• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo15

Smash Hero
haha so my first attempt at frame data was horrendous lol. Ill do some testing today and get a better list up. sorry guys :laugh:

arm

Smash Apprentice
haha so my first attempt at frame data was horrendous lol. Ill do some testing today and get a better list up. sorry guys :laugh:
Im not even entirely sure how one goes about finding frame data... Only way I can think of is to manually count the frames in regular gameplay, using the 1/4 speed function in training mode just keeps the same frame rate, but were all aware of that.

Good luck anyways!

kupo15

Smash Hero
I posted a new and improved set of data. The first time I went off my memory which looking back was kinda dumb. This time, I actually used training mode at 1/4 speed, clocked from the button being pressed to the hit. Took that number, mult by 60, divided by 4.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Kown, did you get my PM? If so, please reply. I've already caused too much delay in the tourney and wish to verse this weekend. (Yeah..... very sorry. I was the cause of the tourney suddenly quieting down...)

kown

Smash Lord
Kown, did you get my PM? If so, please reply. I've already caused too much delay in the tourney and wish to verse this weekend. (Yeah..... very sorry. I was the cause of the tourney suddenly quieting down...)
u can have the win...i dont play pit online anymore...it truly messe s u up...ill play u with someone else tho ... haha but naw i cant so u win.

arm

Smash Apprentice
Ive faced off against only a few Pits. And within my group of friends, Im the only Pit main, so Im a bit lonely. Most of the PIts I fought though were in with anyone, so none of them were any good, and I gave them all a sound lesson in Pit.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm very discouraged about my performance. Lost to a cheap MK, and Grab/B-air spammin D3 (also a Blaster spammin Falco, Aerial spammin Wario, and G&W) all belonging to a player named ToiletHumor at AIB.
I try anything in my power to get rid of the D3 spam. Approach and get shieldgrabbed, and B-air outranged all of Pit's attacks and destroys arrows, also the hitbox lasts long. I even tried some ledgecamping to stop this annoying person and I get nothing.
Even lost to his AA/Up-B spammin Bowser!

Played Ally himself yesterday, and I cant beat him either, with the Snake and even CF. I respected him whatsoever.
And if that isnt bad enough, Lost to Ally's bro and that stupid F-air/Dsmash ROB of his.

I believe to have finally met my limit, and cannot do much anymore. I've been on a losing streak, (I hate you top tiers!) and I don't deserve anything else but to be a failuare as of now. I'm at about a 12-streak of losses now.
Why am I doing THIS HORRIBLE!? *drops tears* :(

kown

Smash Lord
okay you guys. if uve been looking xyro has been coming into different char threads saying some char is trash. so if xyro comes into the pit boards saying " Pit is TRASH. (vs Samus)" than we must all reply with "xyro is trash" nothing more nothign less.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
.... Xyro is a good brawler. He just seems to get a little too overconfident sometimes... We might not have to take this as an offense and just think of him telling us this way.

"I would like to verse a challenging Pit player in three days just to see how Pit is doing"

See, we don't have to take it offensively. Just lower the aggressiveness and you get this statement.

Random question, how do you post an image on a post directly from your computer ???

kown

Smash Lord
i ahve no idea about that....haha no the reason i wanted everyone to call him trash was because me and him joke around alot. and if he saw that hed know i was telling u guys to say that..

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I Just Wanted to Say How I Feel :)

Hi, everyone! You know, when Brawl was still early in its release, like four months after the game had come to North America, I saw Pit players like UndrDog, kup15, kown, Admiral Pit, and Sagemoon playing as Pit. (I have Pit as an alternative character. He's my second character, and I should practice with him some more.) Anyway, you guys helped me out a lot, and I'm glad the Pit community has you guys. Don't give up on Pit, okay? :) So um, yeah, lots of love to you Pit players. *group hug* :):):)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Though a Samus does concern me, I enjoy helping many Pit players, so ill give Dryn a hug too. *Hugs*

kupo15

Smash Hero
Inui has a tourney this sat? Whats the link? I would need to practice a bit because the only brawl ppl I can play here are scrubs for the most part so I have been playing around with MK and Falco and Pit....having fun 3 stocking them with Falcos CG and Mk's mkness.

i may come

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193611

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193612

Posting on either one is fine.

And I've been practicing for a circuit event that's happening next Sunday at my school, and I feel like using other characters at it. I've found that Falco is borderline broken on Jungle Japes. :chuckle: In Melee I would have ranked about 5th to 7th and I don't even play it that much, so I'm pretty confident I can get top 3 in Brawl.

Yesterday I got ***** by M2K. It was fun. And he can glide toss now.

Kupo, your at Montclair now right? You should ask Thiocyanide or Orion to play you. They live in Montclair.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Really? They live close by? So I assume they are also in high school? Here is another question. What is the point of going to a tourney when you know m2k will win? I guess for 2nd or 3rd.. I now believe Pit has 0 chance of fighting the MK users of today like m2k and Dojo and DSF. I wonder if I should work on a secondary like Falco, I really don't know what to do....

Have fun kown

kown

Smash Lord
Really? They live close by? So I assume they are also in high school? Here is another question. What is the point of going to a tourney when you know m2k will win? I guess for 2nd or 3rd.. I now believe Pit has 0 chance of fighting the MK users of today like m2k and Dojo and DSF. I wonder if I should work on a secondary like Falco, I really don't know what to do....

Have fun kown
I will have fun... lol all three of those metakinght players are coming to the next hobo tournament. Dojo lives in texas and hes pretty kool. cant wait to meet m2k and Dsf tho.

hey Kpwn your still going to HOBO right?
OF COURSE!

-Gambit-

Smash Apprentice

Have fun kown
The only thing to do is play MK yourself

kown is TRASH
Why you be jealous?

kown

Smash Lord
kown is TRASH
take go back to...uh where are u from?

Which tourney exactly will you guys be playing at kown?
its the Hobo tournament...i forgot what it stood for something houston ordeal brawl something lol i forgot.... the best players in the nation are showing up and it should be a blast...seing that i ahve never played anyone good unlike you west and east coast players.

I wonder how southwest does against the best? find out saturday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom