• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
hylian lives in austin....you should try to go to his smashfests.
yeah ive been talking with him but the thing is im representing like 6 other people on smashboards and they want tourneys and we were gonna go to the one in houston this weekened but my ride bailed so hopfully hylian will get some austin ones going..but again i dopnt mind any advice from fellow Pit users XD

kown

Smash Lord
id have to see u play. the houston tournament was soo much fun 120 participants and the number increases every month..... OCtober one is going to be HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! haha

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
id have to see u play. the houston tournament was soo much fun 120 participants and the number increases every month..... OCtober one is going to be HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! haha
oh tight so theres another tourney in houston next month?!? and yeah i need to put up some footage so i can get some critique..hey you hittin up the tourney in waco the 20th?

kown

Smash Lord
naw i dont really travel since im not in college. and i doubt my parents would let me. i can try tho.. i heard it snot going to be very big since its in waco.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I wont be at my friend's house for long. His FC is 1375-6878-2810 so add it. I'll add the other angels if i can.
For u FzeroX... That annoying Fox saved u yet again, god I hate U-tilt, D-air and especially Usmash!

Esca

Smash Champion
October 3rd is the next PZ HOBO. (Tourney in Houston)

Kown- I'm hoping you were just playing bad yesterday, because i've already built up such a big reputation for you, and I was expecting amazing-ness. I guess the Diddy is too sexy. =/

I hope we can get more friendlies in next time bro.

kown

Smash Lord
yea losing to see why after beating him the first tourney kinda made me upset... not jealous or anything just dissapointed in myself... haha but ill be over it by October.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
im no longer at my friend's house, but the next time I am, FzeroX, your Fox will fall to me. I wont lose a third time and let the Goddess Down!

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
I just thought of a ideal. We good Pits in this Pit commity here, such as Sage, Undr (wherever he is...), Kupo, FzeroX, DoctorX, Rogue, and I should make a Pit Academy for the others.
It's just like teaching them various things to improve them.
Soon, Palutena will have an army of Elite Pits to dominate the others. I think she likes me again *blushes*
I would love that for myself. It would help me stop playing so aggressively at times & teach me when I should be aggressive, what fighting techs. to use, & how to WD properly.

Esca

Smash Champion
yea losing to see why after beating him the first tourney kinda made me upset... not jealous or anything just dissapointed in myself... haha but ill be over it by October.
Yeah, he's a ridculously bad Falco. Like I said, there are three rates of Falco:

1. 1st rate- Sethlon. Not only does he know spacing and timing, but he also knows hit rates and move efficiency, along with being able to use the chaingrab and follow up with correct lasers and the right moves in his move-set.

2. 2nd rate- Ozz. He is a master at using just tech skill with Falco, but he rarely uses the chain-grab, which is admirable not to, but still one of Falco's strategies. Not only does he not chaingrab, but he beats people without it.

3. 3rd rate- See.Why. People like this rely just on the chaingrab, shdl, and side-b alone. They really need to gtfo and quit because they're the reason Brawl has become so gay.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
3rd rate Falcos are gay then, and I face a lot of those.

I needs me not only those combo vid supplies, but a Pit army. I even thought about naming a Green Pit "Commander Yammark."
For those who dont know, Commander Yammark is a Megaman X6 boss representing a Dragonfly. I loves dragonflies.
Here's a vid showing a Pic of him while his stage theme plays. I love Yammark so much.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ4TbBat8bk

kown

Smash Lord
woot m2k is coming to hobo 11. gunna be the biggest brawl turnout. estimating 150 + participants... If u live remotely close to texas i reccomend u come.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
naw i dont really travel since im not in college. and i doubt my parents would let me. i can try tho.. i heard it snot going to be very big since its in waco.
You're right, It's probably not gonna be very big. It would probably get around 40 or so if everyone decides to go to Waco instead of SA or if SA was on a different day, but I doubt it. Surprisingly, the SA tourney is not doing doubles from what I hear, and some people said they were inclined to go to Waco cause we were doing doubles and singles.

Also, some people didn't wanna hassle with a big crowd since SA is doing multiple games other than Brawl there, and even though there might not be as many people attending Waco, there wouldn't be very many "filler" participants in Waco.

kown

Smash Lord
You're right, It's probably not gonna be very big. It would probably get around 40 or so if everyone decides to go to Waco instead of SA or if SA was on a different day, but I doubt it. Surprisingly, the SA tourney is not doing doubles from what I hear, and some people said they were inclined to go to Waco cause we were doing doubles and singles.

Also, some people didn't wanna hassle with a big crowd since SA is doing multiple games other than Brawl there, and even though there might not be as many people attending Waco, there wouldn't be very many "filler" participants in Waco.
oh well 40 isnt a bad number at all....haha thats actually good size. but yea i wouldnt be able to go anyways. sadly.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
I just thought of a ideal. We good Pits in this Pit commity here, such as Sage, Undr (wherever he is...), Kupo, FzeroX, DoctorX, Rogue, and I should make a Pit Academy for the others.
It's just like teaching them various things to improve them.
Soon, Palutena will have an army of Elite Pits to dominate the others. I think she likes me again *blushes*
We should seriously do this!

D

Deleted member

woot m2k is coming to hobo 11. gunna be the biggest brawl turnout. estimating 150 + participants... If u live remotely close to texas i reccomend u come.
Axis had 303 people. GG..

Also, my pit rawks, even tho i dont play pit. Does anyone use dtilt tho?

Esca

Smash Champion
300 is too large an amount for attendance. You can't keep track of anyone and it's too hard to get that many set-ups.

Edit: I use dtilt.

darkspatan117

Smash Journeyman
hey can someone explain me why Pit is so High I don't think is placement is wrong or something but still ...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I really am going to need help on getting my combo vid together which I cant record. Gimpy aready has his Sheik combo vid out and where is my Pit vid? Oh yea, Not there! I need a lot of support on this. Help me get some of my supplies, and you Kupo, where are you when I need you!?

And remember, today is 9/11. Remember 9/11/01 and the Twin Towers.

kown

Smash Lord
M2K and Azen going to a tournament is a big deal? well mayb to ppl not in MD/VA where Azen is there for every tourney and M2K every other tourney lol
holy crap...ive been trying to contact u on aim forever. tragicnecessary or something like that.. its been a while since uve been on these boards. and the reason its big is because it ahsnt happened in texas so its a big deal.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165954nxx.com/

Meta Knight is the 1337-ness :laugh:.

I saw the second one crash from out my window. And the smoke was there for days. I was in the 6th grade then.

And it's my friends birthday today.

T.Link wouldn't be able to do much with a up-b cancel. My friend has mastered it for a while now, and it's too difficult to get the final hit off before grabbing the ledge.

It's easier in Melee. I did it all the time with Link on Battlefield :).

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I was in the 5th grade living in one of those town houses in West Covina back them. The News with the Twin Towers incident appeared when I was watching TV that day.
I remember in middle school when practically the whole school went on the Track and we spelled HEROES, and a helicopter took the picture because of 9/11.

In high school today there was a 2-girl fight at 1st lunch, one of em latino and the other black. The latino one was on one of those Security go-karts and was being taken to the nurse's office. Then the black girl who was being restrained by security ran towards the Latino girl on the go-kart while security was driving (yes, she ran after the go-kart), and swung at that girl, again, and got restrained, again.
A fight ON 9/11!? What are the odds?

arm

Smash Apprentice
I remember 9/11/01. It was 4th grade, and I was on the bus just outside school when I overheard a classmate say that 2 missles collided with the Twin Towers. I dismissed it, until I got home, and turned on the TV to watch Pokemon. The TV was on one of the news channels, and honestly, at the time, I thought it was horrible, and changed the channel. I thought nothing more. As I grew older, and more mature, I realised just how horrible and sad it truly was. And being the softy I am, I would occasionally shed a tear. Then I think, what is it going to be like when I tell my kids about this? They wont understand at all, even when they grow up, because they werent alive during that time. It will be for them like Pearl Harbor for us, and that makes me a little more sad. I think my sig is appropriate in this situaton as well. Well, not the Brawl related stuff. >.>

Icystrider

Smash Rookie
Studies

just tons of studying you know since school's started... `sighs` 6 classes right now, but i'm making sure I get that smash in at least once a week..... I need some prayer power for all this.... HW and improvement in the smash. (and to find a smash friend..... someone who's always pumped for a smash and seeks to get better ...like me!) *sighs* I'll find that person one day...... (~_~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom