• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Reply #1000 belongs to the Admiral of the Heavens, while Kupo gets #1000
You can try to grab me if u want.

kupo15

Smash Hero
that was too good. I loved watching Phelps watching the last guy as he reached the wall>snap head to scoreboard>Rwarrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I also excited for korea!! Congrats!!

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Ninjalink is from NYC. He beat M2k in friendlies at Critical Hit 3 in Maryland last month, and beat M2k 2-0 at X.E.S.T.I.C.L.E in Connecticut this past weekend.

So Ninjalink is East Coast too.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
True and that match was crazy epic, but ninjalink is just pure good, and yea hes east coast in NY, and i think hes going to smashtality this weekend. Btw bnzaaa i lot of people sandbag in friendlies and at CH3 M2k got first

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So that means I should be afraid of a Diddy? I shouldnt be... Should I? *Hides behind Mirror Shield*

kown

Smash Lord
yea um a good diddy looks hard. Ive never actually played one tho. I can already imagine myself getting angry at how good they are with thier banannas.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
go to the diddy board and look at the preview for N4n3rs combo vid. I nearly dislocated my jaw watching that thing.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
LOL the disscusion everywhere is about diddy and how good he is now! I havn't played too amazing of diddy's, God and kown know's mines is to busy diddy humping to get good, but from what I have heard and seen with diddy players is that they think they can running attack to anything so grab there running attack.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Shield-grabbing a Diddy dash attack is easier said than done due to the face the dash attack is multi-hit, and has absolutely no cool-down lag.

@ Rouge Pit: While it is true that most people sandbag in friendlies, M2k didn't know how to handle a Diddy like his at the time. He's convinced that Diddy counters Metaknight. Ninjalink thinks otherwise.

And Diddy hump/kick can go right through the tornado.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Its not that hard the timming never changes on that running attack once you learn it you know it he can't mix it up to much.

And ya diddy hump/kick beast tornado.

kupo15

Smash Hero
your welcome to those who missed the ceremony. Wasnt it amazing? Im home btw. Lucky for me my college is 20 mins from NYC. hopefully I can brawl with him since I didn't have a chance to at the last tourney. Im planning to attend smashtality we will see. I also need to get some matches in since I havent played in like a week and a half lol. :(

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
School is a real pain in the wings.
What did i miss anyways?

Oh look, Finally another story.

Wario's Story:

At the time, I wanted another heavyweight to be on my team. DK seemed too strange considering he's the fastest running heavyweight around (We dont count Charizard). I already got Bowser. Link gots horrible recovery and too many projectiles. D3 was a former char until I began to dislike him. Ike is... well um... I dont want to say it because I dont want Sage to grab me or hurt me and all. Ganon is too heavy, with a poor recovery and horrible weakness to projectiles. Snake is cheap, and that's all. So now that's where I thought to have found my 2nd heavyweight: Wario!
This guy is pretty crazy, and the only one that pulls a bike from who knows where (Like ganon and the sword thing), uses gas as a weapon, and is pretty easy for me to control. The D-air and N-air is amazing.
He is funny as well as powerful. He eats items which i find useless on the battlefield, which I make Wario eat stuff, like a beam sword. I love his FS as well, being able to take out my opponents really well. I cant say much, except that I enjoy his style.

Wario: "It's a me, Wario! And he chose me to be his 5th character! I don't have much to say, but let's see if I can get the basics for you, Wha ha ha!
He loves my Bike, a lot, considering how it helps me catch opponents faster. Also it tastes yummy!
If someone decides to put items in a match, he would let me eat them. Those bananas are delicious! My bike tastes better though.
Anyways, I enjoy pummeling my opponents around, and when the time comes I bring my butt friend and fly sky high, along with the opponent. I better get Garlic for pummeling Snakes and other opponents."

To be continued...

kown

Smash Lord
yea im gunna hvae to learn how to glide toss and pick bananas up. I wont get angry unlesss it happens on wifi haha. but yea ill prolly be frustrated on the inside but like ill eventually find a way to deal with it.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Funny i randomly see my name in here. Yes im from NYC. I never traveled to the west coast only east. Diddy doesnt counter MK but i understand MK fully so i kno the weaknesses. kthxbai LMAO

kown

Smash Lord
time to look what tetris attack is on youtube.

EDIT: woah that looks hard. it simialar to this game i have on my fone but its different cuz you can take your time lol.

kupo15

Smash Hero
ninjalink: Really? Awesome. im trying to find someone challenging who can handle X7 blocks. ive gotten x13 before but I need to play some more to get that good again. I have a ROM but its a little different because I dont have a controller so im using the keyboard. Im also trying to figure out how to play online. I am also bidding on a Snes because I sold mine a while back, dumb me, but I still have my game. The bid looks good so far. Maybe we could play online or possible in person since my college is close to NYC? That would be cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom