• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yea! I wanted u on AIM too, but you never responded to me as if I was an ignored angel. Did I mention how great your Feathers of Fate vid was? Please Guide me Sage! :(

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Nope kupo that wont save you now, i placed higher, :) again btw did you exchange numbers with that girl? She seemed like she liked you, btw rogue + .com 5th outta 26 teams. Arrows in the bucket, btw kupo ill keep that embarrassin thing that happened to myself. :‘] :laugh:

kupo15

Smash Hero
oh yea? Well what does mean when a team (kupo+emmy) place like 6th or 7th (which is directly behind you) and they have never played a team battle before compared to Rogue - .COM who have practiced alot? And also, my partner was a female which bumps us up a couple slots also. You cant beat that! lol

Your ego is so huge I wouldn't be surprised if Sagemoon could see it. You need some more maturity dude and some humbleness. Emphasis on the latter.

BTW: She has a BF and lives in New England which is 4hrs away. We were just being friendly.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You really missed what happened today. This girl player online that i was playing was complaining because I just CGed once. Get this, She spammed a Wolf and got me over 100% damage, then I finally CGed her and she DCed, then she says "sry I Delete CGers!"
Heh, If she was sorry, she wouldnt complain after that stressful spam I had to be put up with.

Congradulate me on Spiking my First Kirby with Pit! And hey, that Kirby belonged to that same female player with the spammin Wolf! And I got the replay of me spikin Kirby too, which should be on my vid ^_^.

kown

Smash Lord
Your ego is so huge I wouldn't be surprised if Sagemoon could see it. You need some more maturity dude and some humbleness. Emphasis the latter.
finally someone that sees what i see. he has always been like that towards me.

Admiral: lol to that. and congrats on your spike! haha my first spike was on a d3 who was playing on the edge.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
exactly.

Admiral: lol to that. and congrats on your spike! haha my first spike was on a d3 who was playing on the edge.
Actually my first spike was on Rogue's Pit (Forgive me, dont grab me please :(), then i think it was on FA's Pit, and now I spiked a Kirby. Its a big improvement, considering how it was a different char, and Kirby was tryin to Up-B from below to recover and then he got knocked down. Even I was amazed, and good thing i got that replay ^_^

kown

Smash Lord
^
lol i dont really know who protoman, but that just makes me laugh.

EDIT: i think rogue gets it so we should stop bashing on him and hopefully he will have learned his lesson. id feel bad if he takes all this the wrong way.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
^ i'm .Com

and you really think he gets it.
lol that's funnier than anything i could have said. We may try to have hope for his ego. But we all know deepdon his ego makes Pangea look like Olimar(6 cm) standing next to ridley from Metroid prime3(guess which one his ego is :))

kupo15

Smash Hero
he is right. Trust us to say that this hardly put a dent in his ego. Protoman, you should be my partner. he probably thinks he was the star but who bucketed three ppl to win the set? C'mon! ^_^

Kown: Apparently he doesn't care about us enough to stop saying we stink or give credit where it is due. It works both ways

kown

Smash Lord
its like you guys dont even care that you'll have to see him again. wont that be awkward? and than if protoman becomes kupo's partner wouldnt that be worst?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
whose FA? heh i guess if u timed it perfectly, it seems like you can spike a kirby from his up b.
That would be Link2702. Rogue knows who he is.

Oh look, another story!

Zelda's Story
I really thought I should have a female character to use. Considering how Peach in melee was uber, I didnt want to use her. Then we got the projectile-spammin Samus. Too many projectiles.
And then there was Zelda. She was at about Bowser's speed, has 1 projectile, 1 reflector, and some pretty strong moves for a girl. So then I decided to use her in Melee, despite how Poor she was in the tier list. Forget you tier list! I still like Zelda. Sheik back then was overpowered, and I hated her, so Zelda should stick to being Zelda.
You know, I just realized that my 4 characters in Melee (Bowser, Mewtwo, Zelda, and Pichu) were all bottom tier. Maybe I enjoyed those that really didn't have much attention.
Remembering that I still had her in Melee, I decided to bring her in Brawl, too. She would be my 4th character, but I did bring her in a bit late. Even though Zelda doesn't see many battles, the fact that she got better really does help her out, and I admire the reflector. She is considered to be defensive, and I did use her defensively, not to mention about her Up-B being better. With it, I can use it offensively and defensively now.
Zelda currently doesn't see many battles, but she is still enjoyable from time to time.

Zelda: "He chose me to be his female character. I was the third one chosen in Melee, after Bowser and Mewtwo. After me was Pichu, yes, I said Pichu. He doesn't like Sheik because she was too fast and powerful, which he did not like. Even in brawl, where I was chosen to be his 4th character, after Bowser, Pit, and Meta Knight, he still doesnt like Sheik, and I don't mind.
When he finally brought me in his team, he chose my red alternate, since I dont have a yellow/gold one, and red was his other favorite color. I think he likes Rubys. Anyways, he hasn't learned much of the Zelda tech, and I think it would take him time to learn it anyways. He does enjoy using the Up-B. Sometimes he uses it to approach, sometimes to escape, or just to perform mindgames, like some sort of teleporting enemy.
I could pretty much hold my own against Pikachu considering how I have my own reflector, and the Up-B mindgames are always in favor.
I may not have been in recent fights, but I'm sure he would prefer me than the other female characters, and I think the reflector and up-B is the reason. Anyways, this gives me a lot of time to myself, and I will help the team out if I can when I'm asked to do so."

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Wow i wake up from returning from AC to find this. Kupo you let your emotions cloud your judgement, i said i placed 5th to just say i wasnt referring to your placement, i actually thought you did quite well. but to play 5th at your second doubles tourney, i got happy and wanted to share, that post had no ego in but it was funny with your match was cless, that you felt embarrassed about.

Kupo stop trying to steal my doubles partner, 2 days ago you asked me to drop him for double pit, sad kupo. Go pair up with AK again, and you knockin me on arrows in the bucket? It actually takes timing and skillz to fill the bucket up, you think others would just let fill it up.

And proto stop posting in here, your an idiot with the most corny cliche jokes that you say over and over its getting annoying just shut up. know what go pair with kupo idc im done.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Bowser's story on page 52,
Pit's story on page 53,
Meta's story on page 56,

I hate tracking these things down, but I dont want to lose my masterpieces.

kupo15

Smash Hero
you werent referring to my placement, huh?
Nope kupo that wont save you now, i placed higher, :) again
You thought I did quite well? When did you ever say that?

IDC about that match with Cless. IDC if I get three stocked by Fox IDC if the ppl here know that I got three stocked. I am not perfect, it was a tourney match, IDC. Hey Pits, I got three stocked by a Fox in under 2 mins. I died with an Usmash 6 times when my percent was at 100 or maybe lower.

Emotions cloud my judgment? Hardly when it is so clear. You always brag about how you are the best and how you learned everything by yourself without anyones help or influence. That is your ego and dont lie cause its true unless you are calling both me and Protoman liers.

Dont let emotions cloud your judgment either. The bucket thing was a joke. How can he fill it up without you? Besides its easier than you think to fill it up since the hitbox is huge and he doesn't have to face the right way. Way to go Sakuria.

Your happy with your performance and want to share? Fine, yourll allowed of course but dont go putting ppl down in the process.

You see, your personality is joking joking joking. It gets old. Cracking a joke here or there is one thing, but when your at a tourney and your friend tells you you suck before the match, thats not cool even if it is a joke. The problem is, idk when your joking and when your being serious. The only reason I did it to you ONCE was because you did it first and I was trying to lighten things up. Because I dont joke a lot, you know when I am joking and when Im not.

Stop telling ppl your my teacher cause your not. In fact, it feels like you take things from me and I was around before you. I see you do stuff that I have never seen you do until I posted my new vids with my new strategies. Idc if you take stuff from me and Im not trying to sound like a know it all at the same time. Im also not telling you to go around and tell everyone that I taught you this or that. And Ill admit that I learned from Inui about the SH Nair behind>Utilt.

I wanted to see what type of team two great pits would be like. Is that so hard to ask? Me trying to steal him was also a joke btw.

Hopefully we wont be seeing RoguePitTwiceRemoved user around here and we can put this behind us.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Wow i wake up from returning from AC to find this. Kupo you let your emotions cloud your judgement, i said i placed 5th to just say i wasnt referring to your placement, i actually thought you did quite well. but to play 5th at your second doubles tourney, i got happy and wanted to share, that post had no ego in but it was funny with your match was cless, that you felt embarrassed about.

Kupo stop trying to steal my doubles partner, 2 days ago you asked me to drop him for double pit, sad kupo. Go pair up with AK again, and you knockin me on arrows in the bucket? It actually takes timing and skillz to fill the bucket up, you think others would just let fill it up.

And proto stop posting in here, your an idiot with the most corny cliche jokes that you say over and over its getting annoying just shut up. know what go pair with kupo idc im done.
In the first part you sound nice and fun. In the second part you attack kupo for wanting to try somthing new. People change partners all the time don't take it to heart. You have no right to tell people if they can or can't post in here. Don't get mad because you came off like an *** and people want try something new.

Good job to all 3 of you for your placing.:chuckle:

kown

Smash Lord
you werent referring to my placement, huh?

You thought I did quite well? When did you ever say that?

IDC about that match with Cless. IDC if I get three stocked by Fox IDC if the ppl here know that I got three stocked. I am not perfect, it was a tourney match, IDC. Hey Pits, I got three stocked by a Fox in under 2 mins. I died with an Usmash 6 times when my percent was at 100 or maybe lower.

Emotions cloud my judgment? Hardly when it is so clear. You always brag about how you are the best and how you learned everything by yourself without anyones help or influence. That is your ego and dont lie cause its true unless you are calling both me and Protoman liers.

Dont let emotions cloud your judgment either. The bucket thing was a joke. How can he fill it up without you? Besides its easier than you think to fill it up since the hitbox is huge and he doesn't have to face the right way. Way to go Sakuria.

Your happy with your performance and want to share? Fine, yourll allowed of course but dont go putting ppl down in the process.

You see, your personality is joking joking joking. It gets old. Cracking a joke here or there is one thing, but when your at a tourney and your friend tells you you suck before the match, thats not cool even if it is a joke. The problem is, idk when your joking and when your being serious. The only reason I did it to you ONCE was because you did it first and I was trying to lighten things up. Because I dont joke a lot, you know when I am joking and when Im not.

Stop telling ppl your my teacher cause your not. In fact, it feels like you take things from me and I was around before you. I see you do stuff that I have never seen you do until I posted my new vids with my new strategies. Idc if you take stuff from me and Im not trying to sound like a know it all at the same time. Im also not telling you to go around and tell everyone that I taught you this or that. And Ill admit that I learned from Inui about the SH Nair behind>Utilt.

I wanted to see what type of team two great pits would be like. Is that so hard to ask? Me trying to steal him was also a joke btw.

Hopefully we wont be seeing RoguePitTwiceRemoved user around here and we can put this behind us.
too long didnt read. lol ( inside joke if anyone read the AiB article.)

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Kupo you want to know why i say stuff like that, because you act like you don't have an ego, you want to take credit for every single thing pit related, just because you see me do it doesn't mean i got it from you, you make it seem like people don't come up with same thing at different times, your the one with the groupies and everyone thinks your the best pit there is. It comes to point where it annoys me when everyone says that your so great and i get no aknowledgement. Like with friendlies, i chaingrab one person, and everyone is like wow i didn't know pit could chaingrab cool and you just blurt out "yea i came up with that, thats my thing" like wow don't you get enough credit on the furoms.

When i said i wasn't referring to your placement i meant in doubles with someone you didn't know before with singles i was just "kidding" because you try to tell everyone that your my teacher and that i learned every thing from you, only thing i can say is that i learned somewhere esle and im better than you. Than you always reply that "the student is always better than the teacher" and i leave it alone.

I only tell you you suck is because so you will prove me wrong, you can't say that when you playing that guy in the back T.V. that i wasnt sitting there right by your side with your support that you will own this guy, and you did. You know i wasn't against you but see things from my position

Im a lone pit player, with no videos besides the ones you have with me, apparently pit dittos do not mean anything, everyone here respects you as a pro pit player but i've been to more tourneys than you and place higher but im still some noob guy who apparently kupo teachs. And you make things worst, when i said i'm better you say you spiked me 4 times yesterday than get mad later because i said that.

I really didn't even care you got 3 stocked, it wasnt that serious, i only said that because you told me that to tell anyone and i was just teasing in all honesty, i played him the first time and he knocked me into the loser bracket, he beat me first game i beat him second than he switched characters on me.

And kupo you can't say you don't joke, you joke as much as me, after we broke the ice it was always you teach me, i was better , i got spiked, you got 3 stocked, but in the end your "the better pit" by popular demand. You have an active imagination and video camera, i have a wii and a couple of friends.

Also Corrupt that was an irl thing, i actually know him, he lives around the corner and i've actually slept over his house before. We have more of a personally relationship that requires no input or feedback from someone over the internet. He's annoying and needs to shut up and should stop here. Where did you get internet connection from? @proto

lil cj

Smash Lord
That would be Link2702. Rogue knows who he is.

Oh look, another story!

Zelda's Story
I really thought I should have a female character to use. Considering how Peach in melee was uber, I didnt want to use her. Then we got the projectile-spammin Samus. Too many projectiles.
And then there was Zelda. She was at about Bowser's speed, has 1 projectile, 1 reflector, and some pretty strong moves for a girl. So then I decided to use her in Melee, despite how Poor she was in the tier list. Forget you tier list! I still like Zelda. Sheik back then was overpowered, and I hated her, so Zelda should stick to being Zelda.
You know, I just realized that my 4 characters in Melee (Bowser, Mewtwo, Zelda, and Pichu) were all bottom tier. Maybe I enjoyed those that really didn't have much attention.
Remembering that I still had her in Melee, I decided to bring her in Brawl, too. She would be my 4th character, but I did bring her in a bit late. Even though Zelda doesn't see many battles, the fact that she got better really does help her out, and I admire the reflector. She is considered to be defensive, and I did use her defensively, not to mention about her Up-B being better. With it, I can use it offensively and defensively now.
Zelda currently doesn't see many battles, but she is still enjoyable from time to time.

Zelda: "He chose me to be his female character. I was the third one chosen in Melee, after Bowser and Mewtwo. After me was Pichu, yes, I said Pichu. He doesn't like Sheik because she was too fast and powerful, which he did not like. Even in brawl, where I was chosen to be his 4th character, after Bowser, Pit, and Meta Knight, he still doesnt like Sheik, and I don't mind.
When he finally brought me in his team, he chose my red alternate, since I dont have a yellow/gold one, and red was his other favorite color. I think he likes Rubys. Anyways, he hasn't learned much of the Zelda tech, and I think it would take him time to learn it anyways. He does enjoy using the Up-B. Sometimes he uses it to approach, sometimes to escape, or just to perform mindgames, like some sort of teleporting enemy.
I could pretty much hold my own against Pikachu considering how I have my own reflector, and the Up-B mindgames are always in favor.
I may not have been in recent fights, but I'm sure he would prefer me than the other female characters, and I think the reflector and up-B is the reason. Anyways, this gives me a lot of time to myself, and I will help the team out if I can when I'm asked to do so."
Ive been waiting for this one:)
I love Zelda!!!
She is also my female character, I use her third most after Lucas and Pit
She is one of the best in the game this time around.She can even handle Metaknight I heard.
Admiral if your ever facing a Metaknight then u should let Zelda battle:)

kupo15

Smash Hero
Everyone has an ego. I told myself before signing up in this forum that IF I were to find AT's and IF I were to get really good and become popular that I would NOT act all pompous and I have stayed true to that. I feel that you are jealous at the attention that I get or the attention that I dont mean to get and you try too hard to get the same attention. Everyone is entitled to be as famous as M2K but you should NOT try to put down those who are popular in order to raise your attention up. That is where your ego is. You are trying to make yourself look good by making others look bad instead of trying to look good by being good and nonchalant.

Im sorry that it annoys you that I have groupies (I do?) and that ppl think I am the best Pit but that is not an excuse to take it out on me. I was a nobody when I first joined and through the grace of this forum, became someone that I never thought I would be. I got lucky. I do not claim to have made certain combos or dub them as mine. What I was referring to was this. A while back you said that you DID adapt my grab game a little around the time when I release my first combo video and nowadays you deny it. I dont go looking for credit everywhere I go although it would be nice to give credit to those whom credit is due. I learn from you, you learn from me. I learned about trying to gimp Pits with an arrow after getting gimped by you and i make sure to let ppl know that who bring it up no lie.

Going to the friendlies CG thing you are right. I was jealous that you had to be the person to get all of the credit for that. As a Pit player, one of the most satisfying things is showing ppl what they dont know which includes the pseudo CG and the AT's. I was jealous that I wasnt the first person to show ppl what Pit is all about because you just as much as I hate the rep Pit has and is trying to change that. I didn't mean to say "that was mine" it just came out of jealousy and it was wrong. Im sorry.

You have it backwards. You tell everyone that You are my teacher and that you taught me everything I know and that bothers me.

How am I suppose to know that you telling me that I suck is motivation to get better? I know that you supported me in against the guy in the back TV but that was the only time I saw you. I remember looking around after I took a stock off of MEXI to see you watching someone else. Now I dont have eyes in the back of my head so Idk if you were in a match at the same time as me. I always stopped my convo with my partner to look at your matches. Unfortunately its impossible to sit next you at the locations you were placed due to the crappy venue.

You are NOT a lone Pit. You are here with us and are like family. There is no way you could have gotten as good as you are now by yourself, with Protoman, without the Pit community. We BOTH owe a tremendous debt to this community for accepting us and shaping us the players we are today. You dont need videos to prove anything. I have seen several users without videos in other forums that I have played who are not good but get respect like they are. It is about posting and being known. Then when the time comes to post videos, ppl are willing to watch them.

I did NOT have a video camera when I started. The first videos I posted were not until months after I joined I think, im not really sure. You dont need impressive high quality vids. You can use even a simple digital camera which I used a couple times.

The whole spiked 4 times thing is something you started not me. You are the one who during our matches rubs it in my face if you Wing pivot Bair me or three stock me. You always have a comment to say to brag about what cool thing youve done. Fine I guess for the first time but it gets old fast. Id rather you have humbleness and enjoy your victory silently then gloat in my face after the match. I do it back cause it gets me angry when you do it. I know I shouldnt but if I dont, then i will get walked all over.

The 3 stock thing was something you started. You always say, "But I THREEE stocked you!" and my only response to shut you up is, "But I spiked you 4 times"

No, our personalities are nothing alike. I dont joke nearly as much as you do normally but you bring out the jokes and stuff because I am trying to fit in and not be a downer to you.

Protoman has every right to post here. He also has every right to speak his mind even if its against you. You can only keep things on your chest for so long before you explode. Maybe you should think about why he and I are saying these things instead of attacking us back. Maybe we are right. Maybe you do have an ego that comes across to us that you dont know about or intend. It is really tough but maybe you should acknowledge it. We are not making this stuff up to upset you but to let you know how we feel because we care.

If we didn't care then we wouldnt bother posting to let you know how we feel and just be like, "ah who cares." I mean C'mon, why would I go to McDonalds with someone I didn't care about? XD

I think I addressed everything in your post.

EDIT: You say that everyone here respects me as a pro pit player but youve been to more tourneys than I and place higher but your still some noob guy. Sagemoon is in a similar boat with ppl not recognizing him as much as he should here and he IS a PRO PIT and I dont see him complaining even though it bothers him.

kown

Smash Lord
Kupo you want to know why i say stuff like that, because you act like you don't have an ego, you want to take credit for every single thing pit related, just because you see me do it doesn't mean i got it from you, you make it seem like people don't come up with same thing at different times, your the one with the groupies and everyone thinks your the best pit there is. It comes to point where it annoys me when everyone says that your so great and i get no aknowledgement. Like with friendlies, i chaingrab one person, and everyone is like wow i didn't know pit could chaingrab cool and you just blurt out "yea i came up with that, thats my thing" like wow don't you get enough credit on the furoms.
I dont see where kuo brags about being the founder of everything on these forums. Your really jealous of kupo in my opinion. you want what he has. You dont get acknowledgment because of the way you act on these boards. And your right Kupo shouldnt have ssaid that he founded it when it came to the chaingrabbing.

When i said i wasn't referring to your placement i meant in doubles with someone you didn't know before with singles i was just "kidding" because you try to tell everyone that your my teacher and that i learned every thing from you, only thing i can say is that i learned somewhere esle and im better than you. Than you always reply that "the student is always better than the teacher" and i leave it alone.
i taught you once.. than you went rouge lol. but seriously... your not humble enuff to be respected. look at how you bloat that your better than kupo. no one wants to respect that type of person. the student is always better that the teacher lol while that may be true evil never beats good, in this case the "rogue player wont beat the good palyer" heh that was kinda a joke.

I only tell you you suck is because so you will prove me wrong, you can't say that when you playing that guy in the back T.V. that i wasnt sitting there right by your side with your support that you will own this guy, and you did. You know i wasn't against you but see things from my position
thats the dumbest reason to say that someone sucks. But you did support kupo so that is a plus. I am trying to see things from your position. and dont leave the boards. be mature and just take what we give you and move on. no one will remember this in like a week or so.
Im a lone pit player, with no videos besides the ones you have with me, apparently pit dittos do not mean anything, everyone here respects you as a pro pit player but i've been to more tourneys than you and place higher but im still some noob guy who apparently kupo teachs. And you make things worst, when i said i'm better you say you spiked me 4 times yesterday than get mad later because i said that.
another reason why ur not "famous" is becuase ur lone. and now ur bragging more about how ur the best pit player. a pro is humble in victory.

I really didn't even care you got 3 stocked, it wasnt that serious, i only said that because you told me that to tell anyone and i was just teasing in all honesty, i played him the first time and he knocked me into the loser bracket, he beat me first game i beat him second than he switched characters on me.
And kupo you can't say you don't joke, you joke as much as me, after we broke the ice it was always you teach me, i was better , i got spiked, you got 3 stocked, but in the end your "the better pit" by popular demand. You have an active imagination and video camera, i have a wii and a couple of friends.
key word: couple

lol jkjk haha

so this really isnt directed at me but i want to say somethings to lighten up the mood in a serious way.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Calm down angels! We must not fight like this.
That's another reason y I dont go to tourneys, because of the possible fights it causes.
And thanks lil cj for the Zelda love <3

Did I mention me Spiking my first Kirby today with Pit?

kown

Smash Lord
KUpo: im trying to put myself in his shoes.

Everyone has an ego. I told myself before signing up in this forum that IF I were to find AT's and IF I were to get really good and become popular that I would NOT act all pompous and I have stayed true to that. I feel that you are jealous at the attention that I get or the attention that I dont mean to get and you try too hard to get the same attention. Everyone is entitled to be as famous as M2K but you should NOT try to put down those who are popular in order to raise your attention up. That is where your ego is. You are trying to make yourself look good by making others look bad instead of trying to look good by being good and nonchalant.
maybe he doesnt intentionally put u down to make u better? maybe he wants to make u better. but i do agree that is one of the reasons y me n sir lucario split up.

Im sorry that it annoys you that I have groupies (I do?) and that ppl think I am the best Pit but that is not an excuse to take it out on me. I was a nobody when I first joined and through the grace of this forum, became someone that I never thought I would be. I got lucky. I do not claim to have made certain combos or dub them as mine. What I was referring to was this. A while back you said that you DID adapt my grab game a little around the time when I release my first combo video and nowadays you deny it. I dont go looking for credit everywhere I go.
id feel bad if ppl didnt pay attention to me also. thats y u gotta earn ur respect. sometimes its harder to gain the respect your looking for but theres always oppurtunities. some harder than others.

Going to the friendlies CG thing you are right. I was jealous that you had to be the person to get all of the credit for that. As a Pit player, one of the most satisfying things is showing ppl what they dont know which includes the pseudo CG and the AT's. I was jealous that I wasnt the first person to show ppl what Pit is all about because you just as much as I hate the rep Pit has and is trying to change that. I didn't mean to say "that was mine" it just came out of jealousy and it was wrong. Im sorry.
he owns up to his mistakes.
rogue: you have not once apologized or said you were wrong. you need to be more open minded and take criticism as it is and not go become "rogue"

You have it backwards. You tell everyone that You are my teacher and that you taught me everything I know and that bothers me.
well if it bothers you go ahead and say i taught it too you. heh ....... seriously tho you should be happy he calls u teacher.

You are NOT a lone Pit. You are here with us and are like family. There is no way you could have gotten as good as you are now by yourself, with Protoman, without the Pit community. We BOTH owe a tremendous debt to this community for accepting us and shaping us the players we are today. You dont need videos to prove anything. I have seen several users without videos in other forums that I have played who are not good but get respect like they are. It is about posting and being known. Then when the time comes to post videos, ppl are willing to watch them.
yea i second that. oh i can relate ot that fully i have no vids and im jsut like you sir lucario.

I did NOT have a video camera when I started. The first videos I posted were not until months after I joined I think, im not really sure. You dont need impressive high quality vids. You can use even a simple digital camera which I used a couple times.
yea i just wasted mone yon something that doesnt work. :( oh and rogue kupo always helps me put replays on youtube. so u should try that.

The whole spiked 4 times thing is something you started not me. You are the one who during our matches rubs it in my face if you Wing pivot Bair me or three stock me. You always have a comment to say to brag about what cool thing youve done. Fine I guess for the first time but it gets old fast. Id rather you have humbleness and enjoy your victory silently then gloat in my face after the match. I do it back cause it gets me angry when you do it. I know I shouldnt but if I dont, then i will get walked all over.
yea kupo two wrongs dont make a right.

Protoman has every right to post here. He also has every right to speak his mind even if its against you. You can only keep things on your chest for so long before you explode. Maybe you should think about why he and I are saying these things instead of attacking us back. Maybe we are right. Maybe you do have an ego that comes across to us that you dont know about or intend. It is really tough but maybe you should acknowledge it. We are not making this stuff up to upset you but to let you know how we feel because we care.
this also happened a long time ago.

If we didn't care then we wouldnt bother posting to let you know how we feel and just be like, "ah who cares." I mean C'mon, why would I go to McDonalds with someone I didn't care about? XD

did u play in play pin?

-Gambit-

Smash Apprentice
Man I left for a few days to come back to this... I really dont like how we fight and argue like this. Hopefully we can end it or just change the subject.

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
I like cookies ^_^

who else likes cookies, I want to know what kind of cookies too. That way we all know what kind of cookies to give to each other over wifi. YAY ^_^

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
KUpo: im trying to put myself in his shoes.

maybe he doesnt intentionally put u down to make u better? maybe he wants to make u better. but i do agree that is one of the reasons y me n sir lucario split up.
This isnt about you, also i have no reason to put him down seriously.

id feel bad if ppl didnt pay attention to me also. thats y u gotta earn ur respect. sometimes its harder to gain the respect your looking for but theres always oppurtunities. some harder than others.
Idc about respect on these furoms, ill come back to this later.

he owns up to his mistakes.
rogue: you have not once apologized or said you were wrong. you need to be more open minded and take criticism as it is and not go become "rogue"

well if it bothers you go ahead and say i taught it too you. heh ....... seriously tho you should be happy he calls u teacher.
This is something you just don't understand, teacher's actually teach you things, i see something in a video of his, i see the same thing at 13 other places, i incorporate it into my style and automaticly kupo is my teacher and i look up to him.

yea kupo two wrongs dont make a right.
It shouldnt have even came to that, if he felt that way about me joking he should have just told me.

Idc about the attention you get, i dislike the attention you seem to crave when you expect me to admit that basically i would be nothing without you. That gets on my nerves.

Im sorry that it annoys you that I have groupies (I do?) and that ppl think I am the best Pit but that is not an excuse to take it out on me. I was a nobody when I first joined and through the grace of this forum, became someone that I never thought I would be. I got lucky. I do not claim to have made certain combos or dub them as mine. What I was referring to was this. A while back you said that you DID adapt my grab game a little around the time when I release my first combo video and nowadays you deny it. I dont go looking for credit everywhere I go although it would be nice to give credit to those whom credit is due. I learn from you, you learn from me. I learned about trying to gimp Pits with an arrow after getting gimped by you and i make sure to let ppl know that who bring it up no lie
Yea i did what you did with grabs, not because i see your videos, like you tryed to make it seem like i stay home make some popcorn and watch your vids, you did it in person and i tryed it out. Its a grab tech, you did it, you didn't make it up grab techs were done like that in melee.

You seem to do that more without actually knowing it. Not in the same way, but you do.

I did that once or twice because you did that to me, you say like your my master, so i told like two people i taught you, than it bothers you.

How am I suppose to know that you telling me that I suck is motivation to get better? I know that you supported me in against the guy in the back TV but that was the only time I saw you. I remember looking around after I took a stock off of MEXI to see you watching someone else. Now I dont have eyes in the back of my head so Idk if you were in a match at the same time as me. I always stopped my convo with my partner to look at your matches. Unfortunately its impossible to sit next you at the locations you were placed due to the crappy venue.
When i told you you sucked what were you thinking, that you don't suck and you going to prove me wrong, how does that not motivate, reverse psychology kupo. Your not even really suppose to realize it. Also i didn't need you to watch, i actually don't like when people sit there and watch when im doing an intense match. You don't have to sit next to me, but you can't actually think im next to you with a hand on your shoulder in support that you won, and i actually think your a horrible player.

You don't understand me and you can't say that, im not apart of your family. I post rarely and havent made a thread since the last one.
Also you seem to misinterpret, i don't care about the acceptment of people seeing my videos here, i did but i don't anymore. People here don't give encouragement at real life. I care what people know about me on the east coast, only reason i have vids, only reason i joined a crew.

Also proto is only here to be funny, he isnt really in the whole conversation in the meaning and only wants a laugh with a cliche jokes, also if it werent for me he wouldnt be where he is, he actually needs my brawl since his broke.

You see kupo you don't know everything so you can't past judgement on things like this.

The 3 stock thing was something you started. You always say, "But I THREEE stocked you!" and my only response to shut you up is, "But I spiked you 4 times"
You said it, "BUT" I 3 stocked you, why would i say "but"? just like responding with "but i spiked you 4 times" Why would i say ""But" i 3 stocked you" think about that.

No, our personalities are nothing alike. I dont joke nearly as much as you do normally but you bring out the jokes and stuff because I am trying to fit in and not be a downer to you.
Dude if you really felt like that, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME. Your a grown man you shouldnt change yourself to fit in, if you told me i would have been more serious in our relationship *no homo* and we wouldnt have this problems. This is where it started kupo, you should have said something.

Proto is only in it for fun, look all he did was make jokes that i heard before. Pangea, size of olimar. The whole caring part doesn't come up in a furoms.... if you thought/ felt that way , you should have told me from the beginning or when it started to bother you, instead of let it out here. Proto really doesn't care in all honestly he just wanted some jokes.

EDIT: You say that everyone here respects me as a pro pit player but youve been to more tourneys than I and place higher but your still some noob guy. Sagemoon is in a similar boat with ppl not recognizing him as much as he should here and he IS a PRO PIT and I dont see him complaining even though it bothers him.
Its not the furoms part, its the way you carry it around with you at tourneys in real life, it we never met up, we wouldnt have had this problem.

I dont see where kuo brags about being the founder of everything on these forums. Your really jealous of kupo in my opinion. you want what he has. You dont get acknowledgment because of the way you act on these boards. And your right Kupo shouldnt have ssaid that he founded it when it came to the chaingrabbing.
The reason you didn't see it is because your not with us at real tourneys to see what i see kown. You can't except to know kown, thats it.

i taught you once.. than you went rouge lol. but seriously... your not humble enuff to be respected. look at how you bloat that your better than kupo. no one wants to respect that type of person. the student is always better that the teacher lol while that may be true evil never beats good, in this case the "rogue player wont beat the good palyer" heh that was kinda a joke.
Taught me what? This is teaching me?
you guys lol stop posting hes a nobody and we shouldnt let it get to us. Im sure we r all smart enough to know that hes fake and we honestly dont believe one word he says so dont let it get to u. Dont let the pit forums be dictated by him cuz everyone on the pit forums agrees that hes a (you fill here).
Dude idc about respect on the furoms also the joke was in the wrong spot at the wrong time.

another reason why ur not "famous" is becuase ur lone. and now ur bragging more about how ur the best pit player. a pro is humble in victory.
I've never bragged as if i was the best player i dont even think im the best player, i know that sage places higher than me, i know there are way better players than me because i leave the house and go to tourneys instead of going on vacation, also because your lone doesn't mean people don't know you. I will admit it i want some recognition as a pit player when players who rank under me get it. I will not lie i am jealous in a way of kupo, but not because of how he is as a player but how others think of him as a player. It gets nerve recking and i deal with it the way i know how.

Kupo im sorry if i came off like that, i did learn from you, but i just don't want it to seem like i needed you or i'd be a scrub.

Kown this convo wasn't aimed near or on you but you seem to contribute effectivally and i apprectiate it when you stood up for me when proto was being an idiot like always fueling kupo to say more.

But mainly the whole reason this problem occurs was based off this one question that i want kupo to answer.

kupo do you think your a better pit than i am?

After this, this whole problem should be resolves and you can contine posting your daily stories here.

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
Rouge is a beast. I like reading these kind of things they make me think sometimes, and I rather enjoy it.

Thank you.

Now lets get to my cookie conversation

kown

Smash Lord
This isnt about you, also i have no reason to put him down seriously.
really this didnt happen between us. isnt that the reason you changed your name? or maybe its the reason y u blocked me on aim. and on a side note it is my forum heh

You don't understand me and you can't say that, im not apart of your family. I post rarely and havent made a thread since the last one.
Also you seem to misinterpret, i don't care about the acceptment of people seeing my videos here, i did but i don't anymore. People here don't give encouragement at real life. I care what people know about me on the east coast, only reason i have vids, only reason i joined a crew.
lol its not like you have to be accepted by us to be in the family. once you make an SWF account your part of us. now we just have to tell you whats up. if u meant real family than obviously were not that but we can definitely help. really we dont give encouragement in real life???? so when u beat someone and they are like wow ur good u dont get happy?

Taught me what? This is teaching me?
umm long long ago a person named Sir Lucario came to me and asked for help. And i did help. whether u wanna believe it or not it happened and i definitely made you wanna get better than me.

Kown this convo wasn't aimed near or on you but you seem to contribute effectivally and i apprectiate it when you stood up for me when proto was being an idiot like always fueling kupo to say more.
well its not fair how we did u in the last thread. i learned from my last mistake so now im trying to look at both sides.

Yea i did what you did with grabs, not because i see your videos, like you tryed to make it seem like i stay home make some popcorn and watch your vids, you did it in person and i tryed it out. Its a grab tech, you did it, you didn't make it up grab techs were done like that in melee.
mMm popcorn. lol one funny post

kupo do you think your a better pit than i am?
my answer would be yes, i dont see why kupo's should be any different.

YAY COOKIES

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Gah, it took me forever to read all of that! It seems even longer than my 4 current stories combined! I just wish you guys would get along and be friends again. However, considering how I wasnt with u nor this is my business, I'll hold off this time.
BTW, Chocolate cookies.

I gotta trace where i put those stories later...

Kmaru

Smash Cadet
Its my summer before 10th grade and i pretty much play brawl 3-10 hours a day cept for on fri,sat,and sun,when i chill with friends or go to mall or movies. on saturday night i watch gay filler episodes of naruto(not calling naruto gay).umm our mcdonalds is so cheep i mean we have one in our walmart outside of our walmart a few streets down from there.2 that are walking distance from my house.But i gotta say i kinda like the fake fries.umm i dont work yet (ohh my god i wish i could work at starbucks)I LOVE STARBUCKS.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Heh, when I go to Mcdonalds I usually get 3 large fries and 2 5-piece Chicken Selects. I love those fries so much.
BTW Kmaru, I see that little Bowser icon by your name. I take it that you use Bowser too? You look like a Pit/Bowser player to me. I, myself use both those chars.

My Gold Pit and Gold Boozer.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Idc about the attention you get, i dislike the attention you seem to crave when you expect me to admit that basically i would be nothing without you. That gets on my nerves.
This is contradictory because you have said earlier that you want the attention I get that you deserve. I dont crave attention I just want props for things I do the same way you or anyone wants props for what they do.

Yea it is a grab tech and its nothing that hasnt been around since N64. K your right.

You seem to do that more without actually knowing it. Not in the same way, but you do.
I was expecting a different response than this but please, elaborate since I dont think I do.
I did that once or twice because you did that to me, you say like your my master, so i told like two people i taught you, than it bothers you.
I have no idea what this snowballed into so lets just stop this.
When i told you you sucked what were you thinking, that you don't suck and you going to prove me wrong, how does that not motivate, reverse psychology kupo. Your not even really suppose to realize it. Also i didn't need you to watch, i actually don't like when people sit there and watch when im doing an intense match. You don't have to sit next to me, but you can't actually think im next to you with a hand on your shoulder in support that you won, and i actually think your a horrible player.
I was thinking, man what a *****. I dont need that kind of encouragement right now. Why would I try to prove someone wrong who doesnt care about me. Reverse phycology doesn't work all the time. So you think I am a horrible player? Wow, you couldn't have made me feel more angry with that statement. Thanks. Go ahead and join Inui who actually thinks we BOTH are trash.

Oh and btw, just because you dont like ppl watching your games doesn't mean its the same for everyone. I rather have a friend that I came with be there to watch my games cheering me on. I only saw you once when I beat that noob! I saw a couple of your matches and even saw you arrow kill MEXI!

After I lost to MEXI, I was looking for some encouragement and a little pick me up by sharing how I won a game with a Wingdash>Fsmash but you couldn't of cared less. Your facial expression didnt change and you just walked past me. You didn't care one bit. That was cold.

Also proto is only here to be funny, he isnt really in the whole conversation in the meaning and only wants a laugh with a cliche jokes, also if it werent for me he wouldnt be where he is, he actually needs my brawl since his broke.

You see kupo you don't know everything so you can't past judgement on things like this.
As I have said before, I dont claim to know everything and Kown pretty much answered this.
Im confused. Not only does this not answer the quote but it is a direct copy off of what I said. So I guess your mocking me?
You said it, "BUT" I 3 stocked you, why would i say "but"? just like responding with "but i spiked you 4 times" Why would i say ""But" i 3 stocked you" think about that.
I am confused again. I only said that to shut you up and its something I know would because you responding with that statement.
Dude if you really felt like that, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME. Your a grown man you shouldnt change yourself to fit in, if you told me i would have been more serious in our relationship *no homo* and we wouldnt have this problems. This is where it started kupo, you should have said something.
Hey, dont put the blame all on me!!! It takes two to argue and you should have recognized it. Its harder than you think to tell a friend whats on your mind. I will talk to you about this later.
Proto is only in it for fun, look all he did was make jokes that i heard before. Pangea, size of olimar. The whole caring part doesn't come up in a furoms.... if you thought/ felt that way , you should have told me from the beginning or when it started to bother you, instead of let it out here. Proto really doesn't care in all honestly he just wanted some jokes
Ill have him answer for this.
ts not the furoms part, its the way you carry it around with you at tourneys in real life, it we never met up, we wouldnt have had this problem.
I dont carry around it with me. I dont go shouting "Hey kupo is in da house! Raise the roof!!" Im waiting for your explanation of how I do this from earlier since I havn't won a tourney so why would I carry myself high in them?
I will admit it i want some recognition as a pit player when players who rank under me get it. I will not lie i am jealous in a way of kupo, but not because of how he is as a player but how others think of him as a player. It gets nerve recking and i deal with it the way i know how.
Aka me but Im glad you finally admitted it. So your jealous that ppl think im great when you obviously think Im trash, right? Like you said earlier? I dont consider tourney placement in BRAWL a judgment on skill. One, you probably handle stress and nerves better than me. Also, tourney matches is where cheap tricks come out and not true skill. You play to win which doesnt mean you play how you normally play. Also, when you have two really good players, its hard to define the line where one player is better than the other.

Kupo im sorry if i came off like that, i did learn from you, but i just don't want it to seem like i needed you or i'd be a scrub.

But mainly the whole reason this problem occurs was based off this one question that i want kupo to answer.

kupo do you think your a better pit than i am?.
Thank you for apologizing. Saying that may have been a little bit of my ego that I try to not show pop out a little. I just would like to see you give props to those who came before you because you werent here from the beginning. Heck, I was here from the beginning and I would be more of an Inui Pit without sagemoon and undr.

How many times have I said that YOU were a better fighter than I? I would still say we are about even. Good in our own ways.

Btw if you want to get angry at someone, look here http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=2433. Im glad we could finally let this off of our chest and i want to go back to the way it was. Just know that jokes are fun but too much gets old and the more you do it, the less it feels like a joke and the more it feels like truth.

EDIT: Look at the comments, you get recognition too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7CY3EWSzn8

Thats not the only one either

Kmaru

Smash Cadet
I dont know why bowsers there but i played him for fun in the last game and i beat boss battles on hard with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom