• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Makes sense... I think, but about my new rank/title.

The "Angel of the Holy Arts"
"Angel of the Heavenly Arts"
"Holy Angel of the Heavenly Arts"

I cant choose or make other ones besides those... EPF might be able to help me considering how he knows my style(s).

kown

Smash Lord
ah so i got 25th out of like 130 participants....i made it through pools. beat a bunch of ppl. than face m2k. woah what a match...First math i got destroyed...BUT after that i took him to norfair and got him to 108 percent last stock..pretty good huh? so than i was knocked into losers bracket. i won twice and than lost finally to a guy named light...ill post the final results later.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, at least u didnt get 26th, or I'd grab you and knee you.
Wait, you wouldn't do that to me, would you? Even if I'm hiding a crush that I have on Palutena? *hides behind Mirror Shield*

Coffee™

I need it....
ah so i got 25th out of like 130 participants....i made it through pools. beat a bunch of ppl. than face m2k. woah what a match...First math i got destroyed...BUT after that i took him to norfair and got him to 108 percent last stock..pretty good huh? so than i was knocked into losers bracket. i won twice and than lost finally to a guy named light...ill post the final results later.
Sounds pretty good, i'm assuming M2K won the tour? Did Light use Ike by any chance?

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Didn't realize Valdens was really that good, I played him on AIB and we chilled on another site called vgchartz and was gonna be doubles partners. I knew he was good, but didn't know he went to tourneys.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Light plays G@W. He got 17th place. HOBO was crazy!! Azen ***** me lol
Kown you should definitely go to OH Snap. There was like 3 pits at hobo including me and you. The other guy was a spammer, he made me feel ashamed to tell ppl I play Pit.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Some spammers done make it far, especially the easy ones to overcome such as Pit and Wolf. That angel is an embarrassment to us!

BTW yesterday, I was looking at the Falco boards when I saw "Counterpick stages for and AGAINST Falco" So I decided to take a look.
Pit does really well on Delfino, Halberd and Lylat against Falco according to them.

But here, look at comment #9 (That's me)
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=197509

By giving them good points I made em put Norfair as a Counterpick, and the Falco boards put Norfair as the best CP against Falco as Pit instead of Delfino.
And that's because Norfair is Not fair... for falco that is *Laughs for 3 seconds then stops*
Please dont grab me! :(

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I usually stick to Delfino as my CP. I don't do so hot on Norfair and Lylat screws up my chain grabs and my arrows. Lylats good against characters with bad recoveries bc it screws them over. Plus Pit f-throw on walls is AMAZING. It's like 40%-50% of free damage. Jus follow up with a f-smash or d-smash once they bounce off the wall from their damage being too high.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
The event was HOBO which i ran and the total amount of players that entered was 112. you got 25th.

I must admit something..........and please listen.

You beat santi(best toon link ive ever seen)
You listen when i say counter pick Port town(and u win because of it)
You also made it out of pools AND got 25th.

This may not cout for much but i officaly view you as a GREAT HOUSTON PLAYER. No more will i call you trash. You really rep hpuston at hobo 11(when we needed it most). Im proud of you!

KY_Des

Smash Ace
OMG Xyro gave you props?! Niiiice. I got him to say that Kansas wasn't a trash state anymore. I felt accomplished. Havin the **** talker of all **** talkers accept you? That felt like almost as big an accomplishment as placing top 10! lol

kown

Smash Lord
The event was HOBO which i ran and the total amount of players that entered was 112. you got 25th.

I must admit something..........and please listen.

You beat santi(best toon link ive ever seen)
You listen when i say counter pick Port town(and u win because of it)
You also made it out of pools AND got 25th.

This may not cout for much but i officaly view you as a GREAT HOUSTON PLAYER. No more will i call you trash. You really rep hpuston at hobo 11(when we needed it most). Im proud of you!
i just came.

EDIT: for ppl who dont know...xyro calls me trash alot...than everyone started calling me trash. even my tourney name was changed from Kown to Kown is Trash and if you watch the second of the two matches with Azen vs RoyR vids you'll here it being called lol. so it kinda means a lot.

Xyro77

i just came.

EDIT: for ppl who dont know...xyro calls me trash alot...than everyone started calling me trash. even my tourney name was changed from Kown to Kown is Trash and if you watch the second of the two matches with Azen vs RoyR vids you'll here it being called lol. so it kinda means a lot.
the new trash is esca.........

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I spiked my First Dedede! And gave that Dedede's ROB an Arrow Star KO! I think I'm closer to getting over the Penguin fear.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
But Xyro is the epitome of trash... ^_^ But dang, we need a national tournament here near MD. We used to have them a lot y'know.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Insane Kown! Now I REALLY want to play you! I sure hope they'll post some vids up of you, cause I've never even seen your Pit in action...
Congratulations!

Xyro77

But Xyro is the epitome of trash... ^_^ But dang, we need a national tournament here near MD. We used to have them a lot y'know.
im gonna go ahead and assume your joking.

Insane Kown! Now I REALLY want to play you! I sure hope they'll post some vids up of you, cause I've never even seen your Pit in action...
Congratulations!
calm down little buddy. kown did something good ONE time in his ENTIRE life. so dont expect it to happen again.

CY

Smash Ace
that is totally wrong. you beat me, then had to play m2k which was your first lost. then you lost to light

should of lost to me ya scrub!

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
im gonna go ahead and assume your joking.
Oh heavens yes. However I was under the impression that you weren't terribly fond of the Pit forums. It would seem Xyro's will is week against our carnival games.

kown

Smash Lord
Congratulations!
haha thnxs...but this game is all about consistency, so wish me luck for the next tourney!

calm down little buddy. kown did something good ONE time in his ENTIRE life. so dont expect it to happen again.
i promise this wasnt just luck or anything....ill prove you wrong.

that is totally wrong. you beat me, then had to play m2k which was your first lost. then you lost to light

should of lost to me ya scrub!
no thats also wrong. but i was also wrong. I beat you than played m2k. i lost to light after beating another person.

and yes i did deserve to beat you considering your falco deserves to die from edges at least once out of 9 lives.

MuBa

Smash Lord
Well let's see. Today I got my Bio test back and I got an A in it.

Also yesterday was my first time trying out Pit and all I have to say is....**** SNAKE and ROB!!!!

Pit is like...my kind of style man. Seriously, I'm going to main Pit now and hope to bring him up on the tier list!

MuBa

Smash Lord
he does counter them, its effin marth and mk that give Pit trouble
I'd say Pit vs. Mk is 40:60 (MK's favor)

Marth, I haven't gone against him yet but I thought the WoI push effect and proper timed Mirror Shield would screw him over. I can understand Marth having the advantage just the fact that he can out range Pit...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh my, I think Kown is starting to get a little bit too proud of his accomplishments. I'll see what I can do about that. ;)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well let's see. Today I got my Bio test back and I got an A in it.

Also yesterday was my first time trying out Pit and all I have to say is....**** SNAKE and ROB!!!!

Pit is like...my kind of style man. Seriously, I'm going to main Pit now and hope to bring him up on the tier list!

You can get rid of that little Snake Icon and put Pit in that case
We can help you out, young angel :)

But please, dont grab me! :(

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
along with the fact that they put people in good spots for Pit, regardless of %. A Fthrow at decent to high % can be a great set up for Fair.

MuBa

Smash Lord
Ya know...Just like OS had a "reinvent ROB" project with good ROBs in a secret group. You guys should do the same thing. For some reason I REALLY think Pit could do better than he is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom