• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
... I've never had those kinds of incidents... I guess you would have to be lucky enough so that they decide not to go at you any more... What made them want to go at you in the first place???

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Man, we have a lot of gangs in our towns (It's a very nice town as well) Every once in a while I'll see in the papers "So-and-so hurt by gang member"
So annoying...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The C.A.S is getting there. Soon I'll be making a new revolution. Look for my future post question regarding my Angelic Title.
EDIT: Bedtime is so unforgiving.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
... I've never had those kinds of incidents... I guess you would have to be lucky enough so that they decide not to go at you any more... What made them want to go at you in the first place???
Its not as bad *** it sounds here this is the only thing that really happens around here, and I don't even know if it is truly a "gang" it could just be some dumb **** teens around here. The only other place i have seen tagged is when I take tracks down town.

Man, we have a lot of gangs in our towns (It's a very nice town as well) Every once in a while I'll see in the papers "So-and-so hurt by gang member"
So annoying...
That sucks its not that bad here, in all honestly how bad can a Utah gang be? :)
Im sorry to hear that I hope nothing happens to you or anyone.

haha. itd be funny if corrupt was like a gang leader.
I would be a kick *** gang leader....I am second in camand (make most of the calls really) in the my smash crew Panda Lap Dance :)

The reason that they hit my house is its a perfect place for the whole city to see and the people who had the house before us made a huge cement wall behind it. Here are a few pix to show you:

As you can see the wall was painted. ill get a pix up if they tag it again... Also please don't quote this as that would be rude and uncalled for.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Today Afterschool (getting home at about 4:30pm pacific time), Im goin to see if my friend is at home. This is the opportunity for some of you Pit players (Kown, Sage, Corrupt) who couldnt connect to me because of 86420 error to play me. Keep watching for my updates, and you might be another to witness the C.A.S.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
LOL I don't think we ever tried to play...and i got school inabout 30min then im with my gf day. You guys always try to plan stuff with me on the one day of the week we see each other.....Don't worry i wove you all too. :p

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
It's usually used to mess up your opponent's attack since the Wind dash has a wind push effect. It doesn't work as well on messing up vertical attacks then it does horizontal though... (ex. Game and Watch's key).

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
HI, today i tried wing dashing, it's not going so well but it's my firts time, but now i wonder where do you use it for or in what situation?
I don't wanta come off as rude or anything but we have a Q&A thread at the top for all of these questions along with a thread for each AT or thing All the links you will need are in the u Pit guide http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=181610. It'll just be easier to ask them in the thread for them that way its all in one place for some1 else to find, and you might read and learn somthing new about it.

Kown's thread= talk about what ever thread its a place to meet people.

U pit guild= has all attack damage, links, and other info you might wanta know.

Q&A=Q&A

those are the 3 main places I would look at for info, and will lead you to what ever you wanta find on the Pit boards. Welcome to the boards

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
o yeah corrupt, tonight if they try to tag ur house again invite like 5 friends over, and hide in a bush with bats and if u see anybody that looks like thy might tag u, run at themm screaming

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
o yeah corrupt, tonight if they try to tag ur house again invite like 5 friends over, and hide in a bush with bats and if u see anybody that looks like thy might tag u, run at themm screaming
i don't thing that'll work well, all my good buddy's left, off to collage, and one is going to be up by kupo on his mormon mission, telling him about how he is worshiping the wrong God and what not. I still have a few here, but I don't think they/there parents would like them waiting ourside for what could be a gang.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I was looking at my 980 something replays (Its almost over 1000!) And I remember one of my angelic matches vs a Marth.
He did Counter, I used the Wings, it triggered the counter, and i got a free F-air on him. This makes me think that Pit has some sort of "Faint" attack on Marth and Ike, any one with a counter of some sort. <_<

And still... I cant work on my vid on my own... Where are you! :(

kupo15

Smash Hero
Adm listen carefully. This is the last time Im sending you replays. School is about ready to start and besides I dont have internet there. If you send another replay after i send you your "supplies" i will have to take you off my contact list. sry :(

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Adm listen carefully. This is the last time Im sending you replays. School is about ready to start and besides I dont have internet there. If you send another replay after i send you your "supplies" i will have to take you off my contact list. sry :(
School already started for me 2 weeks ago for me, but I understand what you are saying. I just cant help but feel jealous when I see other Pit combo vids and Im not one of the vid owners.
Besides, Im slowing down on many things considering how I must get back to "Unrusting" my Bowser.

Other NEWS
-I have Dropped Meta Knight
-I have started using Wario again
-Chances are that my new Speed char will either be C. Falcon, or Fox

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Lol kown thinks he is better then the freshman, and to got to help his collage buddy's (me and kupo) with our more then nerdy quest for magic on line.

kown

Smash Lord
ah XC takes so much time. its that, hw, sleep, skool. only certain ppl can do that.
AP classes are awesome cuz i try half as hard for a 4.0 and try regularly for the 5.0
its easier to get an A.....its prolly just my skool tho.

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
I miss XC alot, until I remember that i quit running after killing my knee during the best race of my life, breaking my ankle in gym, and discovering my back is deformed from a week of kayaking and a bad back throughout my senior season as a result. Now I just hike/backpack :) Seems like alot of Pit players run though.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Im in my Senior year, and Im still running.

We really do need to get together.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
senior> freshman. haha we all go through it.
Not me im just to cool for that!!!! Me>alls you all!!

few words...

cross country is beasting one me XD
and the AP classes aren't helping...
~hug~ here is a tip get this guy as your phych teacher/philosophy teach

even if it means you have to come to utah to take his class

i gotz no ideaz watz u guys r talkin bout cuz im a goin into high school this year ftw
me too hugglebunny nice xD
noobs lol

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
*crys
but how can i be a noob?

yeah i am talking a couple of honors classes
advanced/honors world history and english and a computer class

that guy looks like a pedifile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom