.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Superseriousmode: That tactic is great for making ICs drop grabs. Combine with jumping out of your chair for more OoG goodness.
ICs: Haha, gotcha now! (syncs his timing down perfect) I am gunna 0-dea-

Pit player: IYAAYAYAYAAAA! IYAAYAYAYAAAA! IYAAYAYAYAAAA! IYA-IYA- IYAAYAYAYAAAA! !!!

ICs: oh for Nana's sake, GAH! (drops CG)

Pit player: You're not ready yet!

ICs: (regrabs again)

Pit player: IYAAYAYAYAAAA! IYAAYAYAYAAAA! Shoot! Shoot! IYAAYAYAYAAAA!

Ics: (drops again) >=( GD it, stop it!

Pit player: but... but.. You can't defeat me!

(trolls the ICs by running next the ledge and shielding)

(gets grabbed)

ICs: Time for the spi-

Pit player: IYAAYAYAYAAAA! The fight is on! (DI's into the ledge, techs the spike, and bair-kills Popo, but not Nana)

Nana: POPO!!!! T________T

Pit player: Too easy! :D

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
honestly while we do just mess around a lot, as of the last few months i would say this board is actually top tier for moral support and player support. i mean look how much fun we have on here, that alone has to amount to something

Top Bottom