• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo15

Smash Hero
I managed to find internet atm

I live in south jersey but go to school in north jersey. Montclair state university

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
East coast in where it's at, lol. West coast is cool too, no offense Sagemoon.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
Don't get anything confused, both have extreme talent, to say that one is inferior to the other is really shaky IMO. I just have too much pride, to be a good angel. Even against the odds I'll rep my crew and my home, and all those precious to me. That's why I said East Coast lol, and didn't mean any offense.

kown

Smash Lord
i wish i did. its recorded tho ill have to watch it some time. was it good?

and about the east coast vs west coast thing. the only reason i said west was inferior was because i heard DSF got 7th on the east coast.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Sorry kown for taking so long to respond. I don't know anything about the angel's 2nd judgment so this is about as far as I can go right now, ill looking to it later.

About the magic online thing we were trying to do...... My friend said that is a sight called netdecking or something like that where you can put your deck onto the comp and play online, I can't find it but if anyone can we could play online. Also there are alot of one you have to pay for but we don't wanta do that, but this one is free im told.

kown

Smash Lord
i used to play on that site. i forgot what the name was tho. : ( just put something into google and im sure it will come up.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K ill go get my wii and comp hooked up now, let me know when you are ready. And if you can try and find that magic sight for us will you that would be cool.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Finally spiked a Diddy and my most recent, a Wolf. Surprisingly the one in which i spiked his Diddy, had the Wolf I spiked. I also spiked his ametuer Pit that tries to mimic my great arrow abilities.

kupo15

Smash Hero
The Opening ceremony was AMAZING. Im sure you can find it on youtube. Very cool. Cant wait to play magic when i get back. All I now is that East coast has more pros I think. Idk too much about brawl but I think East coast has more.

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
The Opening ceremony was AMAZING. Im sure you can find it on youtube. Very cool. Cant wait to play magic when i get back. All I now is that East coast has more pros I think. Idk too much about brawl but I think East coast has more.
i know kupo. only in china can you find 10000 students willing to sweat it out just for no money just honor. child labor :( but at the same time they are doing it for their country. sigh.. i dont think americans would fit in thoose clothes anyway Lol

kown

Smash Lord
Im prolly not going to my uncles house for a while. haha so im gunna miss it too.

i asked someone from another country what america was known for and he said mcdonalds. sad sad world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom