• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Hey corrupt, dont mean to sound stupid lol but by teching do you mean falling to the ground after being hit and hitting R (sheild) at the last second to roll? That's the only deffinition i've heard of it =/
Ya you hit shield right as you hit somthing. You don't have to roll, if you just hit shield and no direction then you catch your self from face planting or being stage spiked, if you hit shield and a direction then you will tech roll its the same thing but with a roll. No proplem you don't sound stupid this is how you learn.

O and please Fate, not corrupt I'm thinking of dropping Corrupt from my name.

Sped

Smash Rookie
Ahhh, i thought that's what you meant thanks for clearing it up and all the advice Fate =)

I had teching really consistant in melee but for some reason i havent bothered with it so much in brawl =S but i'll deffinately give it a better go now, thanks again.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We need more angels. But im still keeping my distance from u Kupo. You know how you get when you grab me.
-tries to run away but trips-
"Ow! Come on! I tripped... Again! How could you do this to an angel Sakurai?"

lil cj

Smash Lord
Hey Admiral
Ive been watching your vids on youtube
and I see that u main 7 characters if i remember right its Pit, Bowser, Metaknight,
Wario, Wolf, Zelda, and R.O.B.
And i see that u put together a super team to avoid bad character match ups and cover weaknesses
U inspired me to make a super team too.
Which r Pit, Lucas, Zelda, Ike, Wario, Sonic, and Olimar
My question is how did get good with all your 7 mains all at once?
It hard keeping up with 7 mains:)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hey Admiral
Ive been watching your vids on youtube
and I see that u main 7 characters if i remember right its Pit, Bowser, Metaknight,
Wario, Wolf, Zelda, and R.O.B.
And i see that u put together a super team to avoid bad character match ups and cover weaknesses
U inspired me to make a super team too.
Which r Pit, Lucas, Zelda, Ike, Wario, Sonic, and Olimar
My question is how did get good with all your 7 mains all at once?
It hard keeping up with 7 mains:)
I do whatever it takes to overcome any obstacle. The 7 chars will help each other out and will take on various opponents that they are good against. How I keep up with 7 chars I'll never know, but Pit, Bowser, and MK are the Gold trio and are my best.
For your team, I really like Pit, Zelda and Wario.
Add me on AIM, in case you get bored like I do. "GoldAdmiralPit"
Actually I began as a Bowser player, but then I started using Pit to take on projectile spammers, but then I was realizing that I was better with Pit than Bowser. Then there are cowards that run around too much, so I adapted to MK, being my speed char. Zelda was one of my Melee Mains, right under Bowser himself, so i decided to keep her. Wario was the comedy type, and I brought him in on my own. Wolf, well took me a while to bring him in, for Many spammers abuse Wolf. ROB was something to combat snakes just in case Pit couldnt handle them, which he should be able to handle snakes anyways.
I try to strengthen my weaknesses by maintaining more than one char, and in this case, I got 7. I'll discuss the chars and their stories after this post later on, because this one is getting too long.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Wow yesterday your beloved kupo threw water on me in person. Is this how your experienced idol acts in public after getting 3 stocked? Naa ima stop =/ i got spiked twice. Off couple of matchs :/

kupo15

Smash Hero
ahh did I? Sorry there were no towels in the bathroom so I kinda just shook my hands off. I hope I didnt mess up your hair XD

Although you throwing a cup full of water on me wasn't very nice either :(

There are two sets of our rendezvous up btw which includes the 3 stock and the spike. Congrats on that rogue!

The second set is processing

lil cj

Smash Lord
I do whatever it takes to overcome any obstacle. The 7 chars will help each other out and will take on various opponents that they are good against. How I keep up with 7 chars I'll never know, but Pit, Bowser, and MK are the Gold trio and are my best.
For your team, I really like Pit, Zelda and Wario.
Add me on AIM, in case you get bored like I do. "GoldAdmiralPit"
Actually I began as a Bowser player, but then I started using Pit to take on projectile spammers, but then I was realizing that I was better with Pit than Bowser. Then there are cowards that run around too much, so I adapted to MK, being my speed char. Zelda was one of my Melee Mains, right under Bowser himself, so i decided to keep her. Wario was the comedy type, and I brought him in on my own. Wolf, well took me a while to bring him in, for Many spammers abuse Wolf. ROB was something to combat snakes just in case Pit couldnt handle them, which he should be able to handle snakes anyways.
I try to strengthen my weaknesses by maintaining more than one char, and in this case, I got 7. I'll discuss the chars and their stories after this post later on, because this one is getting too long.
Thanks Admiral
Thats cool how u adapted like that.
And its amazing that u have a character to counter almost anything:)
imma add u on aim my aim is littlecj9000
and heres my braw code: 0001-2981-8851

So far in my team Im kinda good with Lucas, Olimar,Wario, and Sonic
But Im having trouble with Pit,Zelda, and Ike....lol

For Pit I know some AT's(arrow looping, wing dash, wing land) but Im still slow on his moves for some reason I guess Im not used to his play style yet

For Zelda I try to be defensive, but I still get beaten by faster characters(I lost to Metaknight and Ice Climbers)but I did manage to beat a Falco(I was happy about that)

And for Ike, its hard playing a chracter that is so slow.I do manage to win sometimes...but still have trouble with fast characters.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
2 angels having a little water fight? Silly angels. We all know that the proper way for an angel to fight is to use your Bow :laugh:

Bowser's Story:
I known Bowser for 10 years. He instantly became my favorite char due to his style, being a tyrant, and having the armor of a Tank, which I favor tanks. He was my melee main. Never knew about tiers until 2006, where I found out that cute Boozer was Bottom tier. Skipping to Brawl Bowser, he was the first char I chosen when the game came out. I picked the Gold Boozer. I did pretty well with him and learned from watching how Gimpyfish and other good Bowsers play. Then I used that knowledge to make my own battle style. Even now I do have a good Bowser. But then, something happened. Projectile spammers, Fox, Pika, and even a few speed chars like Pika (again) really hurt Boozer. Being the slow tank that he is, I feared that many of these type of noobs would take advantage of this and beat me.
So then, I found some1 to help Bowser with this problem...

Bowser: "I was his Melee main, the first char that he chose. He first used my original color, then my black color. He was determined to prove to others that I was a good char. Shamefully he didnt know about tiers til 2006. He had never faced a human Bowser.
In Brawl I was chosen first yet again, but this time, he used my Gold Color. Again he wanted to prove to others that I was a good character, and he did pretty well for the most part. While watching famous Bowser player Gimpyfish in his vids, he studied his Bowser and other good Bowsers, learned from them, and helped me get stronger. Unfortunately, many projectile spammers and Speed chars especially Pika, and Fox took advantage of my poor speed, and I wasnt doing that well against them.
Disgusted with the furry and the rat, and other chars that have these attributes, He found me a partner, and I really grown to like him."

To be continued...

-Gambit-

Smash Apprentice
2 angels having a little water fight? Silly angels. We all know that the proper way for an angel to fight is to use your Bow :laugh:

Bowser's Story:
I known Bowser for 10 years. He instantly became my favorite char due to his style, being a tyrant, and having the armor of a Tank, which I favor tanks. He was my melee main. Never knew about tiers until 2006, where I found out that cute Boozer was Bottom tier. Skipping to Brawl Bowser, he was the first char I chosen when the game came out. I picked the Gold Boozer. I did pretty well with him and learned from watching how Gimpyfish and other good Bowsers play. Then I used that knowledge to make my own battle style. Even now I do have a good Bowser. But then, something happened. Projectile spammers, Fox, Pika, and even a few speed chars like Pika (again) really hurt Boozer. Being the slow tank that he is, I feared that many of these type of noobs would take advantage of this and beat me.

Bowser: "I was his Melee main, the first char that he chose. He first used my original color, then my black color. He was determined to prove to others that I was a good char. Shamefully he didnt know about tiers til 2006. He had never faced a human Bowser.
In Brawl I was chosen first yet again, but this time, he used my Gold Color. Again he wanted to prove to others that I was a good character, and he did pretty well for the most part. While watching famous Bowser player Gimpyfish in his vids, he studied his Bowser and other good Bowsers, learned from them, and helped me get stronger. Unfortunately, many projectile spammers and Speed chars especially Pika, and Fox took advantage of my poor speed, and I wasnt doing that well against them.
Disgusted with the furry and the rat, and other chars that have these attributes, He found me a partner, and I really grown to like him."

To be continued...
O.o Are you being serious? XD

lil cj

Smash Lord
Wow, I think that might have been me who won with the Ice Climbers part....
Yeah and the Metaknight too...lol:)

Bowser's Story:

To be continued...
That was a very good story
Very inspirational:)
I'll watch Kupo's, Undrdog's and your vids to learn more about Pit.
I really need to get used to his style and improve.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit's Story:

Considering how Bowser was my starter and main at the time, I'd knew I would have typical disadvantages. Bowser, however, wasn't the only char that I wanted to have in my team. When the Brawl trailer came out at 2006 if not mistaken, I believed to have found my other character. That character would be none other but the angel known as Pit. I think that it was his coolness that attracted me, and the projectile, and his 2 blades.
Pit, being the versatile character that he is, really brought my attention. He had the things that I really needed to help Bowser; a projectile and a reflector. In addition to that, he has multiple jumps and great recovery. I thought that he would be the perfect character for me.
After Bowser got hurt badly by the projectile spammers and speed chars, I let Pit fly into battle, and he handled them more than Bowser ever could. This angel was really a force to be reckoned with, and he ticked off some noobish players with their Ikes and Pikas. I placed Pit as my 2nd best, until Bowser's defeat, making Bowser 2nd, and Pit first.
The Admiral Bowser part was when Bowser was the best. When Bowser was weakened after the first month, Pit became 1st main and thus being Admiral Pit. He and Bowser werent the only ones there when Pit really proved to surpass Bowser. But dont worry Bowser, I still love you.

Pit: "He had a Bowser at the beginning, and it was doing well for a while. It was the speed characters and projectile spammers that annoyed Bowser. However, he didnt just start with a Bowser. He wanted another character besides Bowser. He wanted to start out with 2 characters, and he had Bowser. That's where I came in.
When the game first came out, he spent 30 minutes in training mode with Bowser, to get used to Bowser like he did in Melee. After that, I was chosen. He chose my Gold alternate color to match his Gold Bowser. He enjoyed my playstyle, and decided that I would be his 2nd character. He really loves my arrows, and called me cool and cute. Thanks?
Anyways, when his Bowser started losing to the spammers, he decided to focus on me more, considering how I have a projectile, two reflectors, multiple jumps, great recovery, and the ability to glide. You can consider me very versatile.
As time went by, he went to Smashboards, to learn a lot of Pit tricks, to be guided by the other Pits around there. Arrow looping was the first Adv. Tech that he learned. As time went by, he began using it more, with better precision. It was Undrdog, Kupo, Sagemoon, and other great Pits he learned from. Just like he watched some vids of Gimpyfish and his Bowser, he watched vids of great Pit players.
He stopped using Bowser for a while because he was focusing on me too much. 1 week later, he got back to using Bowser a bit, but not without using me of course. Im surprised that he doesnt abuse my Arrows and Angel Ring like the noobs do. He was serious, like the other good Pits were, and wanted better.
When my Adv. Tech were getting discovered, he wanted to learn how to do them. He once again looks towards the good Pit players on Smashboards. There was a Pit named Rogue Pit, who taught him and me Wingdashing. As for arrow rain, which became one of his favorite tech, he learned from a thread I believe. Anyways, let's skip to how well he's doing.
It seemed that Rogue Pit was the one Pit he would consider a rival after facing him. But considering how he was determined, he eventually became to be equally skilled quite fast. Even now I say they are equally skilled. He faced other various Pit players on the way. What became of the spammers? Most of them paid the price, especially those desperate Wolves with the Smash spam and blaster spam. "Nice Try!"
He really loves my "You're not ready yet!" Phrase a lot, as well as my "Nice Try!" Phrase.
He learned from the Pit players from Smashboards, and learned from them really well. But here's one thing that really makes him different from other Pits; he uses Arrow Rain competitively. Why he does this? When I became the Admiral in early May, I believe he thought that Arrow Rain could represent an admiral calling in an airstrike from the Heavens. He still continues to use it. His bizarre strategy also includes him occasionally to hold a Pit player in battle, not even hurting him when holding one. Maybe he likes to see how the other angels react, or watch them struggle, or maybe he's playing around. I think it has to be mindgames. He enjoys mindgames a lot. Maybe that's another reason why he uses Arrow rain.
He progressed really well under the guidance of these great Smashboards Pit players, and he's a force to be reckoned with. I can say that I'm also proud of myself for getting this far. From chaingrabbing Wolf to wingdashing to Arrow KOs to arrow rain, I think that he would become a great Pit player not only for his unique style, but being determined... well, most of the time. I don't want him to neglect Bowser either, for it is rare to find a person who uses Pit and Bowser well.
Palutena and these great Pits will still continue to guide me, hopefully to find more tech, and I'll be ready to learn them to get stronger."

To be continued...

kown

Smash Lord
Hi everybody again. im back!! heh i got a lot to catch up on but for now im going to say im happy that it was pikachu instead of pit heh. ill talk more in a sec at a party later!!!

-Gambit-

Smash Apprentice
Hey man wassup. Where have you been? And if you didnt read the thread already I changed my name from Felis to Gambit. K?

lil cj

Smash Lord
Pit's Story:

Considering how Bowser was my starter and main at the time, I'd knew I would have typical disadvantages. Bowser, however, wasn't the only char that I wanted to have in my team. When the Brawl trailer came out at 2006 if not mistaken, I believed to have found my other character. That character would be none other but the angel known as Pit. I think that it was his coolness that attracted me, and the projectile, and his 2 blades.
Pit, being the versatile character that he is, really brought my attention. He had the things that I really needed to help Bowser; a projectile and a reflector. In addition to that, he has multiple jumps and great recovery. I thought that he would be the perfect character for me.
After Bowser got hurt badly by the projectile spammers and speed chars, I let Pit fly into battle, and he handled them more than Bowser ever could. This angel was really a force to be reckoned with, and he ticked off some noobish players with their Ikes and Pikas. I placed Pit as my 2nd best, until Bowser's defeat, making Bowser 2nd, and Pit first.
The Admiral Bowser part was when Bowser was the best. When Bowser was weakened after the first month, Pit became 1st main and thus being Admiral Pit. He and Bowser werent the only ones there when Pit really proved to surpass Bowser. But dont worry Bowser, I still love you.

Pit: "He had a Bowser at the beginning, and it was doing well for a while. It was the speed characters and projectile spammers that annoyed Bowser. However, he didnt just start with a Bowser. He wanted another character besides Bowser. He wanted to start out with 2 characters, and he had Bowser. That's where I came in.
When the game first came out, he spent 30 minutes in training mode with Bowser, to get used to Bowser like he did in Melee. After that, I was chosen. He chose my Gold alternate color to match his Gold Bowser. He enjoyed my playstyle, and decided that I would be his 2nd character. He really loves my arrows, and called me cool and cute. Thanks?
Anyways, when his Bowser started losing to the spammers, he decided to focus on me more, considering how I have a projectile, two reflectors, multiple jumps, great recovery, and the ability to glide. You can consider me very versatile.
As time went by, he went to Smashboards, to learn a lot of Pit tricks, to be guided by the other Pits around there. Arrow looping was the first Adv. Tech that he learned. As time went by, he began using it more, with better precision. It was Undrdog, Kupo, Sagemoon, and other great Pits he learned from. Just like he watched some vids of Gimpyfish and his Bowser, he watched vids of great Pit players.
He stopped using Bowser for a while because he was focusing on me too much. 1 week later, he got back to using Bowser a bit, but not without using me of course. Im surprised that he doesnt abuse my Arrows and Angel Ring like the noobs do. He was serious, like the other good Pits were, and wanted better.
When my Adv. Tech were getting discovered, he wanted to learn how to do them. He once again looks towards the good Pit players on Smashboards. There was a Pit named Rogue Pit, who taught him and me Wingdashing. As for arrow rain, which became one of his favorite tech, he learned from a thread I believe. Anyways, let's skip to how well he's doing.
It seemed that Rogue Pit was the one Pit he would consider a rival after facing him. But considering how he was determined, he eventually became to be equally skilled quite fast. Even now I say they are equally skilled. He faced other various Pit players on the way. What became of the spammers? Most of them paid the price, especially those desperate Wolves with the Smash spam and blaster spam. "Nice Try!"
He really loves my "You're not ready yet!" Phrase a lot, as well as my "Nice Try!" Phrase.
He learned from the Pit players from Smashboards, and learned from them really well. But here's one thing that really makes him different from other Pits; he uses Arrow Rain competitively. Why he does this? When I became the Admiral in early May, I believe he thought that Arrow Rain could represent an admiral calling in an airstrike from the Heavens. He still continues to use it. His bizarre strategy also includes him occasionally to hold a Pit player in battle, not even hurting him when holding one. Maybe he likes to see how the other angels react, or watch them struggle, or maybe he's playing around. I think it has to be mindgames. He enjoys mindgames a lot. Maybe that's another reason why he uses Arrow rain.
He progressed really well under the guidance of these great Smashboards Pit players, and he's a force to be reckoned with. I can say that I'm also proud of myself for getting this far. From chaingrabbing Wolf to wingdashing to Arrow KOs to arrow rain, I think that he would become a great Pit player not only for his unique style, but being determined... well, most of the time. I don't want him to neglect Bowser either, for it is rare to find a person who uses Pit and Bowser well.
Palutena and these great Pits will still continue to guide me, hopefully to find more tech, and I'll be ready to learn them to get stronger."

To be continued...
Another great story:)
I cant wait for chapter three.
Oh yeah how do u arrow rain?
I can arrow loop but when I try to do arrow rain it goes out to far.
I can do it on my Pit custom made stage for training, jus cant do it in a match.
And welcome back Kown:)

kown

Smash Lord
Hey guys, don't mean to interrupt the conversation going on here but i read on another thread if you're new to introduce yourself here so...ermm...hey lol.

Name's Sped and i've been maining pit for about 2-3 weeks, now i've run out of things to say so nice to meet all of ya.
HEYYY. Im kown and a pit user too! just pm me for help if you ever need it.

:shocked: you wouldnt dare send me all of those
Admiral has sent me a **** load of vidz lmao .

*burns the wings*
Deidara defines art as blowing up things..... so it makes sense to burn the wings.

hey kowns back whered you go
I was at a camp earning 100 service hours for school. man it seems as these boards have been pretty lively.

Hey man wassup. Where have you been? And if you didnt read the thread already I changed my name from Felis to Gambit. K?
oh kool. y the change?

Corrupt: am i still in the pit tourney? lmao its kool if i got dropped.

Sped

Smash Rookie
Hey Kown nice to meet ya, thanks for the help offer i'll keep it in mind =)

lil cj

Smash Lord
Well, I was wondering about who you were in the Pit forums and how everyone has known you as a Pit Player and a Pit Forum user...
Kown is one of our best and well known Pit players.
Ive played him before on wifi it was Pit vs Pit and I lost badly...lol
He also taught me a few things about Pit.
He knows alot about Pit he can answer all your questions:)

kown

Smash Lord
okay well about 550 of my 602 posts have been on the pit forums. haha i have been here since the beginning of brawl. im open to play anyone at any time. and i like to share my opinion a lot and i really like heated debates with no flaming. i learn a lot and sometimes ppl learn from me whether im right or wrong it doesnt matter ( im prolly wrong more lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom