• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Yeah, I remember 9/11/01 somewhat well. I was in 3rd grade and when I heard I wasn't really mature enough to grasp the whole concept of it.
And I pray for anyone who lost love ones. It must still be so hard today for them.

On the upside tomorrow is fri.! :p A well-deserved weekend for me :p

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
I was in 2nd grade but i got the concept in like the next 2 weeks cuz my cuzin went 2 Iraq (still alive, left after he served first term)

2morow sux for me i have a quiz in almost every class :(

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
Wow I feel old, I was a sophomore in highschool when 9/11 happened. I heard about it over the PA while in the guys locker room changing before Gym class. I was reading Otherland by Tad Williams at the time and got a ton of extra reading in because a few of my classes watched the news for the next 3 days.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Yay! I PMed Youko about the sticky situations and got two of them removed as well as sticking the ultimate guide!!! Im not sure why Undrs sticky is still there when I told him to replace it with Fate and my guide....but we are making progress!!!!

rinoH

Smash Lord
i have a question how do you upload replays from the wii to the comp cuz the replay wont play on the computer when i upload

kupo15

Smash Hero
PMed Youko again and the stickies should be excellent now. No more unwanted, distracting threads anymore! Youko is the man!!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I hate having to get annoyed by my mom so much. She expects me to work hard on a stupid speech, which was schoolwork (ranged from 4-5 minutes) about politics, (I chose Senator Obama) and why we should elect that candidate. I already have an A in that English class, and even if I dont do well, it wont affect me much at all. I might get dropped to a B, which is NOT a big deal at all. Im not even 18 yet, so I lack the knowledge. She expects so much, and I'm tired of being bossed around.
And I'm not even a good speaker.
My dream involves Video games, and this school garbage is interfering with that dream. I cant just relax without having to get annoyed by something, whether it would be the stupid kids at school, the homework, or simply my parents provoking me to get something done.

The only good thing that happened currently this week (sunday included) is that... Well, I'm now a mod on the Pit boards of AIB.
Other than that, this week sucks.

Ramenbowl

Smash Rookie
I hate having to get annoyed by my mom so much. She expects me to work hard on a stupid speech, which was schoolwork (ranged from 4-5 minutes) about politics, (I chose Senator Obama) and why we should elect that candidate. I already have an A in that English class, and even if I dont do well, it wont affect me much at all. I might get dropped to a B, which is NOT a big deal at all. Im not even 18 yet, so I lack the knowledge. She expects so much, and I'm tired of being bossed around.
And I'm not even a good speaker.
My dream involves Video games, and this school garbage is interfering with that dream. I cant just relax without having to get annoyed by something, whether it would be the stupid kids at school, the homework, or simply my parents provoking me to get something done.

The only good thing that happened currently this week (sunday included) is that... Well, I'm now a mod on the Pit boards of AIB.
Other than that, this week sucks.
You'll find when you leave school how significant your efforts are/were. In reality, it does somewhat define the paths of your future... yeah, you hate it at the time, it's boring, so on, but it is necessary mate ;) It's the first step in providing for yourself so that you CAN play games as much as you want!!

kown

Smash Lord
im back from hurricane Ike. finally got power back into my house and everything... well the good thing about this is that i dont have skooltillmonday!!!!!! sweet

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hi, but umm, I'm going to say that your Toon Link icon by your name scares me, not just because I got problems with the char either. Ok maybe it is. Please dont grab me! :(

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Really? =P
Toon Links grab sucks though. >.>
Its punishable if you miss and the throws suck.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
*is bored*

*looks to see if kown is still trash*

*confirms fear*

*kown is STILL trash*

*leaves*

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Xyro, maybe I should brawl with you online. :laugh: After all, it is my mission to brawl with as many Samus' as possible.

Oh, and kown isn't trash. kown is a cool guy. :)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ok, I'm being serious. We should make a Pit Academy. I've been meeting up with other Pits lately (Not just from this site), and I think it will help the newcomers around a lot. Of course, we cant do it without covering the basics, which I think EPF has done really well on that. After covering that we can get to the other stuff.
And idk where Kupo ran off to, but he seems to be letting me down a lot.

kown

Smash Lord
*is bored*

*looks to see if kown is still trash*

*confirms fear*

*kown is STILL trash*

*leaves*
If im trash it cant be a fear. so im assuming your really bad in english and meant to say kown is amazing.

Xyro, maybe I should brawl with you online. :laugh: After all, it is my mission to brawl with as many Samus' as possible.

Oh, and kown isn't trash. kown is a cool guy. :)
haha yes!

lol Xyro, you iz less than trash compared to Tudor. lol

Xyro's Samus > Nothing > Tudor's Samus
lol at what the world thinks of xyro.
xyro < a piece of bird ****. haha

Ok, I'm being serious. We should make a Pit Academy. I've been meeting up with other Pits lately (Not just from this site), and I think it will help the newcomers around a lot. Of course, we cant do it without covering the basics, which I think EPF has done really well on that. After covering that we can get to the other stuff.
hmm you really should just do this yourself....I mean if pits are going to you than you should be ahppy to help...but of course if someone comes up to me i wont refuse them.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Wow, admiral, can I be a part of this new idea?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I suppose so, but I rather get back to the combo vid and all, and I got some more interesting strategies to use.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Hurricane Ike knocked my frickin' power out. Honestly. What the hell kind of monster was this, and why couldn't we get any sympathy from him?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That's why you never trust Ike at all. How long did the power go out anyways?

arm

Smash Apprentice
Its dry up here in the great North West. Not a drop of rain in weeks. But its cloudy right now, and I dont have any rain gear with me. Im screwed if it starts to rain D:

kown

Smash Lord
Hurricane Ike knocked my frickin' power out. Honestly. What the hell kind of monster was this, and why couldn't we get any sympathy from him?
oh so thats y u didnt have internet...i thought only texans lost power.

anyways. what happened to this site? it looks the same as usual.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
T'was out for a solid four days in my neighborhood. Some people had it back the same day. It was pretty wild up here, cause people in Ohio are stupid and assume that wind alone can't possibly be a big deal. A few people died cause they were trying to ride motorcycles on the highway when there were 80 mph gusts. I mean, honestly. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom