• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So I got tourny director status because of the clan Warz and the Pit tourny along with the fact that I will be having tournies at my house. Woot!!!!!!!! fun times ahead, Also you all should come to UT to play us in some none wifi games, Use the excuse "I wanta go see what mormons are like" or somthing. (joke)

Esca

Smash Champion
I'm going to HOBO 10, but I merely second Pit, I'll be Diddy and Captain Falcon the whole time.

I'd be glad to play you, Kown.

NxC

Smash Apprentice
SB's Pit community is pretty evenly spaced across the country, it would seem.

I'm going to the GameClucks national tournament in WA so sagemoon can beat the crap out of me. =P

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit's arrows arent broken... They're merely ANGEL TECHNOLOGY, and Angel Technology FTW!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I dont do tournies if that's what you're asking. Besides, I've been waiting for my combo vid to ever appear for a long time, or I could try to be a part of Saki's Pit combo vid.

kupo15

Smash Hero
so its apparent that the SBR could care less about us and prob the other characters. Some good points to counter there thoughts on Pit and it was ignored. All this wait for something very disappointing.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
yea more noobs. haha jk me n him are tite.

admiral is an online pit...... speaking of online admiral ive ehard some rumors about u....if onyl u played offline also.

the rumors were talking about ur arrow tricks.
So they were concerned about my arrow rain and various arrows... Maybe they do fear my arrows... I guess that my name is secretly being known via Arrow rain and making Arrows come from the left, from the right, and from above.
Where have you heard these rumors?

And you know what Im goin to say about the data. Im a bit frustrated. Sage's COmbo vid gots over 8000 views already and what do I have? Oh yea, nothing! You know who you are! (Add Kupo Here before he decides to grab and knee me)

kown

Smash Lord
That's what I meant, Kown. Lol, I'm not going to run up and be like, "TEACH ME!!!"
haha ud be surprised......lol at the houston thread. I cant wait to c the money matches between hylian and sand trap....they are going to be epic.

@ Admiral- i heard these rumors in the houston brawl chat room (found in the houston thread). some guy was talking about a pit using arrow rain..... i would give u way more respect if u played offline tho.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I would play offline more if I didnt have such noobish friends, like a snake that dont even know of SnakeDashing, a Chaingrabless Falco, and one of them calls Sidestepping and Airdoding "Strafing" and all. He only have 5/64 friends on his list (FzeroX is one of them because I added him to face him).
They need to fight good ppl, i swear.
I'll probably do so later on.

Anyways, I want to know who is the one spreading those rumors like Propaganda.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
I got to play SK92 online today from the AIB ladder. It was so stinkin' fun! I actually got him down to his last life on LC (Yay counterpicks :p ) I love playing talented ppl, & it's hard to do when your only option is online. Hopefully I can play more ppl like that in the future

rinoH

Smash Lord
i got to play sean of norcal and i beat him online once but he won 2 out of the set on the AiB ladder oh and also nes and connor

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I just thought of a ideal. We good Pits in this Pit commity here, such as Sage, Undr (wherever he is...), Kupo, FzeroX, DoctorX, Rogue, and I should make a Pit Academy for the others.
It's just like teaching them various things to improve them.
Soon, Palutena will have an army of Elite Pits to dominate the others. I think she likes me again *blushes*

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
I just thought of a ideal. We good Pits in this Pit commity here, such as Sage, Undr (wherever he is...), Kupo, FzeroX, DoctorX, Rogue, and I should make a Pit Academy for the others.
Soon, Palutena will have an army of Elite Pits to dominate the others. I think she likes me again *blushes*
Do any of you "good Pits" live in texas?

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
well hey thats exactly what im looking for whatever advice or pratice im down..im trying to break out into the pro scene

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
well hey thats exactly what im looking for whatever advice or pratice im down..im trying to break out into the pro scene
Im in favor of Arrow Rain, and a bit of aggressive (Pressure-giving) strategies, and few defensive strats. Some of the stuff I do may confuse you, and I love Mindgames. You can ask some other Pits about their style.

oh adm having a little crush on Palutena..'''
*blushes* I... I cant let Palutena know about this. *hides behind mirror shield*

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Im in favor of Arrow Rain, and a bit of aggressive (Pressure-giving) strategies, and few defensive strats. Some of the stuff I do may confuse you, and I love Mindgames. You can ask some other Pits about their style.

yeah Sage helped me out alot XD..just trying to make some pit friends in the brawl community is all and how els but to just ask for help :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom