• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Nice to have you back. I really should save documents on my Stories. Everyone loves them! :laugh:

kown

Smash Lord
ohh. man okay its not as fun but id love to play anyways. you think you could get an aim account? haha its also an awesome way to get quick answers from pit playewrs and keep in touch.

EDIT: thnxs admiral. ill for sure read the pit one.

kown

Smash Lord
^ yea thats pretty much it.

ADmiral: haha nice pit story. too bad we could never connect, i remember when i really really wanted to play you and i always asked. haha back when the game just started. too bad i could never show you anything also :( .

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
^ yea thats pretty much it.

ADmiral: haha nice pit story. too bad we could never connect, i remember when i really really wanted to play you and i always asked. haha back when the game just started. too bad i could never show you anything also :( .
I know, Id wish we could play each other, but at least i can send replays. You should do the same too, if you got anything. Angels stick together pretty much.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Lol me and the great kupo played brawl today in person, too bad we didnt record =/ i like super wing tricked him, and 3 stocked him again. And kupo did a "reverse utility backair" lmao. Than we had Mcdonalds. Kupo = cheap......

Lol kupo how was the burger?

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
okay well about 550 of my 602 posts have been on the pit forums. haha i have been here since the beginning of brawl. im open to play anyone at any time. and i like to share my opinion a lot and *i really like heated debates with no flaming.* i learn a lot and sometimes ppl learn from me whether im right or wrong it doesnt matter ( im prolly wrong more lol).
heh
10chars

kupo15

Smash Hero
Good, Just like Wingdashing, The Mcflurry was not useful lmao ^_^

I wish I recorded the double arrow loop to Bair. I did save replays of me spiking you lol. Im getting better at it.

How was the whatever food you had? Chicken something? My fried were delicious!

-Gambit-

Smash Apprentice
McDonald's = heart failure ahahah

And yeah I met with my friend Honu today and played friendlies. He plays an uber pro Marth. I think i beat him once XD.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Good, Just like Wingdashing, The Mcflurry was not useful lmao ^_^

I wish I recorded the double arrow loop to Bair. I did save replays of me spiking you lol. Im getting better at it.

How was the whatever food you had? Chicken something? My fried were delicious!
Do you eat wingdashing kupo.

Yea, Wendy's is better
Wendy's is way better I used to work there I got a few stories if people wanta here.:chuckle:

In and out is the best
In and Out is great they don't have any in Utah yet but word is one is comming.:laugh:

i ahve never heard of in and out.
Its kinda small and from what I here more of a west coast thing. Take that east coast!!

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Hey guys I got my combo video done a lot sooner than expected. I'll be uploading it tomorrow while I'm at a tournament.

kupo15

Smash Hero
cool sage. Why haven't you been on aim? ive been wanting to talk to you :mad: haha

CF: Oh yea, well we have.........yea! take that West Coast!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hey guys I got my combo video done a lot sooner than expected. I'll be uploading it tomorrow while I'm at a tournament.
I'll be waiting to see and favorite it upon sight. Plus, I still have to learn from you, (I still got you on my Friend code list, it shows the Ike Icon right?), maybe perhaps I can show you replays if you'd give me ur Wii #?
BTW, my AIM is "GoldAdmiralPit" if you wish to contact me. Wait for ur response...

Meta Knight's Story

I had Bowser and Pit for a while now, and I noticed that there were still some speedy cowards that I faced who use Fox, Pika, and rarely a Sonic. Considering how Bowser was my power tank, and Pit is my all-around versatile angel who is both cool and cute at the same time, I realized that I needed a speed character.
Considering how I hate Pikachu for his Dsmash spams, Thunder spams, Chaingrabbings, and sometimes get hit by the thunder on accident, I would not use that electric rodent.
I wouldn't choose Fox since I have been facing cowards, and their strategies always involve spamming U-tilt, Usmash (It's like their only way of killing me), and the laser. Some noobs do spam the Fsmash, but the Usmash is much more annoying.
Sheik was annoying. I would never understand her moves, and I really don't tolerate the F-tilt and dash attack spam, or those needles. Plus Ninjas do not attract me at all.
Sonic is an annoying hedgehog. I did try him, but I couldn't use him that well. So there is one quick character that got my attention, and that would be Meta Knight.
I chose Meta Knight to be my speed character, to help Bowser and Pit out. So now those were my 3 characters. He seemed to be the only speed character I am really good with. I could actually perform combos, KO quickly with the Rising Tornado, and I'm going to stop there, and explain what it is.
The Rising Tornado is a combo/KO ability that I have named for simply using consecutive U-airs to launch the opponent up, and at the end, a Mach Tornado to deliver the KO, and it did KO a Charizard at about 90% damage. Even though it was easily avoided now, it still catches unlucky opponents.
I haven't used him that much since I have been with Bowser and Pit a lot, but I do include Meta Knight occasionally, but I still use him pretty well.

Meta Knight: "He chose me after he chose Pit. His team of me, Bowser, and the angel is considered to be his Golden Trio.
Even though I don't see as many battles as Bowser and Pit do, I really enjoy having some time off to myself, on the Halberd, and then there are times where I love to fight.
I really do get caught up in fighting a lot of Foxes, and other speed characters, even against other Meta Knights. I was even facing Snakes, and I could only beat some of them, but my Rising Tornado really did help out here.
I really don't have much to say. Bowser is the Tank of the Golden Trio, Pit is the versatile mediumweight angel, and I am simply the quick fighter able to keep up with most opponents. Together, we are able to fill in for each other's weaknesses. Anyways, I'm glad he chose me and not that yellow rodent.
I really don't got nothing to say, but I am not the one that talks much anyway. In battle, I let the blade speak for me."

To be continued...
Umm, yea, you'll be fine Meta Knight. You still got the Halberd...

lil cj

Smash Lord
I'll be waiting to see and favorite it upon sight. Plus, I still have to learn from you, (I still got you on my Friend code list, it shows the Ike Icon right?), maybe perhaps I can show you replays if you'd give me ur Wii #?
BTW, my AIM is "GoldAdmiralPit" if you wish to contact me. Wait for ur response...

Meta Knight's Story

I had Bowser and Pit for a while now, and I noticed that there were still some speedy cowards that I faced who use Fox, Pika, and rarely a Sonic. Considering how Bowser was my power tank, and Pit is my all-around versatile angel who is both cool and cute at the same time, I realized that I needed a speed character.
Considering how I hate Pikachu for his Dsmash spams, Thunder spams, Chaingrabbings, and sometimes get hit by the thunder on accident, I would not use that electric rodent.
I wouldn't choose Fox since I have been facing cowards, and their strategies always involve spamming U-tilt, Usmash (It's like their only way of killing me), and the laser. Some noobs do spam the Fsmash, but the Usmash is much more annoying.
Sheik was annoying. I would never understand her moves, and I really don't tolerate the F-tilt and dash attack spam, or those needles. Plus Ninjas do not attract me at all.
Sonic is an annoying hedgehog. I did try him, but I couldn't use him that well. So there is one quick character that got my attention, and that would be Meta Knight.
I chose Meta Knight to be my speed character, to help Bowser and Pit out. So now those were my 3 characters. He seemed to be the only speed character I am really good with. I could actually perform combos, KO quickly with the Rising Tornado, and I'm going to stop there, and explain what it is.
The Rising Tornado is a combo/KO ability that I have named for simply using consecutive U-airs to launch the opponent up, and at the end, a Mach Tornado to deliver the KO, and it did KO a Charizard at about 90% damage. Even though it was easily avoided now, it still catches unlucky opponents.
I haven't used him that much since I have been with Bowser and Pit a lot, but I do include Meta Knight occasionally, but I still use him pretty well.

Meta Knight: "He chose me after he chose Pit. His team of me, Bowser, and the angel is considered to be his Golden Trio.
Even though I don't see as many battles as Bowser and Pit do, I really enjoy having some time off to myself, on the Halberd, and then there are times where I love to fight.
I really do get caught up in fighting a lot of Foxes, and other speed characters, even against other Meta Knights. I was even facing Snakes, and I could only beat some of them, but my Rising Tornado really did help out here.
I really don't have much to say. Bowser is the Tank of the Golden Trio, Pit is the versatile mediumweight angel, and I am simply the quick fighter able to keep up with most opponents. Together, we are able to fill in for each other's weaknesses. Anyways, I'm glad he chose me and not that yellow rodent.
I really don't got nothing to say, but I am not the one that talks much anyway. In battle, I let the blade speak for me."

To be continued...
Umm, yea, you'll be fine Meta Knight. You still got the Halberd...

The stories jus keep getting better:)

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
i ahve to read two books for summer and ive only finished one so far.

suka, if only you read as fast as me...

read the books eregon and eldest, in one day, for both of them.

aaahhh the old stakeouts of camping, when you are with a little kid and you have to stay up with them becuz they are scared.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Hey what do you know. Had Rogue and NinjaLink at a tourney today ^_^ Thought Id get a word in before Rogue starts saying how he placed better than me. I had the best female smasher I have ever played with as my doubles partner. She was Lucario and it was totally awesome. Nunchuck in one hand with a female smasher as a partner, how much more could I have gone against the system?

kupo15

Smash Hero
lol as in im like the only person here who plays with a wiimote and nunchuck. And y aren't you one AIM!!! Kown, how about tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom