• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
give me a sec and I can. Also I can't play on wifi much because most of the time my wii is in the basment (little hang out) and a good singnal is up stairs. So this is kinda rare when I'm on. The only reason im on today is because I had a match to do.

O.M.E.G.A

Smash Cadet
How do I join the palutena's army thingy?

Also, can I just make it larger without doing photoshop than putting it back on photobucket?

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
well, leonhart, the leader hasn't been around for a while, and you have to ask him, just scroll down on the pit page and view the first post and than enter your info

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
SOOOOO much gold!!!!!! also you text got cut off slightly

also the Palutena's army is a great way to get to know people.

D

Deleted member

hugglebunny here:

yeah Palutena's Army is a great place to go to meet lots of new people... if there ever on

o and bump my vid thread

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
It was so great one of the best movies ive ever seen. It was so twisted though with the pych that Joker uses and his way his mind works, and how you can trully fallow his way of thinking with out saying that he is totally wrong.

I don't wanta give anything away so lets wait alittle before talking about this.

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
heyyy, since this is the spam thread I wanna put a shout out to whoever I played in "with anyone" yesterday. I figure they might be in the pit community. I played a random match yesterday...and it was a spam fest. but then I started using a few advanced techniques and to my surprise they other Pit could use like all of them. Just wondering if it was any of you guys =] The guy arrow looped, wing renewal, etc. He knew what he was doing. I was like "sahweet, another Pit player!"

its not a guarantee, and this may be a waste, but why not? Its worth a shot I figure. If yer out there, hit me up! I'd love to play matches against other skilled pits so I can actually learn how to get better.

kown

Smash Lord
heyyy, since this is the spam thread I wanna put a shout out to whoever I played in "with anyone" yesterday. I figure they might be in the pit community. I played a random match yesterday...and it was a spam fest. but then I started using a few advanced techniques and to my surprise they other Pit could use like all of them. Just wondering if it was any of you guys =] The guy arrow looped, wing renewal, etc. He knew what he was doing. I was like "sahweet, another Pit player!"

its not a guarantee, and this may be a waste, but why not? Its worth a shot I figure. If yer out there, hit me up! I'd love to play matches against other skilled pits so I can actually learn how to get better.
a lot of pit players in these forums can do that. You think that you could give us a tag that he used?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I pretty much enjoyed the vid, since I despise Snakes so much, but a stronger snake would use the mortar slide, but an annoying one would spam that.

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
hey you all know how on a GC controller you can pop out the analog stick a little bit?

well i was experimenting and i found out it is easier to do anything with arrows!!!! they turn a little bit sharper and are easier to control.

Now i don't know if this is just me or could you guys try it, to see if it is true?

Felis

Smash Cadet
Wait what am I trying to hide with the flash? I just thought it was cool :laugh:

-Felis

kupo15

Smash Hero
You know what is really fun? Using angel ring on icy stages like Pokemon stadium 2. They cant get out of the AR till you reach the other side ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom