• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Olimar does have some mindgames. >_> Some involve throwing pikmin to get people to do certain things. We then exploit your actions and shieldgrab your attacks. If you don't attack, the pikmin will. Olimar's grab in itself is a mindgame. You can't recognize pivot grabs as well. When Olimar is turned around with his back facing you (the player) his upsmash and fsmash charging animation is the same. It's so funny to charge an upsmash at someone that's in front of you to see them jump over your fsmash to attack and then get a charged upsmash to the face. Dtilt has mindgame applications as well. It's so odd a move to use when someone is far above me that I'll use it, and then SHupair to catch them offguard.

kupo15

Smash Hero
yes but is that an AT? Oli has excellent mindgames just for being olimar. Other than that desync AT, i dont think there is any other AT's oli has. I could be wrong

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
i was right ^^. it did sound like pit but i knew the region thing was a big clue. currently the only region that is good pikachus is the one with anther in it XD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
No hug for this angel? It seems that Palutena has something against me...
That reminds me that I got replays of my improved skills. And a bit of fun stuff with my Boozer.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Dear Angels,
I dont know if you already heard of this horrid day.
Somewhere between 11am and 12noon, an earthquake occured in Cali, when I felt one somewhat more powerful than the recent ones i have experienced. Luckily nothing in the house was damaged.
However, then I had to lose to Felis in that Tourney thing! Something I would have cherished to have to prove that arrow rain and some of my other tricks would be useful when I would have won that tourney... Then he had to ruin my dreams!
And if that wasnt bad enough, I lost most of the Pit ditto matches to FA aka Link, who is actually a Pit player (rogue knows who he is), and well, he deserved to win unlike me when I was enraged.
I finally came to my senses, and realized what was happening to me. I fear that I will lose more if I keep going. I realized that my wings and well most of me are severely injured, and I wont be back for about a day or 2. However, I am not completely down. My Bowser will lead for those days where I'm not present.
Please Forgive me Palutena, I tried, but I couldnt. May my Bowser be the new light until I come back.

Sincerely, Admiral Pit, Admiral of the Heavens.
PS: I will come back. I promise.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Dude is a game and you arn't out of the tourny yet. You can still take first place it happens all the time. Also you do know you lost to the same guy who beat kupo and now I have to fight too.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Even though I can still talk a bit, I would never understand how me losing that 1 match will get me back towards 1st place.
He better mock my words...
"When me and my wings recover, I will come back and reclaim the light that I have lost."

In the meantime, Bowser, will lead.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Have you ever lost a match before?
Have you ever been to a tourny before?

There is this thing called the losers bracket it means you can lose one match, fight your way to the top and fight for 1st or 2nd place.

You can go play Bowser i don't care but its not like your out of the tourny, and its one lose.

Sped

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, don't mean to interrupt the conversation going on here but i read on another thread if you're new to introduce yourself here so...ermm...hey lol.

Name's Sped and i've been maining pit for about 2-3 weeks, now i've run out of things to say so nice to meet all of ya.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Now I dont go to tournies nor have i been in one, til now, and I lost many matches perceeding this one. Perhaps I was a bit relying on tech, but then we never faced each other in a while... But the next time we collide, I will make it more merciless.
EDIT: And Welcome Sped.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Hi Sped! I'm glad that you decided to main Pit! ^_^ There is some good information on the "Read before posting" post and the "Ultimate guide to Pit." Hope you have a great time in the Pit forums!

InfiniteSmash1221

Smash Cadet
I suppose i should introduce myself as well, started maining pit a week ago, i've liked him since the game came out but never really declared him as my main. Anyway, see you all around the boards.

Sped

Smash Rookie
Lol hey guys. Sorry to hear about your loss admiral but don't worry everyone loses now and again (i know i do), and thanks demonic you too.

Felis

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, don't mean to interrupt the conversation going on here but i read on another thread if you're new to introduce yourself here so...ermm...hey lol.

Name's Sped and i've been maining pit for about 2-3 weeks, now i've run out of things to say so nice to meet all of ya.
Hi Sped and welcome to teh pit community. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or AIM me at F1stzero. Have a good one

-Felis

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Firebomb from AIB. Just post in his thread and ask for one.
He also made the Gold Pit sig I have. And I apologize Felis for what happened earlier. I guess Im just not ready for tourneys.
And im still far behind in getting my combo vid done. Where are the new supplies Kupo? :(

Sped

Smash Rookie
Hey kupo and corrupt thanks for the welcome. I've checked out the ultimate pit guide it's awesome lol in the middle of getting a few more AT's down thanks to it.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Sped: Your welcome. keep at it.

Adm: What do you mean your way off? I sent you 40 replays? Is that what the other what, 20 replays I have are for? When will the replays stop! ahhhh! :(

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sped: Your welcome. keep at it.

Adm: What do you mean your way off? I sent you 40 replays? Is that what the other what, 20 replays I have are for? When will the replays stop! ahhhh! :(
Yes, the Pit spike, Arrow KOs, the rage, and trust me, if I leave an angelic legacy behind, it will be a good one!
You'd probably grab me and shake me around for being a replay factory. However, I do got 600+ replays on this SD card, so that explains a lot.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
:shocked: you wouldnt dare send me all of those
Dont worry, I wouldnt send all of them since most arent combo vid material. It's even hard trying to find good Pit ones, or Bowser ones. I love sending out the good ones, and usually I find only 5-10 of em depending on the Combo, KO, or whatever. Arrow KOs are rare.
BTW that 1 replay i just gave u is supposingly different from others, since it is a short Meta vid. I'll inform you about it later.
You wouldnt grab me though... Would you About all those replays?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
nah i wouldnt do that....I would knee you a couple times while Im at it
And that's y u need an arrow to come and save u when being grabbed. That's where arrow looping (or rain) comes to mind.

"Might as well keep my distance from you I guess..."
-Slowly walks backwards- "And..." -turns around to run away, but trips- "Ow, I tripped!"

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Hey kupo and corrupt thanks for the welcome. I've checked out the ultimate pit guide it's awesome lol in the middle of getting a few more AT's down thanks to it.
Ya no problem. Get the basics down before the AT's. Side note if you wanta practice your teching go to skyworld or make a stage thats how I got it down and I tech better then most in the state. :)

Yes, the Pit spike, Arrow KOs, the rage, and trust me, if I leave an angelic legacy behind, it will be a good one!
You'd probably grab me and shake me around for being a replay factory. However, I do got 600+ replays on this SD card, so that explains a lot.
HOLY ****!!!!!!!

kupo this is why I dont send you my vids so you can put them on youtube :) I wove you to much.

nah i wouldnt do that....I would knee you a couple times while Im at it
Silly kupo

Sped

Smash Rookie
Hey corrupt, dont mean to sound stupid lol but by teching do you mean falling to the ground after being hit and hitting R (sheild) at the last second to roll? That's the only deffinition i've heard of it =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom