• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo15

Smash Hero
welcome. I thought it had to do with a magic card!

Adm: How long is this combo vid going to be anyway? Are you waiting for me to upload another 20 vids to add to your 40?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

Adm: How long is this combo vid going to be anyway? Are you waiting for me to upload another 20 vids to add to your 40?
Looks like I forgot to mention that Im focusing on TWO Combo vids and not 1. One of them will be for Pit, and the other will be for Bowser. However, I cant and wont be doing this alone, for I will need a team, those great with recording, and editing to help out. Dont worry Kupo, you'd be in the "Special Thanks" part considering that without you, I wouldnt have gotten this far.
BTW Kupo , the Pit combo vid would most likely be about 6-8 minutes (maybe 9 but hopefully not 9) considering how the song i have chosen is 6:02 long, but you'll have to talk to PM me or AIM me and I'll show u the current progress.
I just wish Sage was there to guide me too. Im always jealous when I see combo vids seeing how I dont got 1 of my own. Pit will be the one I'm mainly working on. Ask questions about it and I'll answer them hopefully.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted

Magic is such a great game, but I haven't played in like 2 years we should play over the interweb some time.

Also good name new guy welcome.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ya it would have to be. I have haven't either, i'll try and find a good way to do it.

So you know I played and most my cards are from late oddsey-the second part of Ravnica.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
Im always jealous when I see combo vids seeing how I dont got 1 of my own.
lol me too. It'll be a long time before I get a combo vid though, and I'm always looking forward to them. Gives me more things to think about and to consider doing. LOL some people do things I never would've thought of doing.

kown

Smash Lord
wow we have magic players. haha i had to make a choice between card games and video games and i chose video games. but i was pretty competitive in Magic.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
LOL yea, I still play YGO on the casual level. Metagame pisses me off today, lol.

kupo15

Smash Hero
i have a pretty good green/white deck and red deck. i wasnt too competitive.

BTW I will be away on vacation tomorrow till tuesday to let you guys know. Ill prob be back late tues or weds.

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
Magic was amazing. IT still is, but I lost the deckbuilding fire I once had. Now I ahve an Eratic Explosion/Timesifter Red Blue Deck with ana verage casting cost of 5(Casual and usually SLOOOOOOW but hellishly fun and can win on turn 4) and a sliver deck that has one of every sliver and a expensive mana base.

kupo15

Smash Hero
i hope noone has that deck i forget the name where its nothing but machine type creatures where everyone takes colorless mana and feeds off of each other. You can build an army in 2 turns, hate that deck. I cant compete with it. My green/white is too slow. Burn has a little chance

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
ACK ACK ACK I have an arcbound deck, pretty much unstoppable cept by sliver (grrrrr).

But you guys should get on teh IRC and join the fun

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
LOL logging on at school its been some time.

wow we have magic players. haha i had to make a choice between card games and video games and i chose video games. but i was pretty competitive in Magic.
Its cool magic is so bad compaired to what it was. They have messed with the colors with time shift and thats when I had enough.

Its all about yu-gi-oh, Such great memories in that game.
Yu-gi-oh sucks sooooo bad. They got sued by magic back in the day for stealing ideas, names, and art. Thats why there magic cards are all spell cards now.

ACK ACK ACK I have an arcbound deck, pretty much unstoppable cept by sliver (grrrrr).

But you guys should get on teh IRC and join the fun
Slivers are a ***** to play against and arcbound are soooo bad *** I want to play you too.

@kupo: My GF likes your sig better then mine. :) We will play when you get back that will give me time to find the best way to do this. Also I have a bad *** Zombie deck and my Red blue will destroy all of you. :):):)

kupo15

Smash Hero
oohh id love to play your zombie deck against my green/white. I have this card Obsidien Acolyate. Just wait till be play hehe. And Ill just have to use my Burn deck against theRedBlue.

Good vs Evil is always a great theme and the White is higher than the Black with the goddess in the back. hehe thanks!

EDIT: See you guys next Weds. Hopefully a new AT gets discovered!! lol

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
Hey Dr. X get on the Pit channel on the IRC and see if someone wants to friendly there, o just talk so you aren't bored. Thats IRC does, make you not bored

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
This IRC this should be where we angels meet. I believe I can get something done faster there if there is a lot of us, but for u Kupo, I still got connections to you and my supplies.
U, Sage still owe me for that Juke :( but soon I should be able to show u what I have done in battle.
Plus, I wouldnt mind sharing the music that Id most likely use for Bowser's combo vid, after Pit's is done, or i can work on both at once, but I'll focus on Pit's first.
Call me for more details.

kown

Smash Lord
See kown you might want to be a debator. I should have said that differently, they do have free will to degree. Such as they are not allowed to necessarily disagree with the will of God in the same way a human can. ex. A human has the choice to not believe in God, ignore him watching (if you believe), or say I disagree with what the bible says we should do. If an angel were to do this bad things can happen to the angel. ex. Lucifer thought that all humans should go to heaven regardless of what they do and not be "tested" on Earth. At the tall goes Some angels agreed with him and they fought against God and his remaining angels. When the battle was done God banished Lucifer to Hell and turned the angels that went against him into deamons.
okay, i wasnt really sure if u said or meant this but the angels in heaven can never leave heaven becuase their second judgement has alrdy come.

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
man i was looking for some fantastic pit dittos but no one is in the channel. Or in the pitboards. how can we call ourselves angels if its so dead?

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
Kown. dont do GB the people there always cheat and dispute . You literally are taken advantage of if you dont screenshot or record all your matches.
Play aib thats where all the cool kids hang out :p like me and sagemoon
Btw: i beat the rank 4 on Gb the other day. he was sooo pissed.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
GB is bad. Some of my friends were talkin about a Spammin wolf, and this one guy 4-stocked a Major spammin wolf in under 1 min with Ness. I dont go there because of my "Firewall" thing, and plus i dont want to lose ranks when I actually pwned some1 with a Bowser or angel, which I probably could pwn like 90% of them :laugh:

kown

Smash Lord
lol Gb was the best first season. but yea so after that all online sites suck... haha
ppl dont dispute. y would they and if they did thers admins to talk to. but i dont even care about gb or Aib or any online site. Cuz today i was playing a ranked match i sded 5 times out of the three games. yea so i ahte rollers and button lag.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sigh, I remember when Sage and Undr had fun together here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcHwN0LvcqM
I remember when I was determined to perform arrow swarming. I unfortunately, was a failuare at that.
My arrow rain, however, should make up for the lack of being able to do this.
Did i Mention how Bad I am on Thursdays? It's like Im being put under an evil spell...

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
An online gamel clan. Its not my video I am just included in it, I didn't edit this video either.
OK makes sense now, thanks.

Edit: Kupo I noticed you live in NJ. Not to be nosy or anything but are you in North Jersey by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom