• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
YEa i need to practice a bit first lol I played pokemon puzzle league a good amount. Very fun ^_^. Dont play azen. U'll lose so bad. Hes an expert at that game if u didnt kno. He got vids on youtube.

kupo15

Smash Hero
cool. Yea poke puzzel league was good. Basically the same thing opposed to the Planet puzzel league on DS. Disappointment. Too easy and I missed the Yoshi story characters. let me know when your ready. Im caught up enough I guess.

Azen has vids? I gotta see that!

Kown: idk how known it was. Awesome game and I hope its going on the VC very soon.

rinoH

Smash Lord
which nintendo the nes or snes or the n64 cuz i started out wit the n64 when it came out i was like only 5 yrs old when i got it

sagemoon

Smash Lord
I used to play pokemon puzzle league. Was awesome at it too (not azen awesome) I could occasionally get ?? combos though (15+) lol

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
All this talk about puzzles and Tetris is scaring me! I'll be delivering some supplies for Bowser soon, and speaking of which, where are those supplies!? Isnt 5 weeks without progress bad enough!? Perhaps this weekend?
And i found this comment on youtube where one of my friends made a combo vid for Pit, and it was so false that i was disgusted
Quoted from WllBoxing from utube "There are no combos with pit which means you shouldn't try making a combo video."

He has no idea that my Pit combo is hard to perform but can do about 70% damage if everything connects, and anything simple as DIing can make it do about 10 damage.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
hey all!
im thinking that the pit boards have been dry lately so im just going to start a random thread and this thread will help keep us pit players close till we find new techs.

heres how my day went today.
I went to this indian shop and had some of the most spiciest food in my life. :mad:
I wished my mum happy mothers day cuz shes prolly the best out there. :)

I gotta test tomorrow so gotta study peace!
you are awesome kown...see you later today at drinkstation..

kupo15

Smash Hero
Really? Well Sage if you were good at Pokemon Puzzle league then you are good at Tetris attack. Exact same game. Maybe we should play online also... heheh

Kmaru

Smash Cadet
Puzzles are very boring to me.Cept chess is alright(especially the pirates of the caribbean version)

kown

Smash Lord
which nintendo the nes or snes or the n64 cuz i started out wit the n64 when it came out i was like only 5 yrs old when i got it
i started with nintendo (the duck hunting game) than moved to ps1, gameboy, gameboy color, gameboy advanced, ps2, psp, xbox, computer, xbox 360, wii. yea haha when i think about it i started on nintendo and now im back to nintendo again.

you are awesome kown...see you later today at drinkstation..
haha thnxs. its nice to see some familiar names. haha cant wait to play you again.

We should play chess online. So I can pwn you guys
i rulED at chess. haha but yea id prolly get my butt kicked

kown

Smash Lord
lol do rogue n kupo have some type of rivalry going? since kupo is white pit and rogue is the black pit. both pit colors show up in both sigs.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Thanks and its a yin and yang thing kown, you wouldn't understand. naa im kiddin, i had this picture a while ago, and i wanted a sig outta, i suggest some idea of similar sigs to kupo a while back, but we just forgot about it, idk why he has that pic in his sig, but he made it himself. and we were trying online to recreate the Glairs in my sig with palutena in the background like on his. It got all confused so we just chalked it and kupo persued his and i went after mines.

So whos gonna take me up on that connect 4 challenge?

Edit: funny thing is im African American and kupo is Caucasian.

kupo15

Smash Hero
it was like 8 ft i think? I could touch the ground after a split second in the water depending on how i land. feet first always lol except that dive from the actual dam and not the wall. (it was smaller with a shallow dive entry)

It was a lot of fun

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Fun I'm suprized that you showed yourself to everyone I thought that Rogue and I would be the only ones to know for some time.

To everyone: I am getting sick and tired of not being able to record my brawling to show off like everyone else:p, so I am taking my dazzle and comp down to the geek squad at bestbuy and going to have them do it.... Today if I can get a ride

kupo15

Smash Hero
Fun I'm suprized that you showed yourself to everyone I thought that Rogue and I would be the only ones to know for some time.

To everyone: I am getting sick and tired of not being able to record my brawling to show off like everyone else:p, so I am taking my dazzle and comp down to the geek squad at bestbuy and going to have them do it.... Today if I can get a ride

It was. Yea I guess I wanted to show ppl that I have fun doing things other than brawl lol. Hopefully you get your recording stuff fixed.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
From what i've seen Xyro is really cocky and completely concerned with winning, its deep tho he belittled people at vgchartz, who were still basically learning the game.

Anywayz who's game for connect 4?

kown

Smash Lord
Xyro isnt really cocky. lol y does it matter if hes concerned with winning? dont know what vgchartz is but im sure he felt like they needed some teaching.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
It was. Yea I guess I wanted to show ppl that I have fun doing things other than brawl lol. Hopefully you get your recording stuff fixed.
God **** best buy wants to charge me to get it working :mad:. And take my comp (i love my comp to much) for 2-3 days. So im going to wait tell monday when my comp buddy gets back, and make him do it.

Side note:don't shop at k-mart for me thx.:bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom