• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
*crys
but how can i be a noob?

yeah i am talking a couple of honors classes
advanced/honors world history and english and a computer class

that guy looks like a pedifile
How dare you!!!!! He looks like jesus, he was the greatest teacher I ever had, and was like a father to me!!!! You loose 5 woot points. :mad:

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Make your joke I can take a joke, but all those things i said about that guy are true.

I was kidding anyway, its not the best pix, i just typed his name into google and that popped up.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
oh dude im gunna go to A&M next year....if i get accepted which i should.
thats good kown......but there arnt any smashers there. i guess you will have to train your trashy pit on the level 9's

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I just got to college yesterday and am using my roommates laptop. There aren't many smashers here either.

The Drexyl kids move in a bit later, but I know a bunch of smashers go there. There are also a few smashers in the city that I should probably find.

I'm also a freshman. And I run too. Not XC though.

Rouge Pit, where in Philly do you live?

I finally have a vid of my Pit, it was me losing to a Diddy in a tournament set. I'll probably send the link later.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I grow a bit agitated. Since last friday was a fail, Im goin to see if my friend is at home today at 4:30 pm pacific time.
It should give those who couldnt connect to me a chance to actually play me.
In the meantime, idk if i should change my title. It is currently "Admiral of the Heavens"
Here are some names some1 gave me.

Heaven's Piercing Arrow
The Golden Commander
Light of the Heavens
The Goddess's Requiem
The Swift Paladin/Legend

Any ideals of mixing matching these or some sort of angel name to replace the "Admiral of the Heavens" or should i just keep it? What do you think, fellow angels?

DiosDePyro

Smash Cadet
thats good kown......but there arnt any smashers there. i guess you will have to train your trashy pit on the level 9's
There are a couple, apparantly: look up the Aggie Brawl group on Facebook. I have no clue how good they are, or even if they've been to big tourneys, but they hold their own.

By the way kown, I love A&M, just make sure it's not the only place you apply to. One of my friends only applied there, and guess where he goes now? HCC (Houston Community College) >_<

In the meantime, idk if i should change my title. It is currently "Admiral of the Heavens"

Any ideals of mixing matching these or some sort of angel name to replace the "Admiral of the Heavens" or should i just keep it? What do you think, fellow angels?
You're still keeping Admiral Pit, though, right? I think my fave is Admiral Pit, Heaven's Piercing Arrow.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Pit without a doubt.

Severely underplayed and underrated, this character can prove to be one of the more annoying characters to fight against. With some interesting strategies that can possibly even counter characters like D3 and Snake, and an edgeguarding game that can destroy quite a few characters, people may be missing out by overlooking this character. However, it may be that only those with patience will be able to handle this character well, as getting the KO can sometimes prove to be an arduous process. And with a recovery that can be stopped quite easily, this character has a few holes that keep the character from being too powerful. Although the character has impressive, yet gimmicky, ATs to add to the character's game, it seems that this character is overall quite solid but not quite outstanding.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, im back, with a 3-day weekend!
Heaven's Piercing Arrow? Well, I remember that in a match once before I did not use a single arrow. It's as if I really did get whacked in the head and lost my memory <_<

DiosDePyro, I am keeping Admiral Pit, but it's the title that I want. If you or anyone wishes to vote or give me your own ideals of my new title, I'll be willing to see it.

arm

Smash Apprentice
Admiral, how about The One Savior?

Also, Where The Hell Is My Sig!?!? I have it all set up, and it was working just fine for a week.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You must have did Quick reply. Make sure the box on the bottom right is checked.

arm

Smash Apprentice
<_____________________________<
I didnt have to do that before.

And what did you think of "The Last Savior"?

Admiral Pit, The Last Savior

Great, or greatest, amirite?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Back at my house, sorry.
But hopefully I'll go back there earlier tomorrow.
And FzeroX's Fox owes me a little payback.

My poor wings!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I was watchin the Axis Tourney thing, and every1 who was watchin it after the ROB vs MK match at brinstar (including me) got Rick Rolled! >_< And then we heard glenn's laugh.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Just like the “ask a question thread” Cfate, or anyone (i asked him because he usually makes threads like this) can you make a thread for new pits to display their “rate my pit” videos. And just update when someone new post their vidz in there?

Along with criticism address the person your giving information to. The thread will have a slow start but would eliminate alot of threads with like 10 post.

kown

Smash Lord
Metaknight
Snake
King DDD
Mr G&W
Falco
ROB

High
Marth
Wario
Lucario
DK
Diddy
Pikachu
IC
Kirby
Pit
Wolf

Middle
Toon Link
Olimar
Fox
Zelda
Zamus
Bowser
Luigi
Peach
Ike
Shiek

Low
Lucas
Ness
Mario
Pokemon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link
Cptn. Falcon

u guys like where pit is on the tier list? i think it makes sense except for a coouple of ppl. like TL and diddy should be moved up.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
is that the offical list?

O and rogue im not making one of those i have to much to update as is and i can't get on as much with school and what not going on. You can though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom