• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Nah kown your good. i just figure that if i insult you enough, you will go super sayian and be able to shoot like 9 arrows a second or something.

kown

Smash Lord
Nah kown your good. i just figure that if i insult you enough, you will go super sayian and be able to shoot like 9 arrows a second or something.
lol. im working on it. ive gotten to 4 arrows at once. i love onett also haha, that stage is so amazing for me.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Since me and Rouge do it .. would any of you call esentially a doubles team of Gayman Watch and PIt cheap.

Some people would but I was just wondering sinnce you are the ones who main Pit is that cheap...
I'm asking because if you didn't know
On Gayman Watch's bucket list of projectiles that do what.. FIlling a bucket with Pit's arrows (uncharged) Kill at 40 WITHOUT DI.
PIt's arrows(charged for say 2-3 seconds) kill at 20 WITH DI.

Query.

kown

Smash Lord
She raaaaaaaaapes the bottom level, crazy bad.
does she? y?
Since me and Rouge do it .. would any of you call esentially a doubles team of Gayman Watch and PIt cheap.

Some people would but I was just wondering sinnce you are the ones who main Pit is that cheap...
I'm asking because if you didn't know
On Gayman Watch's bucket list of projectiles that do what.. FIlling a bucket with Pit's arrows (uncharged) Kill at 40 WITHOUT DI.
PIt's arrows(charged for say 2-3 seconds) kill at 20 WITH DI.

Query.
i wouldnt say its gay just because of all the projectiles to fill G&W's bucket, pit has the worst (i think).

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141781

Here is a guide to all of Game and Watch's moves. This includes the Oil Panic Percentages and what it can catch.

Pit's arrows aren't the worst projectiles to fill the bucket. The rate of fire is relatively quick and KO's before 100.

But catching buckets isn't a practical strategy because everyone knows about it and will most likely inturrupt that setup, (plus it leaves Game and Watch open unless he catches the third one.)

Game and Watch has a bunch of other kill moves at his disposal. And Pit can gimp others pretty easily with his arrows and wings.

I never had anyone partner with me using Pit or Game and Watch, but I use both. Just some thoughts.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I got something to ask you guys.
This guy who was usin Samus (His name is Jmillz) was fightin me, and I did a 4-F-air WoP on him with Pit, and then he DCs and called me a spammer.
Tell me, is the WoP (Wall of Pain) a spam?
For those who dont know what it is, read this topic.
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Wall_of_Pain

Quote me here
"Whoever thinks the WoP is a spam, is an idiot who isnt ready yet!"

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Thanks guys. I really appreciate this. Im glad that I have angels close to me ^_^

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
happy birthday admiral!!! Bowser is gonna need alot of cake... and paluntena will attend your party for sure ^^. good luck getting that new Bow that youve wanted

3Years

Smash Lord
dont no u but happy birthday man ^_^

well my weekend is goin good so far...had an std at aero's house last night then i went 2 see star wars and now im eating some enchiladas haha

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Again, I appreciate every single one of you thinking of me. Thanks to all the angels and others who thought of me. I call for a Party at Skyworld!

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Sorry I wasn't around, Admiral Bowser/Pit, but I have to also give you a happy birthday as well. Oh, and I was representing your Pit. I came across two other Pit players today, one default and the other black. I chose the golden color and used my Arrow Loop. One of them tried doing the same thing as me, but wasn't able. I won that match. Ha! I've got to show all the Pit players how to use Pit properly, and I'm in need of learning more, too!

Oh, and sorry guys for not dropping by as often as I used to. :( Pit is still my secondary. For Gunpei Yokoi!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sorry I wasn't around, Admiral Bowser/Pit, but I have to also give you a happy birthday as well. Oh, and I was representing your Pit. I came across two other Pit players today, one default and the other black. I chose the golden color and used my Arrow Loop. One of them tried doing the same thing as me, but wasn't able. I won that match. Ha! I've got to show all the Pit players how to use Pit properly, and I'm in need of learning more, too!

Oh, and sorry guys for not dropping by as often as I used to. :( Pit is still my secondary. For Gunpei Yokoi!
I thought u were doing the Pit thing for me, oh wait u were representing me. More angels!
We should should have an arrow looping Party, and watching the dancing lights from the arrows! :laugh:

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I thought u were doing the Pit thing for me, oh wait u were representing me. More angels!
We should should have an arrow looping Party, and watching the dancing lights from the arrows! :laugh:
They'd be like fireworks. You would have to be careful when handling the Arrow Loop light show. :laugh:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Corneria good for samus? didnt know that maybe Xyro will comeback and explain why.
Samus can UP+B to the tip of the fin and then do a falling U-air. You can repeat this on 90% of all the chars and still not be hit. However, a smarty will just stay away from the fin.

Kown/Adm....your both trash!

kown

Smash Lord
lol @ everyone. xyro your too funny. apparently Xyro is really popular amongst the smash community. i was just wondering how? hes pretty good but how do you guys know him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom